Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Well done on the size 12....your dress is gorgeous. If you cant get it the photo onto your PC tomorrow Ill blue tooth the one you sent me to my PC and email you it x

Thank you!! Thank you for telling me about your husband too, thats a relief that others have gone through. The letter just sounded so scary!! (naturally quite a drama queen anyway which doesnt help these situations!!lol)

Its so annoying when they just send a letter and leave you worrying!

Aw well whatever it is.......... just rememeber you wore size 12 :D Must have been an amazing feeling!

Found the cable!!:D

Attachments

• Image008.jpg
    Image008.jpg
    341.1 KB · Views: 65
  • Image010.jpg
    Image010.jpg
    353.1 KB · Views: 61
You look stunning in that dress - tiny little shoulders too.

Love the shoes as well.

I think you should post that picture next to the one from the airport to show the before and after effect - you look like a different person.

(can I borrow your frock then??) xx

Your wish is my command! lol!
Had weigh in this morning and lost 3.5lb this week! delighted as this means I have got my 5 stone! :D wooo!! Next step, get into that 11 stone bracket!!

Attachments

• HPIM0744.jpg
    HPIM0744.jpg
    491.2 KB · Views: 56
  • Image010.jpg
    Image010.jpg
    353.1 KB · Views: 51
How clever are you?

That has got to spur you on big time - you look so fantastic.

anyhow, who is looking after your weans? or is it lunch time or an in service day?

What an amazing loss this week - how did you manage that then? So many things to congratulate you on - your 5 stones and nearly in the 11's....1.5lbs this week and you have done it.

keeping everything crossed - stay away from the quays!!!

I get Friday afternoon off due to Mr Mcrone! Its great! especially when the sun is out! :D bad bad quay!! Only a warm chicken salad for me from Frankies! lol!
Off on a boat trip up loch lomond tonight so going to get my nap in and get ready, hope the weather stays nice!
i did kick start this week, so back to 17 points, didnt manage it every day tho :( bad temptation!

Wow Jen,you look absolutely STUNNING...
That dress is beautiful where did you get it from if you dont mind me asking?

Congratulations on ALL the terrific news too,WI,getting into a size 12 dress etc etc...
You are a super star....:D Well done xxxx

Hi Jen

pretty in pink isn,t she

wow just wanted to say well done, you have been so consistent with your losses.
C,mon Jen whats your secret? You can tell me honest I won,t tell anyone haha.

You look fantastic , what an inspiration
you go girl :D

Beautiful dress for a beautiful person what coukd be better. Marvellous result getting to 5 stone, those 11s coming ever nearer - ready for Mexico

Good job Jen

M

WOW what a transformation
5 stone lost and a size 12 AND a dress that makes you look stunning
what more could a girl dream off

Congratulations!!! You look absolutely gorgeous hunny - you've done so well. Size 12 and 5 stone down that's some achievement - So proud of you!

Thank you, very chuffed! Although buffet on the boat last night was far too tempting! not good! :( lol!

really well done Jen :) you look fantastic! xxx

well done on 5 fantastic stone!!
and yes the dress is lovely but the shoes are gorgeous !!!!!

Thank you!! The shows are actually wearable! I normally cant walk in heels but I was gay gordoning with the best of them! lol

Wow the dress looks gorgeous! Well done on such a great weight loss and reaching size 12!!

Thank you! Still not a size 12 in everything but I now have belief that I will get there one day!:D

Hi I just wanted to say what an absolute inspiration your photos are!

You have done so so well and to see that this diet really does work has just spurred me on so much. The dress is gorgeous and you look amazing!

Well done!!! :D

xx

Ah that is great, so glad that you are spurred! I love the diet! Its a way of life now and dead easy! Thank you for such a kind comment!

really well done Jen :) you look fantastic! xxx

Thanks Rach, beginning to see a bit of a difference now, still dont think I look much different tho! guess that happens when you see yourself everyday tho!

On another note, if anyone wants tickets for Take That in Glasgow for Friday, send me a PM :D

Back