JEN'S SW FOOD DIARY

I love reading your food diaries. It's given me good ideas what to have. Keep them coming. :)

My weekends been a bit ropey can't / don't want to work out syns for desserts & alcohol so my clean slate started today. I find it's much easier when in routines and away from temptation. Made the haddock mornay from the Jan issue of SW and it was quick and gorgeous. I've also bought 100 red/green receipe books but still needs inspiration for red lunches as ham sandwiches aren't filling enough.

i am having a green week this week to mix it up a bit and because i find them so much cheaper.

red lunches are hard. i normally ryvita with laughing cow light and ham. getting bored of that now tho! maybe soup from healthy extras with bread? i was going to try that.

x

Do you think you are eating enough? The mantra of our group being the more you choose (to eat) the more you lose. I know you are sticking to a routine of food but, as a suggestion, we were told to graze more. Food vs me: Bring it on!

Do you think you are eating enough? The mantra of our group being the more you choose (to eat) the more you lose. I know you are sticking to a routine of food but, as a suggestion, we were told to graze more. Food vs me: Bring it on!

i am eating a shedload of fruit. when i say 'fruit' i sometimes men a whole bunch of grapes and some apples! i am eating loads of fruit. do you think this might be slowing my weightloss?

tuesday- green

breakfast- 2 weetabix

before lunch- grapes and one pack of ryvita minis

lunch- jacket with low fat cottage cheese

dinner- pasta n sauce
grapes

i am eating a shedload of fruit. do you think this might be slowing my weightloss?

TBH, we are being encouraged to eat as often as we can in our group. From what I've read on this forum, there are differing views. But, as we always say, everyone is different so it's finding what does work. CD was great in the summer but I struggled in January. Now, with loads of fruit coming into season, enjoy! I am.

weds- green

brekkie- none
before lunch- 2 packs of ryvita minis
lunch- jacket and baked beans
afternoon- satsuma, grapes
dinner- pasta n sauce (can you tell im skint?! lol)
feeling bloated and horrible
x

Back