Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Well done Miss Inspiration ;) Youre doing SO well you really are.

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow - cant wait to see what stunning wardrobe selection you turn up in ;) xx

Looking forward to seeing you too angel! I am thinking jeans and a top may be the order of clothing tomorrow! This no jeans in school rule is not good! lol

That is another excellent loss Jen and I'm sure you'll meet your reunion date. Is a new dress being planned for the occasion?

M

well I think it would be rude not to have a new dress! Perhaps wear one of the ones which I still cant get into!lol!
Thank you for your support angel! I am off to investigate this new dress now! lol

well done on your weight loss keep up the good work x x

Go Girl !!!

Well done Jen - sooo wish I had your willpower - can you send me some vibes to get back into the zone please...........

Holy Moly - look at you!!!!

You look absolutely stunning and that pink colour is amazing on you.

Your bmi is lower than mine now - so now you are the FF....;)

Woo hoo!! FF rules!! ha ha!! Unfortunately you still look a lot slimmer than me so I shall have to keep slipping those lard pills into your food when I see you! lol!

Go Girl !!!

Well done Jen - sooo wish I had your willpower - can you send me some vibes to get back into the zone please...........

The vibes are on there way to you!! Hope they arrive safely, you can never trust the mail these days!

well done on your weight loss keep up the good work x x

Thanks honey!!

Probably not :rotflmao:

normal is boring anyway! lol!

Well done thats fantastic! x
Thanks honey!!

Well done on another great loss! You look positively stunning in your new avatar pic - so proud of you!

Well done Jen

Irene xx
Thanks Irene :)

great stuff jen
:) thank you!

Well done on another great loss! You look positively stunning in your new avatar pic - so proud of you!
Ah thats kind, thank you very much!

Well...been having pain when I eat since the op but its been getting a bit worse. Then I went out for dinner on Sat with Sandy and was in a lot of pain, this pain never really left so today I went to the doctor. He thinks there may be a stone stuck in my bile duct which would cause the pain and other symptons so took blood and said that I wasnt ready to go back to work. I told him I had been back 3 weeks and he was not impressed and gave me a line for 2 weeks and said it wasnt up discussion! I am home now, my wee class have no idea where I have gone and feel like I have totally let them down! So dont want to be here!! (may feel differently at lie in tomorrow right enough! )

Hi Jen. Well done on the 1.5 off - you're doing amazingly well!

Sorry to see you seem to be having a recurrence. Hope it sorts itself out and doesn't mean another trip to hospital! Are you following a fat free diet? I used to be in agony if I ate anything even a little fatty after my op x

Don't worry about your kids, it's only 2 weeks :) You won't be much good to them if you're in pain. Get better! Poor you though, what bad luck. Hope it doesn't involve another op.

ooh - thats not so good - best to do what doc says though - don't wanna be doing anything to make it worse xx

Hope it sorts itself soon - take care x

Sorry to hear you've been in pain again hun, that's no blooming good. You'll have to do as you're told though otherwise you might end up having to have even more time away from the cherrubs and that will be even worse.
I hope you feel better soon and congrats again on the fab wl.

XXX

You look amazing in that photo, sorry you've not been too well, fingers crossed it gets sorted quickly for you.

Back