**Jessica Rabbit's 12 week challenge***

Jessica Rabbit72

Gold Member
Hey everyone -

Ive decided to have a new diary and a new start.

Have been a bit awol recently for a variety of reasons some diet related some not, so have given myself a kick up the bum and am going to get back on track and get to goal!!!!!!!

I have set myself a 12 week challenge which takes me to my birthday and I want to get off as much weight as possible and get to healthy weight range, which hopefully I will do.

I have read back all my diary entries from my first diary and my maintenance one and I cant believe how all over the place my moods were. Im really hoping this time it isnt going to happen!

But I have to think positively and wean myself off diet coke and back onto water again.

My Day 1 is going to be Monday as tomorrow we are having a party for DS birthday and I am also full of cold so Im hoping by Monday I will be better and then into the swing of it when I go back to work on Wednesday.

I need everyone to be firm and stern with me and I need to make sure I actually post and dont lurk - which has been part of the problem.

Dont know if anyone is interested in a daily thread again or not ? Let me know and we can start one?

Heres to us all getting to goal

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Jess,
Good to see you back again...
Just wanted to say Well done for starting a new diary and setting yourself a goal.......... You can do it hon I know your can..
Im off on hols tomorrow but just came on quickly and say heres to getting to goal and having a good week ahead.........
you can do it hon!!!!
Will catch up with you when I get back.
take care Marissa x

Hey Marissa - you have a fantastic holiday - you deserve it and you are going to look so hot in your bikini!!!!

I wish i had had your determination to keep on track when I started in February cos I would have been at goal like you!

You doing it like you have, being so focused reminds me of how I was the first time round doing it and now Im hoping this time I can do it.

Heres to me being half a stone lighter when you come back from your hols. thats my first challenge within this 12 week challenge!

Have an absolute ball on your hols and cant wait till you are back
xxx

Lovely to see you back Jess. If you want your other thread removeded, you may need to go and post in the Tech Support forum, unless KD or Mini decide to be nice :)

Are you still on 1500 or have you dropped down to another plan? You are right - you can, and will do this.

I think Sunshine tried to start a daily thread and it didn't quite work. I've never been on one before so not sure how they work. However, I think because it's pretty quiet on here, people tend to just write in their own threads and comment in other people's.

There is a fledging weight loss thread on here too. I'll be changing it to September next week so you are welcome to join in the challenge there too. I've got a good 2 -3 months still ahead of me as well.

NOTE TO SELF -
Just wanted to quickly post this here to remind me to not DAILY WEIGH and get obsessed with the result -

thanks to Icemoose and his weekly newsletters....

Remember that the scales are the same as your fuel gauge in your car in that they just tell you a result.

You wouldn't be in a mood when you saw the result on there, so treat the scales as merely a roadsign on the way to slimdom.

Im aiming on reducing the diet coke today in preparation for tomorrow and hoping my nose will stop dripping!!!

am hoping will feel better later fopr the party - luckily not too many coming so wont feel too bad if Im not the life and soul of the party.

hope you all have a good day
xxx

Lovely to see you back Jess. If you want your other thread removeded, you may need to go and post in the Tech Support forum, unless KD or Mini decide to be nice :)

Ta for that will sort it later today

Are you still on 1500 or have you dropped down to another plan? You are right - you can, and will do this.

Will do 1000 or 810 havent decided yet 1500 is way too much choice for me!

I think Sunshine tried to start a daily thread and it didn't quite work. I've never been on one before so not sure how they work. However, I think because it's pretty quiet on here, people tend to just write in their own threads and comment in other people's.

I know I remember may go on the 100% forum to do an hour by hour then and stay on here too

There is a fledging weight loss thread on here too. I'll be changing it to September next week so you are welcome to join in the challenge there too. I've got a good 2 -3 months still ahead of me as well.

Would love to join that I notice that me and you are the same height so it would be nice to get the last bit off togther - I notice you havent got any weight info up on here as in you have put a goal weight - but how much have you got to go to get to that if you dont mind me asking?

Have a good day
xxx

Would love to join that I notice that me and you are the same height so it would be nice to get the last bit off togther - I notice you havent got any weight info up on here as in you have put a goal weight - but how much have you got to go to get to that if you dont mind me asking?

Have a good day
xxx

Glad you'll be joining in the thread.

Right now I'm about 145 lbs and want to get to between 128 and 133. However I'm only doing 810 for two more weeks than moving up to 1000 as I *need* to exercise properly. It's beginning to do my head in.

Good luck Jess I know you can do this!!!!!! If you want to I will look after your scales for you and bring them round once a week to weigh you that way you wont get tempted to jump on them daily because we both know that if they are in the house the temptation is too much lol. Hope the party went well and hope your feeling better soon xxxx

Hey Jess,

Good luck with your fresh start. I'm looking at today as a fresh start. I need to lose the rest of my weight in 4 weeks max... so come on girl lets do it. xxx

Glad you'll be joining in the thread.

Right now I'm about 145 lbs and want to get to between 128 and 133. However I'm only doing 810 for two more weeks than moving up to 1000 as I *need* to exercise properly. It's beginning to do my head in.

Oh Laura you have done so well and now only technically 4lbs overweight. you are now a hair breadths away from getting to healthy weight range. I cant wait till Im there with you!

I wish I had your need to exercise - its never been something that I have had unfortunately!!! Hopefully it will emerge when I get slimmer!
xxx

Good luck Jess I know you can do this!!!!!! If you want to I will look after your scales for you and bring them round once a week to weigh you that way you wont get tempted to jump on them daily because we both know that if they are in the house the temptation is too much lol. Hope the party went well and hope your feeling better soon xxxx

Hey Ju -

SCAN DAY TODAY - YIPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
luckily cold is nearly gone now - can you believe I have spent 6 days of my 12 days off full of cold!

ta for offer of scales - may take you up on it - only problem is though that I have moved my scales and it was a case of out of sight out of mind and therefore I can eat what I like and I have put weight on this last week !

Cant wait to hear about your scan
xxx

Just popping in to say hi on your new thread... I need a re-focus too, so I'm with you Jess! We can do it!

xxx

Oh Laura you have done so well and now only technically 4lbs overweight. you are now a hair breadths away from getting to healthy weight range. I cant wait till Im there with you!

I wish I had your need to exercise - its never been something that I have had unfortunately!!! Hopefully it will emerge when I get slimmer!
xxx

Oh thank you honey. I'm so glad I've done 810 but really looking forward to moving back up.

I've suffered quite bad depression in the past and exercise is one thing that really keeps me going hence I feel like I need to do it.

Most important thing re exercise is to try to find something you enjoy doing, or if not, drag a friend along and suffer together ;) x

Well Im sad to report have fallen at the first hurdle of my 12 week challenge and havent been on track at all for the last 2 days. Havent had major binges but havent eaten on plan either for one excuse/reason or another - just cant get in the zone!

In other news though I have finished decluttering the kids bedrooms the conservatory - have ironed all the kids uniforms for school and sorted their gear out AND - I now have the carpet down in my 'new' spare room as it has the new floor and has also been painted - Im getting high on fumes now!

So I feel as if Im getting back on track and in control and I started back in work today after 12 days off so that was a bit manic but I will manage.

Im thinking of starting a daily thread on here to try and keep myself in check as I miss the hour by hour one onm the main forum and I dont know if anyone else is interested in one - let me know and we can start one........

Hope you are all okay and Im off to do my ironing - oh JOY!!!!
xxx

hey everyone sorry I have been awol again my pc is playing up AGAIN!!! honestly - Im taking it to our I.T. dept tomorrow to be fixed as I need to retrieve some permanently deleted files and my internet is playing up aswell in that when I add a page to favouritesd I cant access it again and it is a pain in the arse!!!

Diet wise has been a nightmare in that i havent stuck to any plan and have overloaded on diet coke chocolate and cakes, BUT I went to tesco yesterday and bought loads of fruit and veg and stuff for nice hea;thy recipes and Im pleased to report that i made myself a packed lunch today and took it to work adn actually ate it!!!! so Im now back on track.

Mood wise Im a nightmare too and feel like I have permanently got PMT even though its not due so god knows what is going on!!!!!

Katy - ta for the msg - dunno why it says Im not receiving messages, but with my pc god knows what its doing it has a mind of its own at the moment so will try and reset it.

May be off line for a couple of days as work will have my hard drive but will log in promise when its back home and sorted!

Hope you all okay
xxxx

Back