??? jess diary ???

Found it!! Congratulations. Soo happy for you. Sorry to hear about the mess up. Bet you will be glad to be home tomorrow.

Hey all hoping to get discharged soon

image-720133140.jpg

Has my pic uploaded ? What pain relief did u get I'm in pain with trapped wind too so uncomfortable did u get this ??? X

She's so lovely Jess, they sent me home without any codine just paracetmol and ibrofen which was rubbish, so my mw sent me to dr to get stronger tablets she actually said to me they were really cruel to only give me that after 3 sections. I had just had pain in my ribs from the tugging and in my scar hun and above my scar had alot of bruising, they should be able to give you something for trapped wind.

Aw she's gorgeous!
I was worried about trapped wind, but didn't get it, they say get someone to massage you, I was sore but only round my scar it just all bruised and sore after like I'd been kicked or something but I didn't find it that bad at all, I had loads of codeine. Make sure you keep on top of your pain relief because a few times I thought I didn't need it I really felt it after a few hours if I missed, still aches now of I'm walking or standing ages or doing a lot of housework etc but it's healed really well x

It's still very painful I been taking lactoluse it still don't work I can't go sorry too much info lol I keep crying or wanting to cry too mum said its normal x

I think it's all change I had a lovley childminder I'm
So close too ch won't b going there untill next year now so it's new for me to have him all day I still in pain my oh don't understand has a go at me for crying what now etc x

Hey. Ya I lost appertite I been having b l d bout 1400 cals spoke to mw she said I could b on verge of post natal depression if I'm Luke this in a week I'm not just tired etc it's coz my oh is lazy too I feel guilty on Charlie too he's got a new routine I can't do nothing leave house etc it's all new again hope to god I feel better soon I want Jessie back x

Hope your feeling better soon, I didn't feel like that with teddy but I did with Jesse. Make sure you tell someone like mw or doctor how you're feeling. I had depression after jess. Best to let someone know if you feel down so you can be sorted out xxx

Hey Becki I don't think it's depression I haven't cried I just dont feel my self I can't put my finger on it ! X

Jessie is back with a smile no more tears !!!! Baby blues have gone yay ! Been discharged from mw today whoop x

Attachments

• image-619827222.jpg
    image-619827222.jpg
    458.8 KB · Views: 49
Back