Jens taking the plunge :)

Brilliant well done xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Iv just got back from my second weight in and I am still in shock. I cant believe that I have lost a whol stone in two weeks :) im definately grinning like an idiot right now.

I was really worried that I might woble later as Im going to a big BBQ/party but this weigh in has really made me determined to not cheat and stick with it.

happy happy happy x

Iv just got back from my second weight in and I am still in shock. I cant believe that I have lost a whol stone in two weeks :) im definately grinning like an idiot right now.

I was really worried that I might woble later as Im going to a big BBQ/party but this weigh in has really made me determined to not cheat and stick with it.

happy happy happy x

No wobble is worth losing that amazing feeling is it?? Ha Ha a whole stone in two weeks!! You rock!! xx

Hi Jen, New to this, sorry to just barge in! but read through your thread and 14lb in two weeks is fab! With the flu too! I'm really thinking the support everyone has for one another on here is going to be the key to success for this diet for me (and you)!

Well done :)

great loss!!! x

Well done chick, fab feeling for sure and definately the motivation to keep you on that straight and narrow path of abstinence! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Jen, great result in the first two weeks. Enjoy the ride and look forward of hearing more from you. Hope you are feeling better x

Wow, congratulations on being a whole stone lighter already! I'm sorry you suffered with illness in the first week - I had my tonsils out a few years back so can fully sympathise with you :( Good luck with the rest of your journey and keep us updated, I absolutely love reading people's diaries. I've only just discovered them but they are really helping me :) x

Back