Jessicarabbit72's diary.........

Hey Jess, glad the Relate apt went well. Have a good weekend back on the plan, you are doing so well - keep it up x

Hey Jess,
Glad you managed to go to relate and all went well, hopefully you will get your next appointment sooner rather than later..
4.5 lbs is fab hon.. Hope you have a great Sunday xx

Hey Jess - Well done on going to Relate! I've enquired in the past but never got as far as making an appointment. I'm sure it will be really good for you both!

Well done on the weight loss as well! The odd blip is to be expected - just pick up from where you left off and you'll be fine.

Hey peeps,

just checking in and unfortunately to report that my 30% day on Thursday turned into a 0% day friday saturday and today and will be back on track tomorrow.

I dont know why I self sabotage I think I need to get into ketosis and that may help.

Ive had major demons going on in my head today all about whether I should SS/SS+ or WW or SW and have changed my mind so many times its untrue.

Ive got 24 days worth of shakes so whatever I do I have got to use them or it will be a waste of money - I really NEED to SS to get the weight off quickly but its that getting into ketosis thats the killer.

Ive never used ketostix I think I might go and buy some tomorrow and then if I test and Im in then it may stop me having something I shouldnt which I have done this week thinking well Im not in ketosis yet so this little bit wont hurt! (knowing full well it will)

So I have given myself a big telling off and am restarting in the morning

sleep well everyone and thanks for the messages - relate is a work in progress with DH but bless him he is trying and I dont feel as much animosity towards him which can only be a good thing.

Just wish i could get my eating sorted!
xxx

Am not the best person to help, having been through just the same ups & downs, but sending a hug.

xxx

WEEK 2 DAY 1

Well I think after playing around with my signature I should rename it the multi coloured swap shop thread! (for those old enough like me to appreciate it ha ha)

So here I am avoiding stripping and making beds but have got one hot choc shake down me and 500ml of warm water next to me.

I gave myself a big kick up the bum last night and had it kicked again this morning as I got on the scales and my weight loss for my first week was 0.4lbs because of not sticking to it from Friday. I only have myself to blame so dont need sympathy and thought well that was a very expensive way to lose less than half a pound and all the food I ate yesterday most of it I didnt even enjoy it was mindless emotional eating for god only knows what reasons!

So have been and dropped kids at school and bought some ketostix and have counted up my shakes and have 24 days worth so this is it now nose to the grindstone and get this weight off once and for all.

Ive got 16 weeks till my hols and I want to be as near as I can to healthy weight range for it and if I lose 21lbs this 1st month then 14lbs a month thereafter then I should be only 5lbs away from it.

Will be back around later once got my housey jobs done.....

Im also off to read my previous diaries to get inspiration to keep on track.
hope you all have a good day
xxx

Love the new tagline on your thread... it's so true. It's gonna be my mantra for today, too. Have a good one!

xxx

Jess, you can do it hon!!! You will feel so much better on holiday and look great on the beach..
In 16 weeks its so doable!!! Heres to a fab day and dont forget to drink plenty of water x

C'mon Jess - You're supposed to be keeping me company here!

Back on track today for both of us, TOTM arrived yesterday and I went a bit mental. So come on, we can do it.

First shake down - vanilla latte. Litre of water at the ready on the desk. Ready? GO!!

Yes I promise I will keep you company Lexie have had my shake and 500ml of water and I have my renewed enthusiasm back (luckily) have also got another 2 wks till TOTM so hopefully be rocking and rolling by then so wont need food because I always find it hard then too
xxx

Jess you sound so positive. Woohooo you're gonna do it this time. We must have been giving ourselves a good kick up the bum at the same time last night. Great vibe on here.

Have a great day. X

just been readiing my old diary from last time and there was lots of positivity on there but also mood swings! Im hoping to avoid that this time but just wanted to add this diary entry in to remind me why Im doing this.....

MONDAY 6th JULY 2009 DAY 8 RESTART FOR FINAL STRETCH
Original Start date:- Feb 6th 09 WEEK 22 DAY 149
WEIGHT = 11st 2.6 CHANGE = 0.8bs
MOOD = over the moon!!!!!!
WWWWWHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO this ss+ malarkey is fantastic......... Ive lost 6.4lbs this week as my restart I can’t believe it! Well I knew roughly how much it would be with daily weighing but can’t believe a 0.8 loss from yesterday and all with being on 4 shakes a day.
Love Jess
Xxx

So keep yourself on track Mrs this is it the last time!
xxx

Try looking at it this way Jess, you have 24 shakes left that is just over a weeks worth, all you need to do is take 1 week out of the rest of your life and drink the shakes and only the shakes and in a weeks time you should be much more positive coz you will be in ketosis and then decide what you will do the following week, just take 1 week out of the rest of your life at a time, instead of 16 weeks to my holiday..... that way it seems like a long time whereas a week at a time is definately doable.... does this make sense. Anyway glad you haven't given up and are back 100% from today (you better be or I will be on my way to Wales to kick you up the butt..... lol).

Like your thinking Greeneyes, and will apply it to myself...

xxx

Ta Greeneyes - will definitely apply your thinking and take it week by week I think I got too wound up last time of how long I was on it how long I had to go etc so will just take it day by day and then think just for this week.
xxx

Back