Jen's Green and EE diary :) Closed...new diary has been made!

Never mind that. You're having an amazing time and that's what matters. When are you back?xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My last full day at the no, leave for home tomorrow afternoon and will be back on Sunday morning in time for weigh in, I'm scared given tht I'm in magic kingdom and have just munched a massive ice cream! But I'll worry about it on Sunday! Thing is I know once I'm back I'll be completely on track again :) hope all is well with you two lovelies! X

Ok, now in Orlando airport and after my 4 weeks of bad behaviour I'm feeling really positive about getting back on plan.

I'm looking forward to eating healthily and to losing, though truth be told I am scared of standing on the scales tomorrow as I'm not prepared for the consequences.

In saying that it was only ever my evening meals that were 'bad' as I'd have cereal in the morning and take a pasta packed lunch. Then dinner was usually some form of pasta dish which quite often had a lot of cheese.

'treats' wise as in choc etc I wasn't great. I had 1 choc ice, 1 ice cream, 1 slice of choc cake and 5 choc cookies in the space of 2 weeks! Ahh it looks horrific when you write it down!

Going out for drinks on Saturday night but truth be told I plan on having a very low syn week before that as I sort of Want to detox after all the crap I've eaten!

So scared about tomorrow, I will be beyond gutted if I'm in the 10s again!

Hey,
Glad u seem to have had a good holiday!!

And as for yr 'treats' paragraph - I could eat that in a day if someone puts me in a bad mood! Lol xx

It appears America kicked my ass.

Weighed in this morning at 9st 12lbs. I'm confident I can lose at least 2lbs this week...even though I'm going out on Saturday night eek! Will only be alcohol that's bad though, food shall be top notch all week and not planning on very many syns due to Sat!

Today (from arriving back in my house at 9am)

Breakfast
Shreddies and semi skimmed milk (no bloody bananas in the house)

Lunch
Chilli and pasta

Dinner
2 egg omelette with ham, peppers, onion, mushroom and sweetcorn.

Last edited:
Hello lovely lady! Welcome back! I can't believe how good you were on holiday! I had more treats this weekend than you did in a fortnight! The scales say I'm still in the 10s though, so it's all good! 4 more weeks to shift 6lbs to holiday target (2st).

So tell us all about holiday? And you definitely need a photo of you and Mickey Mouse as your profile pic :) xx

Very glad you're in the 10's and you can TOTALLY get to your holiday target :) I know you can :)

So tell us all about holiday? And you definitely need a photo of you and Mickey Mouse as your profile pic :) xx

Holidays were fab, so gutted to be home :( I've compromised and given you a photo of me AS Mickey lol as I didn't meet the man himself this year!
Was a proper annoying tourist on this one and volunteered to take part in 3 different shows (and got selected for all 3 lol) when I was there, which is something I would never have done pre weight loss, it really has given me more confidence...especially since each show took place infront of between 1000 and 4000 people eek!
Bet you're super excited for your hols now? It won't be long coming round!

Anyways I'm not happy today as I was ALL for being 10000% on plan but NO my mother has agreed on my behalf (I HATE when people do that but more so in this case as she knows how much I want to get back to losing) to go as a family to my aunt's house for dinner. The one who thought I'd gained a PILE of weight when I'd lost a stone and then who joined SW herself! Now granted she's still following SW but I don't imagine this is going to be an overly SW friendly meal. I'm just going to have to pick the good bits and plead that I'm full (even if I'm not later...so I can have something SW friendly at home).

Other than that, a good day, breakfast was the usual shreddies and banana (though jet lags a killer as I didn't have it til 1pm lol) and I've snacked on some carrots and grapes. 2.5 hours until dinner...I'll let you know how it goes!

Loving that profile pic, missy! Really made me smile. That's exceptionally brave getting up on stage - well done you! I'm feeling much more confident too, just need to get on plan and get down those 10s. Looking at photos from my birthday weekend are definitely making me happy :)

Hopefully your Auntie will make a suitably SW friendly meal tonight - she might surprise you by how good she's being... Families are such funny things, aren't they!!

xx

Okay so she made a sw friendly meal but I've no idea how many syns. Will need to look at my book later and estimate.
She made
Sticky chicken with honey and soy sauce (need to syn the honey)
Pasta with stock, peppers, onion, garlic and Philadelphia light (need to syn that too)

Had strawberries and pineapple for dessert. I did ask how many syns it was but she wasn't sure, either that or she wasn't telling!

Ps tried to look at your pic update in your album but my stupid phone won't let me :) really glad you felt proud when looking at your pics :)

Edit to add snacks
More carrot sticks, an apple and a banana! Jet lag is kicking my ass! It's 1.35 and I'm clearing out my sliderobes!

Last edited:
Okay imfixing my jet lag today, got up too close to lunch time (was out with a friend) so only had an apple for breakfast.

Lunch
Baked potato and beans with sweetcorn.

Dinner
Half the plate was Philadelphia pasta with peppers, onion, mushroom, sweetcorn and garden peas the other half was carrots, brocolli and cauliflower. I still havent bothered my ass to look at my book yet on how many syns Philadelphia light is but I'm gonna throw the number 5 out there for now (granted I imagine it's less given the amount I used)

Snacks
Apple and banana

Last edited:
Ok my sleep pattern is NOT fixed! It's 5.05am and I've just had my shreddies and banana (a and b)

I think the plan for today will be
Lunch
Philadelphia pasta (I'm saying 5 again cause I'm still a lazy ass who hasn't looked at her book)

Dinner
Fanta chicken to use the open passata and the fresh veg, I'm going to try to approach sw in a more economical way...eating everything I have before I go shopping again so I have a loooot in my freezer and fridge that I need to work through!

Snack
Apple x 3

Last edited:
Hey chick,

Hope the jetlag is slowly wearing off.

Thinking about your Philly pasta - if you didn't have your HEXA yesterday, 70g would be HEXA so it shouldn't be too many syns :)

I have been mostly poorly cat sitting for the last few days. £550 and 2 days later, she's hopefully on the mend. Means I haven't been shopping so I'm a bit low on superfree. Must do a Tesco run tonight and stock up on Muller Lights and other necessary yumminess! xx

Miss_Corset said:
Hey chick,

Hope the jetlag is slowly wearing off.

Thinking about your Philly pasta - if you didn't have your HEXA yesterday, 70g would be HEXA so it shouldn't be too many syns :)

I have been mostly poorly cat sitting for the last few days. £550 and 2 days later, she's hopefully on the mend. Means I haven't been shopping so I'm a bit low on superfree. Must do a Tesco run tonight and stock up on Muller Lights and other necessary yumminess! xx

Holy good god, after reading the price I'm actually quite glad I'm scared of animals lol! Glad to hear things seem to be getting better for her! Such a pain when you run low on sf...I never bought it before sw but now I have a small seizure when it's not in the house haha!

Ooh that's good about the Philly (I will look it up today!!!!) I don't even reckon I used 70g and I'm having the second portion today :) right now intact. Too yummy!

Breakfast
Shreddies, minimal milk (I HATE when no one replaces the milk grr) and a banana

Lunch
Philadelphia pasta salad.okay, I actually have tried to look up the Philadelphia and can't find it in the bloody book! If anyone is reading this and knows where in the book it is I would be very grateful! If I split the amount of Phili I had each day (split the original batch in to 3 portions) id say there was proba 50g (absolute max) in each portion

Snack
Bowl of carrot sticks (thank god tesco had them again)
Apple

Dinner
Not sure yet. May have chilli and spaghetti

Last edited:
Jenna88 said:
Ok my sleep pattern is NOT fixed! It's 5.05am and I've just had my shreddies and banana (a and b)

I think the plan for today will be
Lunch
Philadelphia pasta (I'm saying 5 again cause I'm still a lazy ass who hasn't looked at her book)

Dinner
Fanta chicken to use the open passata and the fresh veg, I'm going to try to approach sw in a more economical way...eating everything I have before I go shopping again so I have a loooot in my freezer and fridge that I need to work through!

Snack
Apple x 3

How is the fanta chicken? X

Back