??? jess diary ???

Getting there slowly the thing is around here they r so busy they want rid I keep complaining of pain in tummy she said I'm fine thou x

Hey ya we r great she wakes about 3 for feed and sleeps till 7 how's Amelia doing ?? Is she getting better sleeping how r u feeling in ur self ? X

xxxjessiexxx said:
Hey ya we r great she wakes about 3 for feed and sleeps till 7 how's Amelia doing ?? Is she getting better sleeping how r u feeling in ur self ? X[/QUOTE

amelia doing great hun,at the mo her sleeping pattern is same,wakes around 2.30-3 for feed and then norm between 6.30-7.30 so shes doing well.
im feeling well,gettin sleep in the night Now as she resting for longer than before when i was bf,starting to get a bit more normality

i gonna c How we go with what we on for now.i had a Bad night the night Bfore and all day yday but nt Bin bad toNight jus fed her so off to sleeo

xxxjessiexxx said:
I dunno if this right decision but put Amelia on hungry milk had bad tonight she's not settling t! Help

Hun I got told by my hv not to put Naomi on hungry baby as it will take her out any routine she's been getting herself in and it causes constipation. I had no choice with Jack to put him on hungrier baby and he struggled for weeks with constipation and upset. Please speak to your hv, I'd hate to see you getting upset if Amelia struggles worse than she is now and its because of a change in her milk x

Jesse went on it at 4 weeks but he was on 9oz every 2-3 hours so he was hungry. The doc said to me it should only be used to delay having to feed them solids. Teddy on 7oz every 4 hours and less in the night so he doesn't need it x

mrs-s said:
Jesse went on it at 4 weeks but he was on 9oz every 2-3 hours so he was hungry. The doc said to me it should only be used to delay having to feed them solids. Teddy on 7oz every 4 hours and less in the night so he doesn't need it x

Jack was really hungry as a baby he was on baby rice at 3 months followed quickly by jars and he was fine with those. Not sure if Naomi will go the same way though but she's very hungry at times x

Can you give your hv a quick call? Also I was told not to mix milks ie using normal for during day and hungry baby for nights etc as can make things worse. Your hv might say its okay, or she'll prob want to come and see you first before she says you can change milk. If you try giving her cooled boiled water between feeds that would help with any constipation she might get x

Thanks Terri I'm away at mo so won't b bk for couple weeks today she fed 10 3-4 8 and I'm
Waiting to feed her a top up b4 bed she's had 4 oz half of me thinking is this right decision and half thinks its ok il c how she goes so far she's poo ed ok but she still got to go throu the system x

Amelia has thrush she do unsettled her tounge is white she won't feed as much trip to docs today feel bad on. Ch as we ment to b on holiday stop starting all time couldn't go theme park as she's not right today and need to go doc x

Back