Jen's Green and EE diary :) Closed...new diary has been made!

liliferjade said:
You have well and truly got me into Shreddies jenna, they are delish! I've even started having them for dinner (lunch) which I would never usually do :) Hope you have a fab night tonight hun, enjoy! xxxx

Omg they're the most amazing thing ever! I could happily eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner! Too yummy!

I plan on being naughty tonight because being good has not paid off this week. Maybe a flexi day will confuse my stupid ass body and give me a loss rather than a gain next week! Hope things are good with you? x

Everyone deserves a night off and nights out definitely aren't the same when you are watching the syns. Just enjoy yourself and get back on it tomorrow, that's what flexi's are for! :)

I'm doing good thanks. The losses have been slow and I gained half a pound Wednesday but I've been doing success express this since so hoping that will speed things up a bit. It needs to as there is only 7 weeks till my jollys!!!

Have a brill night tonight hun :D

xxxxx

liliferjade said:
Everyone deserves a night off and nights out definitely aren't the same when you are watching the syns. Just enjoy yourself and get back on it tomorrow, that's what flexi's are for! :)

I'm doing good thanks. The losses have been slow and I gained half a pound Wednesday but I've been doing success express this since so hoping that will speed things up a bit. It needs to as there is only 7 weeks till my jollys!!!

Have a brill night tonight hun :D

xxxxx

Hope it helps! I'm def gonna have to do at least 3 days success express over the next fortnight!

Omg I hate my life lol!

Met my dad for the first time in 5 months today and he wanted to go for lunch. Ended up at a mandarin buffet Ffs!

I'm sooo effed for this weeks weigh in is unreal :(

Breakfast
Shreddies, banana and milk.

Lunch
Beef in black bean- 5 syns
Chicken chow mein (there was no bloody chicken in my selection) - 7 syns
Fried green beans - probably 3 for the oil

Dessert
Melon and grapes

Dinner
2 apples

Now I'm really panicking myself, granted all that was on one plate so surely they shouldn't be te full syn values? Looks like deprivation until saturday for me. I don't even mind, I just wish mh social life was a little less packed this month!

Last edited:
Green day for me

Brekkie
Shreddies, milk, banana (as is standard lol) HEA 1 and HEB 1

Lunch
Cheese wholemeal toastie and superspeed tomato soup HEA 2 and HEA 2

Snacks
2x Apple and a lot of carrot sticks.

Dinner
Baked potato, cauliflower, carrots and broccoli with some baked beans.

Last edited:
That doesn't sound like a bad couple of days Jen, you didn't go over your syns by the looks of it on the chinese? You never know, you're probably panicking over nothing hon. When do you weigh in? x

muddypaws04 said:
That doesn't sound like a bad couple of days Jen, you didn't go over your syns by the looks of it on the chinese? You never know, you're probably panicking over nothing hon. When do you weigh in? x

Thanks so much for your input youve made me feel a bit better :)
I don't weigh until Sunday but I'm out on Saturday night for drinks and a bloody tgi Fridays. I genuinely would be happy with a sts this week if I could muster it.

Haven't had any syns today so hopefully I'm restoring the balance somewhere (from sat and Sunday's baad behaviour).
The worst bit of the whole Chinese thing is I really didn't enjoy it and honestly feel sick looking back on it so I know I won't be sabotaging myself again!

Need to add an apple to today's food intake.

Last edited:
Just do some extra exercise and be extra good the rest of the time and you will hopefully get at least a sts. :)

You are obviously far too popular and have too busy a social life for your own good ;)

Today's plan of attack...Extra Easy.

Breakfast
Shreddies, milk, banana. HEA and HEB.

Lunch
Omelette with lean bacon, sweetcorn, peppers, mushroom, onion, baked beans and maybe some courgette and carrot..

Dinner
Part of my freezer eat down before holidays...one of my EIGHT portions of chill with a portion of carrots, cauliflower and broccoli, oh dear God, it's going to be a loooong 11 days lol!

Snack
A big handful of carrot sticks <3

Edit: Very pleased with how much superfree I've packed in today :)

Last edited:
Hey Jenna,

How's it going? I'm totally freaking out after falling spectacularly off the wagon in South Africa! I decided it was a bit of a once-in-a-lifetime experience so didn't want to miss out on trying lots of different food etc. But the scales are putting me 6lbs up this morning, which I'm totally devastated about! I was only away for 3 days and yes, I had some Champagne and didn't eat on-plan, but I didn't have anything that horrendous! In fact the food on the ground in South Africa was pretty healthy - poached eggs with spicy mushrooms and wilted spinach on seeded bread for lunch then ostrich and pumpkin mash for dinner. I can't possibly have drunk 6lbs worth of booze - I didn't feel drunk at any point. I'm going to be devastated if I really am 6lbs up at WI on Monday morning.

Help! xx

I am SO glad you're back :) Really missed you around here :)
Don't stress m'dear,just think how warm it was in S.A and that will DEFINITELY have caused some water retention. You're right, it was a once in a lifetime experience and I personally think you were right to indulge in local cuisine. It'd be different if you went to Spain and spent a fortnight munching full Englishes lol!

I'm not doing too badly, had a major flap at the start of the week but I've been good since although I'm out tomorrow night for the last time before holidays (thank God) but I also have my mum's 50th birthday dinner on Sunday...it's a 3 course meal. I've already decided I WILL be having chocolate fudge cake and I won't freak about it. I feel you may need to remind me of this on Monday haha!

Anyways today's diary.

Breakfast (big shocker...not)
Shreddies, milk and a banana. HEA and HEB.

Lunch
2 egg omellete with ham, peppers, carrot, mushroom, onion, courgette and sweetcorn. Baked beans too!

Snacks
Carrot sticks (probably far tooooooo many) and grapes.

Dinner
Chilli con carne with broccoli, cauliflower and carrots.

Last edited:
Thanks hun - I feel better now. It's winter in SA but it was still mid twenties so I've got a bit of colour, just from sitting outside and having lunch when we landed. Everyone was in coats and scarves and Uggs and there was me in my strappy top and flip flops! Flying generally doesn't really agree with me though - I get really bad headaches - so I'm hopeful that most of it is a reaction to the flight which will settle down by Monday if I keep drinking plenty of water. Apparently bananas are good for water retention so I'm going to nibble one of those now and drink another pint of water with lemon!

And I will definitely be on hand on Monday to remind you that there is to be no stressing about fudge cake consumption!

Breakfast
Shreddies,milk, banana and an apple

Lunch
2 egg omelette, with ham, courgette, pepper, onion, mushroom and sweetcorn.

Dinner
Oh dear I'm scared...
Going to tgis and will be having potato skins.

Strawberry daiquiris, vodka....it's not gonna be good!

Edit: I drank wayyyy too much and had a handful of crisps. But I enjoyed my night and will work hard to remove the gain it's given me for next Sunday.

Last edited:
Sunday - weigh in day and I was too ill to contemplate posting my food yday! Not a good day but yet another special occasion. The scales showed me 1.25lbs but I stood on them this morning and realistically it looks like I'm 2.75lbs up! I've a whole week until hols and won't be defeated!

Sunday
Breakfast
Shreddies, milk, banana

Lunch
Melon, roast beef, Yorkshire pus, one roastie, some mash, brocolli and carrots. Dessert was choc fudge cake and jce cream and I regret nothing!

Dinner (apparently my hangover was making a munchie demon)
Brocolli pasta and sauce.

Today's a new day and I'm gonna overload on super free this week!

I'm up this week too. First time since I started SW. Feeling a bit annoyed with myself, but given my SA trip, it was inevitable! Yesterday the scales said +4lbs, but this morning it was +1. Reckon realistically it's somewhere in between.

Can't believe you're off on hols in a week! You lucky thing! I'm sure you'll do really well this week and regardless, you're going to look a million dollars on the beach. You've done so well and should be so proud!

If I can get anywhere near the 9s by Cuba, I'll be absolutely delighted! Am working on 2lbs a week for the next 9 weeks now, because work have just sprung on me that I have to go back to SA the week before Cuba for a sales conference. So I'm totally desperate to get as far into the 9s as I can before I fly on 13th September, so I haven't got to resist all the amazing South African food while I'm there! Hoping to get to 11st this week, then I've got 8 weeks at 2lbs per week, which would get me to 9st 10lbs (wow, that's actually target!!). Well at least I can dream...xx

You can do it missy and how fab that work want you to go again, you obv did a fab job' I'm not too upset because I had a great weekend and I think I just have to accept that your weight will fluctuate up and down so as long as i can get it back down its no problem!

Anyways, lunch...chilli and veg

image-1869698297.jpg

Back