Jessicarabbit72's diary.........

had good day today totally 100% impressed with myself!
off to watch married single other - meant to be like cold feet lets hope it keeps my mind off food
see you all in the morning
xxx

Try looking at it this way Jess, you have 24 shakes left that is just over a weeks worth, all you need to do is take 1 week out of the rest of your life and drink the shakes and only the shakes and in a weeks time you should be much more positive coz you will be in ketosis and then decide what you will do the following week, just take 1 week out of the rest of your life at a time, instead of 16 weeks to my holiday..... that way it seems like a long time whereas a week at a time is definately doable.... does this make sense. Anyway glad you haven't given up and are back 100% from today (you better be or I will be on my way to Wales to kick you up the butt..... lol).

Could you stop off in Shropshire and kick mine too? :sigh:

had good day today totally 100% impressed with myself!
off to watch married single other - meant to be like cold feet lets hope it keeps my mind off food
see you all in the morning
xxx

I'm impressed by you too Jess! xx

Well my persistence and 100% day paid off luckily and I got 2.4lbs off overnight yeehaaa!!!

Didnt watch married single other taped it tho - watched corrie instead.

Having a new front door fitted today so the house will be a bit warmer. Bought Ketostix yesterday oes anyonje know the best time fo day to use them to test or doesnt it matter - I know it does with pregnancy testing is it the same with these?

Hope you all okay and have a good day
xxx

Yay well done....... thats fab hon its all worth it when you see such fab results..
Keep smiling your doing great.
Dont forget to drink plenty of water as I sit here at work drinking away thought I would remind you xxx

ta - am terrible with the water as you know!

I went back and looked at all your photos again last night to inspire me and inspire me they certainly did!!! I remember you putting each picture up and when a relative of yours said they couldnt see any changes in you when you had lost about 2 and a half stone and we could all see it.

Im so proud of you and will be fopllowing in your footsteps this year - have a nice day at work
xxx

Last edited:
Way to go, Jess! Keep going... we can do this!

xxx

Am pleased to report another 100% day today peeps lets hope for another loss in the morning
off to put kids to bed and catch up on some more taped tv - have got so much to get through
xxx

well done on a good 100% day Jess!

Thats another for me too. Let keep at it!

Well done both of you... good day for me too, at long last. Nite nite.

xxx

Morning everyone hope you are all okay

Well after my 2nd 100% day yesterday I lost another 2.2lbs overnight so my week total is definitely mounting up YEAH!!!! The most I have lost in my first week is 8 so will see what the verdict is on Monday am so excited - think Im in fat burning too cos I dont feel as hungry.

Am meant to be going out with 2 friends tonight - 1 is on CD and on AAM week and 1 isnt so cant decide yet what to do I can either take a tetra they wont mind at all or have a chicken slald and have a ss+ day. Will take a tetra and then see whats on the menu I think.

Am off to do housey jobs now boo hoo will be back later

have a good day everyone
xxx

Yes, yes, YES... go, Jess! Happy to see you in the zone again... & have a fab time later, whatever you decide.

xxx

Good to hear you're still trucking and keeping positive!

Good luck for weigh in day :D

well had a lovely time last night with my two friends Ju from here and another friend. I picked a good high protein main meal of steamed cod and green beans and drank fizzy water unfortunately the dessert menu was so tempting and whilst my friends had the waffle and ice cream I decided against that as scrumptious as it sounded and went for a creme brulee on the premise well its made from eggs and cream and both those are allowed on a high protein diet and hopefully there wont be too much sugar in it!

This morning I had managed to lose another 0.2lbs so was impressed with that but then felt decidedly peculiar all afternoon and without a tmi moment have had a bit of unsettled bowels.

Am going for my haircut and eyebrows waxed so will feel a bit pampered and feel like I will look a bit better too rather than beetle brows and lank greasy hair!

Am hoping for 100% day tomorrow. this is where it all went downhill last week. it starts with the tesco shopping and I start feeling deprived and self control goes out the window. So have done the tesco shop today instead have had a few things I shouldnt (again on the premise I was out of fat burning due to the creme brulee) so think thats why I may have had a dodgy belly but no more it stops tonight and am aiming onm 100% for tomorrow and the weekend ready for Monday's WI.

Ive also had loads of mind games saying oh SS ing is too drastic you may aswell do 2 shakes and a family meal at night it will come off more slowly but it will probably stay off then, but then I looked at my charts (cos im a saddo that plotsa and projects where I should be on a certain date and if I do it that way then it will take me from now till xmas to get to healthy weight range and thats just WWWAAAYYY too long because Im so impatient. but also I would still be 3st overweight for my hols in June and I will be in a swimsuit for alot of it and dont want to feel so self conscious -
so luickily plotting it has given me the push to stop having blips and decide to take it hour by hour and not leave it too long inbetween shakes so my blood sugar drops and I crave carbs!

Hope you all had a good day
xxx

Last edited:
Hi Jess,
Good to see you back, you sound mighty determined...very impressive. Back after an awol period and trying to steal some of your strength...we can do this! Good vibes for a 100% day for you (ooh, and loving your post on Bess' thread, so very useful..thanks) xx

Back