??? jess diary ???

Most of my meals are sw friendly basically low in syns and free foods, I have a few cereal bars so thats my hexb, glass milk wiv crusha hexa plus half syn for crusha itself or just milk in tea, and then my snacks are my syns, the wks when ive used my calories like this ive lost 2lbs a wk and thats wiv out eating alot of fruit and veg, so I just add them up as calories instead of actually doing sw so fri and sat are my high days one day ill over 1800 and the other 1500 then the rest of wk i'll have around 1200ish, on my high day I use my calories for a take away so my trat for the week xx

Jessie try have 4-5 days 1200 ish and have 2 days a wk higher at least 1600ish and see if it works xx

Right from next week when I get bk il do that ongoing to look at ur diary and terri and c to get food ideas x I'm sick of sandwiches and crisps had 10 months of this now lol x

I'm ok thanks hun just at docs she sti has her thrush in her mouth she's not niggly as much but it needs to b fully cleared I just power walked to docs I'm having a tropical moment im dripping with sweat lol ppl must think I'm mad lol

Yeah great, Jack's currently shouting at the tv because someone hit someone and he's shouting me, point at the tv and saying smack naughty! Over and over lol. Naomi slept 12.46-6.45 she's doing great x

Just whenever really depends what she wants. I make her a 5 or 6 oz bottle around 10pm so I know it'll last til 12 and I won't have to come back downstairs lol. But I wait for her to want it before I give her it, sometimes she'll take some/all straight away sometimes it's nearer 11. It's usually all gone by time she goes to sleep x

Morning Amelia mouth flarred up again she slept all day yesterday wasn't her self she did 11 3 7 again bless her I think i decided I'm going to try sw but cal count with it I need to cut our crisps bread and choc and need to have healthy focus I think il do this untill October then do weight watchers to maintain so my target is 2.5 stone to November 1 st I am hoping il do this im going to 100% stick with it my lifestyle has completely changed No drinking weekends like I did pre Amelia it's the chocolate etc I need to stay off I'm going to drink 2 litres water a day one green tea and one peppermint tea measure my milk too and bread I'm going to have plenty of fish in my diet too I'm hoping to start this Monday I just need to dig my books out my wi will still b Friday x

Sounds good hun! Poor Amelia I hope she gets better soon. For the rest of this week I'm cutting out bread, cups of tea, Pepsi max if I can, chocolate, crisps. I'm aiming for atleast 5 glasses of juice/water a day too xx

I rekon U will loose a good 3 ib not eating bread Monday I'm bread free zone or least going on the ww bread I can make sw pizza with these my cheese from healthy extra tomato purée and meat grill it and yummy pizza v filling too x

Hello hun we r fine how r u how old is Amelia now ? Amelia is 15 weeks tomorow it's gone so quick ! Is she on solids now? X

Hiya hun me and Amelia r great, she is 17 weeks tomorrow. She has five feeds a day four hungry milk and one norm milk. Inbetween second and third feed the last three days I have introduced baby rice, I am going to try her with a carrot purée or something as well this week , then after about a week and half I will introduce another meal . What is Amelia having?

Back