Jen's Green and EE diary :) Closed...new diary has been made!

Aww thank you :)
Weighed in at 9st 11.75lbs this morning. Can't believe I'm actually in the 9's! Roll on getting to 9 stone and deciding where to go from there :)

Today's menu

Breakfast
Shreddies (I will never cheat on you with weetabix again), banana and semi skimmed milk.

Lunch
Chilli and Rice

Dinner
Battered cod fillet (14syns), baked beans and mixed veg (cauliflower, carrot and brocolli)

Snack
I have eaten a WHOLE box of grapes. FML. I say it all the time that I need to stop buying them but they're SO yummy!

Going to make a list and do a shop in Tesco later :)

Last edited:
That's great news! 9st bracket whoop whoop!

So, went to new look and bought an apricot dress in size xl! Wtf? It's really annoyed me which I know is stupid because every make is different but seriously, I just don't understand how I can still classify as xl?

And apparently this lead me to taking a diet pill before my dinner. Stupid, I know. Don't know if it'll make a difference but it was stupid.

Last edited:
I can't remember the name of it, I bought them aaaages ago. It's one of those ones that if you eat something fatty they make you go to the loo, my dinner obviously wasn't fatty enough.

I'm more annoyed at myself now that I let something like a label on clothes annoy me so much. It honestly made me feel like I'd achieved nothing because even though I'm now 'healthy' according to my BMI I'm apparently still XL. I won't be taking a pill again, it's stupid and I know I can lose weight the healthy way.

Thanks for the support :D I really do appreciate it. Trying not to think about the label on the dress now and looking on tomorrow as a new day with more opportunities to lose.

What the label says doesn't matter, just cut it off. You know what sizes are like these days, they're different at every shop! You've come so far. Always remember that x

Thanks Ashley :)

Ok, did my usual this morning and got up and weighed to find I was 3/4 of a lb heavier than I had been at the same time yday. I say it all the time, I know we fluctuate but boy does it wind me up lol!

Trying to mix things up today and have my 'main' meal for lunch.

Breakfast
Apple

Lunch
Stir fry- prawns, noodles,sweetcorn, soy sauce and then superfree= carrot, pepper, onion, mushroom and courgette.

Dinner
Depends on how hungry I am. I think I'm going to try and have a wholemeal toastie to get my HEA and HEB in for the day.
Will throw in some superfree if I'm hungry, I'm not going to say it's definitely going to include it as if I'm not hungry enough it's increasing my intake for no reason.

Ok apparently i eat like a horse. Here's dinner. It was super yum! And contains my a and b!
Toastie with cheese and ham, veg and beans.

image-1368210251.jpg

I almost feel embarrassed at how much I've eaten today! Def have the munchies! !

Very inspiring as we have the same start weight! Wish I could get to the weight you're at now in the same time you've done it in, well done! :)

Aww thank you. I can't see your current stats on my phone but I hope things are going well!
Hey Jen :) I've read every page and so glad I did. I'm starting SW today a lil nervous but confident I will do this plan and stick to it. Can I ask did u do any exercising?
Well done with your huge achievement you look stunning.
Danii

Aww thank you for taking the time to read it, granted I'm not sure I'll have provided you with any profound insight but it's always nice to know someones having a wee peek!

I don't exercise, and I definitely should as I'm now at the stage where I really need to start toning up...losing weight won't be enough. The only exercise I've done during my SW journey is 5 days of Jillian Michael's 30 day shred, but I decided she was trying to kill me so gave up pretty sharpish. I do intend to start it again soon, I'm just so damn lazy!

Good luck and keep me posted on how you get on :)

-------------
Ok, so yesterday and Sunday were horrific, as in my mood was foul all based on the scales. This morning wasn't great either but a post by MLM put things in to perspective that even if I've technically eaten 'too much' over the past few days it's all been good stuff and no way have I over eaten by the 7000 calories needed to put on 2lbs.

Onwards and downwards, today's menu.

Breakfast
Apple and grapes

Lunch
Shreddies, semi skimmed milk and a banana.

Dinner
Chilli, pasta and 2 slices of garlic bread (9syns)

Huge congrats on making it into the 9s, Jenna! You've done amazing well! Every time I look at your diary it really inspires me and makes me think that by the time I go on holiday in September, I could feel really happy in a bikini!

I started Shredding 2 weeks ago and have seen inch loss but hardly any weight loss so I'm going to stop it for a few weeks, focus on being 100% on plan and then start the Shred again when I'm a bit closer to target. I'm desperate to make it into the tens!!

Aww thank you! Yeh I've heard shredding can make your losses seem like they're slowing but it's great for inches!

Going to my first meeting tonight, I want the plan explained to me properly and to buy the books! Really can't even afford to go tonight but needs must.

Breakfast
Grapes and melon

Lunch
Shreddies, milk and banana

Dinner
Going to try and make carbonara once I get back from group! I'm really nervous about going for some reason.

Aww! I'm sure you'll have a great time - you're an amazing advert for Slimming World, aren't you!

Yeah Shreddding has definitely made me lose inches (6 inches in total from tummy/hips/thighs/bingo wings in a week) but I really want it to start showing on the scales first, so I'm hoping if I can be fully on-plan for the next month or so, that might get me into the tens (or at least into my Club 10), at which point I can focus on the toning. I fell of the wagon a bit over the long weekend so I need another little kick start of weightloss to motivate me to keep at it!

Have finally got around to booking the summer holiday though so it's 15 weeks and counting til Cuba holiday heaven and I am absolutely determined that for the first time in my life I'm going to feel confident in swimwear!

Let us know how the meeting goes. Will be thinking of you :)

xx

Well I'm back.
Group was ok and I am going next week simply because I've ordered a recipe book. Tonights was a bit weird as it was literally a weigh in class due to it being closed on Monday and Tuesday.

I don't know (unless next week is drastically different) that I'll be going as a regular member simply because of how unbelievably awkward I felt. No one said anything or did anything but in my overly paranoid head I felt people were looking and thinking look at the shape of her. I know it's totally irrational and 99.9% probably not the case but it was just strange.

I saw two people I knew there and literally kept moving forward and backward in my chair simply so they wouldn't see me?!? I guess I felt embarrassed which again is stupid because they obviously go too!

As far as I'm aware the super free rule is simply so that you control portions and lower calorie intake (even though the c word is never mentioned) by making sure 1/3 of your meal is super free?my consultant never once mentioned the third super free, she very much came across as it was an as well as which I didn't think was the best advice (obv I'm not an expert) and made sure to inform my friends afterwards that I had been following the third rule religiously and would carry on doing so.

Anyways, that was my group experience!
Didn't make carbonara as by the time I got back I couldn't be assed so had chilli rice and garlic bread (9syns). I'll make carbonara tomorrow as I'm still off work woohoo!

Ps that's fab about your holiday! Always nice to have something to look forward to :)

The advice between consultants seems to vary a lot. I've never been to a group so can't comment but I think I'd feel very much like you. I'm sure it works really well for some people but I'm thinking the support on here is good enough for me :)

Back