Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

:p***CONGRATULATIONS***:p

Well done gorgeous girl....you will be at 3stone in no time! You go girl! x

Yay a loss worth of a captain you'll be at 3 stone in no time.

However I note that Rach is trying to become your significant other now does this mean Sandy has been tossed aside like an old boot because its not nice Jen to be so fickle, plus there are men on the go as well it must be all due to the new hot picture your attracting them from all sides!!

Enjoy and well done

M

Well done Jen! That is blummin fantastic! Business as usual eh ;)

I'm sure you will get that 3 stone in the next 2 weeks....maybe even next week ;) xxx

Yay a loss worth of a captain you'll be at 3 stone in no time.

However I note that Rach is trying to become your significant other now does this mean Sandy has been tossed aside like an old boot because its not nice Jen to be so fickle, plus there are men on the go as well it must be all due to the new hot picture your attracting them from all sides!!

Enjoy and well done

M

:eek: :eek: :eek: NO 3 WAYS ALLOWED IN WW! :eek: :eek: :eek:

:8855: :8855: :8855: :8855:

hee hee!! ah there is always room for a 3 way!! ha ha! :) Sandy could never be tossed like an old boot!! She is my little WW angel!! :D I am cleaning as we speak so I am not mortified when she comes up for coffee and ww cake!! lol!!

Yay Jen well done on your loss this week :)

great stuff :)

Well done Jen! So proud of ya, you are doing so well!

And your new pic is GORGEOUS! Stunning as always! Your eyes are sooooo blue! xx

Alright missy - hows today going? I am overloaded with veggies.......brrrppppppta! ;)

Congratulations! Great Result!
Thank you!!:)

Just as well you know your priorities madam... cant believe people are calling me an old boot - how rude!! ;)

It is just rude!! You dont even wear boots that often!! Dont worry, Ill set trevor on them!! :D

Wow! What a fab result, well done :):):)
Thank you so much!!

Yay Jen well done on your loss this week :)

great stuff :)

:D

What a great loss Jen!! You're doing fab!!
:D
Thank you! :D
Well done Jen! So proud of ya, you are doing so well!

And your new pic is GORGEOUS! Stunning as always! Your eyes are sooooo blue! xx

Ah you have used that P word again..that word makes me cry!!!I am dead chuffed, wasnt losing consistently over xmas and was getting annoyed cause I felt I was sticking to it most of the time, but I wasnt, i was eating a wee nut here or a wee crisp there and actually blanked it totally out of my mind!! Only WW crisps in stock now!! Thank you for pic comment too! I am such a poser..its quite worrying really!

Alright missy - hows today going? I am overloaded with veggies.......brrrppppppta! ;)

I am about to embark in a mental veggie overdose too!! lol!! I have had a good day! I had my oats so simple for breakie as usual which was nice, THEN for lunch I had a 6.5 pointer of tuna pasta with a huge salad! I am still stuffed at this time and forcing myself to eat my tea! I am loving this eat a big lunch thing thats going on..need to get longer than an hour for lunch somehow....will work on that! Perhaps a fire alarm ??? whole school is evacuated..good times....could get fired of course..bad times! Will work on it!! Hope youre having a fab day and its not too windy where you are! ;)

Its a good job you are keeping your strength up with all the activity you have going on. Hopefully it will result in another mammoth weight loss as well.

Good luck

M

PS I'm still thinking of how to get back on side with Sandy but haven't worked it out yet.

M

Its a good job you are keeping your strength up with all the activity you have going on. Hopefully it will result in another mammoth weight loss as well.

Good luck

M

Gotta do my bit for the team M! Its hard going but I will get there!! Sure all these cuddles will add up ! lol

PS I'm still thinking of how to get back on side with Sandy but haven't worked it out yet.

M

ha ha, send her a pic of an old boot, with an arrow saying "thats you" ...I think she would love it!!:8855:
I wouldnt worry tho, she is such a kind and caring person, she will have forgotten already! She is dead busy these days playing with her M doll..not sure what that is...:p

Hehe - it's blowing a gale force down here! Blimey - surely this is not good for me? lol x thank god oh not here this evening. :D

Back