??? jess diary ???

No hun Terri I feel so bad she had this a few weeks I never realised thought it was milk over the Nast few days she's so unsettled playing with milk nor taking dummy crying all time I looked in her mouth it Is a thick cloudy lumpy tounge. It smells too it's down her throat and cheeks I scrapped it she screamed and it bleed that I knew it was thrush poor thing dhes had it weeks I took her straight to emergency doc nr where we r staying she got drops now I put her on normal milk as she not drinking much I don't want get to degydrate foc told me to look out for her if she goes floppy etc or hands and feet go very very cold she's having 3 ox every 3 hours bless her feel sorry for her it's common for babies to get very common x

Ah bless her. I hope it clears up soon come she's back to her normal self. It's horrible when your little one-s are ill x

Hey guys she's Up and down I'm finding this so hard ESP keeping ch amused too he's getting naughty and attention seeking arrrr no holiday this lol x

Charlie's nan and pops r with us it's there can they work all day they have just come home and taken Charlie football Millie asleep im sitting down for 5 mins I'm so tired ! I can't sleep as I won't tonight x

Hey becca she was so much better she was so much better she fed 10 130 then went down at 230 to 6 then was awake got in with me till 9 that stuff is brill she's more content x how's Amelia ? Is she feeding better my Amelia is only drinking 3 oz every 3-4 hours bless her x

shes doing great hun ,had bettwr night last night so hoping she coming out of growth spurt.
amelias having 4-5oz every 3-4 hours from yday and today again.last week wen she was bit off with growth spurt she was haing 2-3oz every hour n half to two hours

Hey becca shes a bit better just never satisfied on food I'm feeding her on demand I did change her milk bit changed it back as she has thrush she's always hungry lol she got fed 1030-3 then 4/730 how is little Amelia is she better feeding and sleeping for u ? Xg

did u say she fed between them times or slept?
amelia feeding and sleeping a lot better again now,in the day she a lot more awake and alert,in the day she can anythin from 2 hours to 4 aldepending how long she awake bit of a night she having last feed about 10 or 11 then waling about 2 or 3 then getting up at 6.30ish
so she doing really well again.jus glad for the growth spurt to be over as had no energy left ha

I fed her At 930-1030 took. Hour to feed and settle her ( she fights it lol ) then she slept till 3 fed he and settled her prob till 4 then she slept till 730 I rekon she's having growth spurt too she's got massive ! I seem to find her 3 bottles in the day r 4 oz and she screams for more her last 2 bottles she has between 5 and 6 oz il hive her what she wants if she sleeps longer x

Girls I feel disgusting I'm looking for a ww group as I like the plan but Cabt find a group to suit me with kids I like sw groups but I always end up messing on with it and put weight on I need to cut crisps and junk out with sw u do this I don't know weather to do this for 2 months then change to ww the ww meetings r so rubbish the sw r more fun i need to loose 2.5 stone quick my aim is by October I Cabt go back to gym untill 12 weeks time the weight comes off quicker at the gym I'm obv doing walking but I don't think that shifts it quick so my question is sw or ww decisions discussions hummmmmmmmmm

I'd say sw, I enjoyed WW too but because it allowed me basically to eat what I want as long as I count points I found I kept going off track. So I find it easier to stick to sw x

Its the same for me I havent got any ww groups near me but got sw group on wednedsday evening 10 minute walk away, I think you can do well on both diets depending what kind of foods you like to eat so ww might suit you better, but wiv sw you seem to get alot more hex's now so you cud eat free foods and hex through out the day and save most of your syns for treats. I'm enjoying mfp and calorie cycling is great I can have treats over wkend and be good the rest of the wk so I dont feel like im dieting! I agree about the gym I think weight does come off quickly maybe gym is good to do when weightloss slows down x

Cas I'm just stuck I'm scared to do sw and put weight on unless I do it but add up cals and stick to 1200 and weekends have 1500 would this work ??

Back