Jessicarabbit72's diary.........

Thursday for me!

I'm getting to the stage that I get really pleased until about 5-6 that I've been good and had my packs only. Then yesterday my MIL was giving it "sandwich?" "have something" "you must be starrrving" (which I was as not in ketosis yet) and I succumbed.

So not in ketosis today either but trying really hard!

Hope you've had a good day Jess... stay strong, & Lexie too!

xxx

Thursday for me!

I'm getting to the stage that I get really pleased until about 5-6 that I've been good and had my packs only. Then yesterday my MIL was giving it "sandwich?" "have something" "you must be starrrving" (which I was as not in ketosis yet) and I succumbed.

So not in ketosis today either but trying really hard!

those first few days are the blinkin hardest arent they!!! roll on ketosis I hate the wait getting into it

and I was so proud of myself that I set the table up for the 3 of them to have pancakes and was making them really well (cooking is not my forte) that they really enjoyed them and I was fine as I had had my hot choc shake,

but there was enough mixture left for one small one and I couldnt bring myself to bin it as they all said they were stuffed so unfortunatley I succumbed and had it :mad::mad:

my rationale was well Im not in ketosis anyway so it wont harm!!

am peed off with myself now but I cant do anything about it now so onward and upward.

I definitely havent drunk enough water today adn really need to up that tomorrow!

good luck for your WI on thurs Lexie
ta for everyone else who has posted on the thread

off to do the ironing sob sob!

xxx

Hey everyone just to say Im hanging in there but will be back later cos I have to go and take DS for an eye check up.
Hope you all okay
see you all in a bit
xxx

Good stuff... stay strong and have a fab day! Will check in later and see how you are going!

xxx

Hey everyone hope you all okay

Ive had an okay day - DS eyes are fine and he is going to have a new pair of glasses but did have a row with HB this morning which then made me inadvertently seek solace in a few biscuits that I made with kids today which I know I shouldnt have done and now Im peed off with myself. Ive only managed the first day 100% I knew I shouldnt have started to ss during feb half term - too many distractions. I left it too long inbetween shakes as we went for the eye test then to see a friend so blood sugar level was dropping and wanted a quick fix and also to feel better after row!

Am off tonight with the girlies to see Valentines Day film hope its good - Ive offered to drive aswell so I dont have a drink in the pub first adn Im not taking any money for sweets cos a) I havent got any but b) the flippin charges they charge for the stuff in the cinema is beyond ridiculous.

So heres to a nice evening lets hope peace restored with HB when he returns from work relate have phoned aswell so we have got an appt tomorrow night just need to sort out babysitters and heres to a 100% day tomorrow

xxx

Hey hon.
Hope you had a good night at the cinema, and sorted things out with DH... Hopefully relate will help you both...
It is so hard when the kids are around.. i was great monday and tuesday when I was at work and yesterday found myself picking more when I was with the kids.. urghh.
Hope you have a good day today hon and dont forget to drink plenty of water.... You can do it x
xxxxx

thanks Curly

Hi to everyone else and hope you are all hanging in there!
Im aiming on a 100% day today resisted anything at cinema last night and enjoyed the film it had Mc Dreamy and Mcsteamy in (any Greys fans will know what Im on about) typical american rom com but good all the same.

will try to get water down me today have had one shake but no water yet - boo!

have a good day everyone see you all later
xxx

Well done Jess! On a roll there! x

Hey Jess, you aren't doing too badly a few blips but not total blow outs which is good... hope your Relate meeting goes well..... I also want to eat when I get upset, am desperately trying to train myself out of that one.... lol Keep up the good work.

Love the new profile pic Jess, hope you are having a good day hun.

xxx

Hiya!

Quick check in,. Had my weigh in today - 9.5 off, which I am V pleased with considering last weeks disaster fest!

Hope you're hanging in there and doing well. Keeping up on your water and staying determined!

Hiya!

Quick check in,. Had my weigh in today - 9.5 off, which I am V pleased with considering last weeks disaster fest!

:) Good to see you hon and well done for 9.5 off thats fab xxxxxx

Ta for popping in Marissa, Greeneyes and Bess and Im still hanging in there by the skin of my teeth. had a quick peek at the scales and its 4.5lbs down since monday so dead chuffed and considering havent managed 100%

Lexie 9.5lbs is ace well done you we can both get to goal this time.
Lexie Ive joined the jiggery pokery team on the teams thread if you want to come and join us. We decided not to join the team challenges but just use it to keep each others sprirts up and support etc if you want to come and join us. Most of them have about the same to lose as us and they all seem really nice and Tasha the team leader says she doesnt mind how many are in the team as we arent doing the challenges.

Katy hope you are hanging in there know you have alot to sort out in your mind and Im thinking of you.
Saw the pic of the dog and it just cheered me up and I thought I would use it - each time I look at it I smile -(which is something I havent been able to do alot lof lately)

Relate went okay last night. HB definitely didnt want to go but did come and ended up liking the counsellor and when she said well this was just the initial fact finding appointment we will put you on the waiting list and then you may have any of our counsellors he said no I want you to have us if thats ok with you because I think we have started to build a good rapport.

She seemed pleased and said no problem and said half the battle was to get on with the counsellor and she felt she had a rapport with us too. so its all good so far.

Lets hope that we wont have to wait too long now to start the regular sessions. she reckons it may be about another 6 weeks lets hope not eh!

So have made my list for tesco today - it keeps starting to snow and then not so lets hope no more today and aim for 100% day today

hope you all okay
xxx

Glad all went well at relate... that's a real step forward. And so is the 4.5 lbs! Wooo!

xxx

Well done Jess, everything looking up and positive.... keep with it and you will probably lose more before WI day.

4.5 lbs since Monday! Very impressive! And great about the Relate appt. too, glad it all went well. :)

unfortunately have only had one shake today and the rest of the day off plan - no excuse really just self sabotage but am off to bed now to catch up on programmes will be back tomorrowwith the plan of 95 - 100%
see you all tomorrow
xxx

No matter Jess....you've done so well anyway, just be careful and all will be well. xxxx

Back