Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

lie in was fab! I do love a good lie in! Although was in for just after 9. Thank you all for such kind comments! I am trying to eat all my points this week as have no dinner plans and sometimes find that I don't eat them all on the Sunday off. so not having a day off next week, so I can save some next week for birthday celebrations! :)

I am going to try to get a reasonably early night. Am tempted to buy a phone from Ebay as my new one is actually terrible but not sure if that's dodgy?? anyone done that? Hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow! I shall be dodging the snowballs on the way into work no doubt....dam those pesky kids!!

Ive sold several phones on ebay, bought one. K has one for sale just now so its not as dodgy as people say. Just check out the feedback, what you thinking of getting??

Night night sleep tight xx

Dodging snowballs? Is there snow in them thar hill again??? We have had it cold but very clear skies. Lovely actually.

Phones on ebay should be ok if the seller has decent feedback. Never done it myself though so don't be trying to sue me for any defective merchandise (stuff that doesn't work in normal speak - see, even I can sound like Sandy :p)

llb

Hi Jen,

llb is good - I am learned that some weeks it is good just to maintain the weight. I reckon, you put up about 2lb before your period arrives, so you were probably even better.

Hi Jen. You should certainly be able to knock off a stone and a half in time for your hols and two stone is possible so go for it :D

what new phone were you wanting? something posh? like from argoose? :p

Ive sold several phones on ebay, bought one. K has one for sale just now so its not as dodgy as people say. Just check out the feedback, what you thinking of getting??

Night night sleep tight xx

I am not bothered which one I get as long as it is a Sony Eric, I am planning to get LG fixed then sell it so I will have money to buy an eric...going to look for a semi decent but cheap one in the meantime! :)_

Hi Jen,

llb is good - I am learned that some weeks it is good just to maintain the weight. I reckon, you put up about 2lb before your period arrives, so you were probably even better.

Hi honey, think you just hit reply to one of my first posts! Thank you so much for posting tho and hope youre having a great day :)

Hi Jen. You should certainly be able to knock off a stone and a half in time for your hols and two stone is possible so go for it :D

Ah thanks Karen!! Cant even begin to imagine how excited you must be by now!! 2 sleeps!! oohhh !!!

what new phone were you wanting? something posh? like from argoose? :p

As long as it has a camera I am happy! :D

still twittering then???? xx

The twits are all off to bed! Apart from Perez, Lilly and Stephen who are in America time! Theyre not the most exciting tho!

I know nooothing! thank you for my star :) How exciting! Honestly have no idea about the twitter! Shall look into it tomorrow tho
am going to retire to bathroom for my britney singing before bed :) Good night all xxx

Jen, you have a star - so well earned, my lovely - and it makes it all the more special that the last rep you gained was saying that you were such a warm, genuine and generous person....leaves a warm fuzzy glow all around. xx

Jen, you have a star - so well earned, my lovely - and it makes it all the more special that the last rep you gained was saying that you were such a warm, genuine and generous person....leaves a warm fuzzy glow all around. xx

Not invincible..only a person doing a job and trying to make a little difference in the harsh world that surrounds..much love xxx

Do you really need a camera?? :copon:

ow....its only my number one hobby EVER...do you not want me to be happy! :p
Oh and camera must have a flash..does wonders for your cheek bones! lol

Hi Jen. I see you're after a new phone. I just got the Sony Ericsson C905. It's relatively new on the market and has an 8.1 Megapixel Camera! On O2 you now get it in pink too! I know you like your photography so it's a thought. Dunno if you are contract or PAYG. Look at the reviews, they're crackin! ;)

Back