Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Morning Jen

This does indeed look like the morning after the NIGHT before. Glad you had a good time but ooohhh so sorry can we have another pic this one detracts from your gravitas as our captain and leader (but I do love it anyhow)

M

well done hun thats bloody amazing xx

Morning Jen

This does indeed look like the morning after the NIGHT before. Glad you had a good time but ooohhh so sorry can we have another pic this one detracts from your gravitas as our captain and leader (but I do love it anyhow)

M

It wasnt the morning after, that is just what I look like in school!! lol! I am such a kid!! lol!
I have changed it now as per instruction tho :D!
Had a good day today, saw a lovely young chap who told me not to worry about driving my car, the breaks arent going to fail and he will fix it by the time I finish school tomorrow for half the price! Happy days!!
Food wise I have been alright, had my oats so simple for breakie, then a mushroom pasta thing from tesco for lunch, and will have my pizza for tea.
One of the girls brought me in snax a jack popcorn?? its lovely, a reasonably sized bag of salt and vinegar popcorn for half a point!! Cant ask for more!!
I went to my salsa class tonight and I am never going back!! I am quite a confident person and like to think I can fake confidence in situations even when I feel mortified....not tonight! She made me dance in the middle of a circle with her on my own and generally made my heart go and 50000 beats a second and my face as red as a beetroot!!
I would never dream of doing that to the kids in my class and they have less self awareness at that age! Luckily everyone who was there were as bad as me so I got more sympathy looks rather than pointing and laughing! lol!
Will stick to my steps DVD in the future! The girls I was with hated it too so at least it wasnt just me! lol!
So glad to be home and back to big brother and a cup of tea! lol!

Hey hun,
Just looking through your diary and you've done so well! :) Congrats!
Thank you for your comment on my diary! :)
x x

Oh now I feel like a real killjoy and Starry Sandy will be after me she's noticed the croc disappeared. BUT the piccie now is more worthy of you and looks lovely and leaderlike captain...there swift grovel should do it

M

Id have been mortified too, god, even when I was younger, slimmer and much more confident, Id have died on the spot if someone had pulled me out in front of everyone like that!!

Id have been mortified too, god, even when I was younger, slimmer and much more confident, Id have died on the spot if someone had pulled me out in front of everyone like that!!
Ah it was terrible! She pulled a couple of others out too who looked as mortified as I did! most of us were there cause it was a new year, start a new hobby etc and I am sure most of them wont be going back! We are going to do a keep fit video in our lunch hour instead! lol

That sounds awful (and I am actually being serious here, just so you know) - I suppose because you come across as being "up for it" (a laugh I mean), she might have picked you because of that

Its such a shame cos dancing is generally a really good way to exercise cos you are not usually that aware that your heart rate is going up.

The lunch time dvd's sound a good option though.

New avatar pic is gorgeous by the way - not got the "cry myself to sleep with laughter" quality of the other.... but beautiful, none the less. xx

Thank you Rosie! :D I totally wasnt myself at the class, I was hiding at the back and generally scared rigid!! So it was just her way of teaching! She was thinking she was in dirty dancing! This is my area...this is your area...look in my eyes... lol! She kept shouting out " yeah, look at us" randomly....not sure who she was talking to! lol!

Oh no it wasnt me! I was the dunce of the class!! First time I have seen myself in a full length mirror in ages tho and I must say..hot hot hot is quite right! lol ! :D

Bring back the croc....Bring back the croc....Bring back the croc....Bring back the croc....Bring back the croc....Bring back the croc....Bring back the croc....Bring back the croc....Bring back the croc....
Sandy - kill joy! loooool!
Your salsa teacher sounds harsh as! How ruddy awkward.... I'd have prob pulled a mooney and run...lol, as if... :D

Bring back the croc....Bring back the croc....Bring back the croc....Bring back the croc....Bring back the croc....Bring back the croc....Bring back the croc....Bring back the croc....Bring back the croc....

Ditto!!!

Jen, you make me laugh:D You're such a star xx

Back