Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

That is an amazing weight loss in such a short time - you are just so consistent AND you still manage to have a life (and a very social one at that)

The joy of weight watchers.

Looking forward to seeing less of you tonight then.

Thank you so much everyone!! I have tried so many diets and they have never worked, there is only one thing different this time (and I think it is only because of this that I have been so successful) and that is you. Your support and advice is priceless, you are all the Barclay card of the dieting world and I am extremely grateful! :) xxxxxxx

Thank you so much everyone!! I have tried so many diets and they have never worked, there is only one thing different this time (and I think it is only because of this that I have been so successful) and that is you. Your support and advice is priceless, you are all the Barclay card of the dieting world and I am extremely grateful! :) xxxxxxx

Hmm.. Barclays. Watch out for frauds! :p

Well done Jen!!! 3st in such a short time, you've done so ruddy well!!!!
And with a fab social life!!!
:bliss::talk017::bliss:

Well done Jen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats amazin, you must be so proud of yourself - what an inspiration!!!

I'm going to Mexico too this summer so the countdown is definately on to lose as many lbs as poss, hope im as successful as you!!
x

Congrats Jen, you're doing amazingly well!!! I totally agree with you in that the reason the diet is working this time is due to the wonderful people on here keeping us motivated, giving out an endless supply of support and advice etc. Unfortunately I disagree with your comments about Barclaycard LOL - the support from minimins is far better than anything Barclaycard can offer - believe me I know!!! Take care and dont let anyone terrorise you tonight :p xxx

might have meant to say mastercard....you know the advert...dinner with friends...pricesless...trip to the loo ..priceless...for anything else they're mastercard...that what I was going for! lol

might have meant to say mastercard....you know the advert...dinner with friends...pricesless...trip to the loo ..priceless...for anything else they're mastercard...that what I was going for! lol

:rotflmao: Im glad you said that, I was wondering about Barclaycard, and everyone else seemed to know what you were talking about. Didnt like to admit I didnt

ooooh mexico? you'll be fighting off the men and their "hola guapa" 's ;)

Morning everyone!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy! :D I have managed to lose 2.5 pounds this week!! Which is great...BUT that brings me up to 3 stone overall!!! woooo!!! from 17 stone 2 to 14stone 2 in 4 and a half months! I cant believe it!! Actually LOVE weight watchers!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Congratulations, Jen! That's fantastic! Bloody well done to you :D

Congratulations Jen...well done. You must be really really happy. :)

Congratulations a true captain leading from the front. Will we all be coming to Mexico from Team 3? Looks great

M

Back