Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

ah, you guys!! I forgot I even put a new photo up!! thank you so much for such kind comments...really touched here guys...thank you!

LMFAO! Jen you crack me up.. *looks at her texts and numerous emails / messages regarding the lack of comments on her picture* :rotflmao:

i think she probs sent them to people who werent on minis and instructed them to sign up and comment! :rotflmao:

Jen boob, dont forget to text me with your result cause by the time you've dragged yourself outta your pit i'mma be long gone to the shops.. SHOPPING! :D

you're a teacher so you'll understand...

Shopping > Jen... yes? ;)

Bloody hell Rach - u shop ALL the time eh? Blimey!!!
Come on Jen get up and WI!

I am up!! :D lol!
well this week I have lost....3.5 bs!! I am SOOOOOOOO happy!! I am 14s 4.5 which is 2.5lbs off my three stone!! I am so happy!!! I REALLY hope I can get my three stone in the next couple of weeks! :D

well done jen x

Well done Jen! You're going to have wasted away by the time I see you. Don't turn sideways or you'll vanish :p You'll get that 3 stone really soon :)

Not eaten 22 point chocolate cake with Sandy!! ha ha! :D I have been really strict, saving 3 points a day, eating lots of veg! I have been naughty the past week! Back on track now tho!!

Back