Jen's Weight Loss Diary

Here to subscribe :) Well done on the 4lbs loss!! Also good news on the job front... sometimes a change is exactly what you need :) Fingers crossed you hear back from them soon :D

Hello Jen,

you are doing really well with your weight loss so far! Long may it continue :)

I hope you get out of you current job role and into something better soon. I know how horrid it can be stuck in an environment you loathe. I recently returned to university to do my Primary Teaching post-grad which had always been a dream of mine and I am loving every minute! Sometimes we need to do what is right for ourselves and stuff the rest of the world ;).

x

Hello Hello!

Calorie count for yesterday of 1440 and todays total is 1439. I have got a few things coming for me in the post, including a Baby-G wristwatch which I am looking forward to wearing and as a sort of gift/prize for myself rather than food!

Looking at a busy weekend again with a trip to Paultons Park tomorrow which will hopefully see me on the ladder to getting over a fear of rollercoasters...... or most probably hiding behind the partner whilst getting awkward stares by the fearless four year-olds.....

Sunday will be shopping and I am hoping to having a good clear out and donate some of my stuff to a charity shop.

Interesting news also in that I am getting my hair cut next weekend! yay! I am determined that this time I will go more regularly to the hairdressers and keep the look as I almost always grow whatever style I have out!

Anyways, hope everyone has a great weekend!

Okay, me and my partner were bricking it when it came to the Cobra but we stomached it and it wasn't so bad :) okay so I screamed like a little girl a few times but I left the ride smiling. Fear of rollercoasters (at least those designed for children) over!

I managed to stay on track and avoid the tempting array of ice-creams, pop-corn, candyfloss and chocolate offered just about everywhere around the park.

Total calories for the day of 1488.

Calorie total for today of 1474. Oddly I am starting to feel more slim and can see differences in my middle, it seems more flatter but maybe its too early to say.

I have just finished the Christmas shopping (yes I am one of those early shoppers!!) and it's such a weight off of my shoulders! All I have left to shop for now is the partner who should be relatively simple. :) Got some great ideas in there and I cant wait to see reactions when they are opened!! Just got to wait for them to arrive and the wrapping begins!!

Hello! I lost 2lbs yesterday :) bringing my total to 1stone 1lb lost :D

Finally think I am starting to get used to juggling the uni work with everything else.

Calorie sign off for yesterday of 1454

Calorie total for Thursday of 1430. Thanks for the encouragement Emmaline :) I am really happy with this downward trend and hoping to be 13st by crimbo!

Had a heart-to-heart with my partner yesterday and he says he prefers it (although he stressed he thought I was beautiful no matter what my size) when I am skinnier and I could have took it to heart but instead said "Well, im glad, because im only getting smaller from here! :) "

Hey everyone!

Sorry I didn't catch up yesterday but calories for the day were 1475.

A curious thing that happened was that I didn't pack lunch today (I was in a rush and forgot I had unpacked my purse a few days prior). Cakes were brought in by one of my colleagues and I would usually eat a few to make up a weird-lunch but found myself only having a 4 mini shortbread pieces and not even being tempted to have anymore, I just didn't fancy it. :S

I now have all my familys Christmas presents wrapped up, labelled and ready for crimbo. Just the partner to get for and he should be pretty easy.

I have had a pretty chilled morning so far and have cleaned our bedroom from top to bottom as bf has a nasty fever, feel so much more relaxed when its all clean!

Oh and I have posted on facebook that I have lost a stone already. Nothing like peer pressure to keep me going!!

Will catch up later tonight with totals for today :)

Saturday calories were just under 1500 and Sunday was 1300.

My partner made me dinner yesterday which was so sweet of him :) as for some reason I had a banging migraine, it seems to always happen when I visit my parents house and do work in the shed, some sort of fume or oil just doesn't agree with me it seems!!

Calories for today looks set to be 1451, my tummy doesn't feel too settled but it may be because I forgot to take my multivitamin yesterday so I will see how it goes today.

I'm still at it!

Sorry I haven't checked in for a while, still watching my calories but a string of late nights and illness has meant I haven't been as active on here as I should :)

I lost another 1lb this Wednesday, although I think there may be more as I am having...um..:eek:.. bowel problems recently...

Currently weighing in at 14.4 and so looking forward to getting into those 13's!

Yup, still going strong! I overate on my calories for the first time on Saturday (on purpose) I ate 2000 calories but on sunday had only 1000 to compensate.

Instead of the usual pangs of guilt on Saturday I actually felt strangely fine with it :S Which I was glad about. Maybe because it wasn't an emotional oversplurge?

Feeling a bit tubby recently hopefully it doesn't show on the scales on Wednesday :( !

Hi Jen! Well done on your loss so far! I started my journey today! Feeling good so far! :) made a diary as well! MrsP journey to slimdom x

Hey MrsP thanks for dropping by sorry I haven't been on much guys!

I stayed the same last Weds, haven't beaten myself up about it and haven't let it get to me, still rumbling on. :)

This week I have bought a book to help my self-esteem and it has been really interesting, learning to value myself more and accept me for who I am rather than what others think I should be or the critic inside says!

Also trying to eat a little more healthfully instead of having little snacks trying to have proper meals and drinking just water as much as possible. I bought myself a new water bottle this afternoon with an ice-core to keep it cold, just how I like it! (weird really they were selling it now, would've thought it would be a summer thing! :hmm:)

Also! and I have been dying to share with you some statistics I took a while ago. I went on one of those weighing/BMI index scales at my local Tesco and here are the results on the 25/09/13
Weight: 15st 8.9lb
Fat Index: 34.9%
BMI: 34.8

And here are the results earlier this afternoon!
Weight: 14st 10.3lb
Fat Index: 31.9%
BMI: 32.8

Really encouraging stuff! :scale:

Still going with the weight my scales display in the mornings though as I have been told it is more accurate than fully clothed (and shoed) with my food and water sitting in my stomach!

Catch up with you all on Wednesday, hopefully with a loss! :fingerscrossed:

Back