Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

I get on really well with my mum, love her to bits! She is annoying the crap out of me on Facebook though so I blocked her from seeing my wall to stop her leaving stupid comments on my status, but she worked out that she couldn't see it, damn it! I can't tell her to bugger off or she'll get all stroppy. One status was "going to sonisphere!" (metal festival) and her comment was "well done sonic".. wtf?! Every damn status, I think there should be a breathalyser on her laptop so she can't turn it on when drunk :p

Anyway, I am on a roll. I measured out my cereal today and didn't buy a choccy bar whilst shopping. I don't need chocolate every day, bad bad habit. I think I'm going to stick to it this time, I actually really want to rather than just feel like I should.

Breakfast (3)

Lunch will be chicken sushi. I haven't worked out the points yet but I know it's low. Grapes, monster munch. Dinner will be steak strips in tarragon crème fraiche with jacket spud and asparagus (asparagus wee though, yuck). My pasta bake was yuuummy yesterday. I didn't point it :eek: but I only had a small bowlful so think it was ok. It was a tin of cherry tomatoes, herbs, pinch of sugar, balsamic, worcs sauce and seasoning for the sauce. Cooked the pasta, mixed it in then put it in a dish, couple of slices of dairylea on top, some breadcrumbs and a sprinkling of parmasan.. grilled.. voila. Adam had 2 massive bowls full, I love feeding him. Proper food is so much nicer than takeaway, I really have to stop buying that crap. I went to Chiquitos recently and had fajitas.. didn't really enjoy them, mine are way better!

I just took 8 decongestant pills as I have had enough of this god damn blocked ear. That's 40mg of phenylephrine hydrochloride and 2400mg of paracetamol, so hopefully I won't pass out or anything. If that doesn't work I give up, I will go to the DRs tomorrow. I will ***** until they give me an appointment.

I just took 8 decongestant pills as I have had enough of this god damn blocked ear. That's 40mg of phenylephrine hydrochloride and 2400mg of paracetamol, so hopefully I won't pass out or anything. If that doesn't work I give up, I will go to the DRs tomorrow. I will ***** until they give me an appointment.

Blimey chick, no operating heavy machinery for you! I no what you mean about the mum/facebook thing. Luckily when they changed the set up she could work out how to use it so never bothers with it, phew!

Blimey chick, no operating heavy machinery for you! I no what you mean about the mum/facebook thing. Luckily when they changed the set up she could work out how to use it so never bothers with it, phew!

Haha, the heaviest I'll operate is my poota. Lucky you, my mum seems to have a knack with computers. She plays all the bloomin facebook games and spends all her spare time on there :rolleyes:

I think there should be a breathalyser on her laptop so she can't turn it on when drunk :p

I think I may need one of these aswell?!!!
Would save scrawlings on bookface wall's of: 'Hiya!!!! Ahven't seeen you for aaaaaaages. When can we getogehter? I miss you mor than anyone in the world. I love you. Textem back x x x x'

Your pasta sounds lush Jess. I'm a little worried about how dosed up you are today though - get thee to the Docs chicky! Hope you feel better soon.

I think I may need one of these aswell?!!!
Would save scrawlings on bookface wall's of: 'Hiya!!!! Ahven't seeen you for aaaaaaages. When can we getogehter? I miss you mor than anyone in the world. I love you. Textem back x x x x'

Your pasta sounds lush Jess. I'm a little worried about how dosed up you are today though - get thee to the Docs chicky! Hope you feel better soon.

It's cooool dude, I'm under the healthy daily dosage for everything. It's done jack poo though, so deffo doctors. I was going to ring up today but when I woke I thought it was ok, but alas, it was not.

You are on the book of face? Can I add thee?

You can have 3 more paracetamols today (that is tablets, not doses! :p) if you need to, but if I was you only do it if you have to - give your liver a chance :p

You can have 3 more paracetamols today (that is tablets, not doses! :p) if you need to, but if I was you only do it if you have to - give your liver a chance :p

Yeah, they haven't done anything so I see no point in taking any more. I'm guessing I need some antibiotics. Another £7 :sigh:

Hey lady!!

I'm trying to sneak back in nowwwwww :)

Jess - please get thee to a doctor. I am not going to pretend I know anything medical at all but definitely go.

Well done on the pointing - that dinner sounds lovely! I know what you mean about wanting to feed your man up - I'm terrible with Rob, I give him huge portions to make up for my small ones I think!

If we do get married abroad (this is going back a couple of pages) it'll probably be somewhere hot and sunny but steeped in history. Rome, if we could afford it - but I doubt it!

Jess - please get thee to a doctor. I am not going to pretend I know anything medical at all but definitely go.

Well done on the pointing - that dinner sounds lovely! I know what you mean about wanting to feed your man up - I'm terrible with Rob, I give him huge portions to make up for my small ones I think!

If we do get married abroad (this is going back a couple of pages) it'll probably be somewhere hot and sunny but steeped in history. Rome, if we could afford it - but I doubt it!

I will, I will :)

My honeymoon destinations keep changing, I can't make up my mind at all. I liked the idea of hiring a nice car and driving around Italy. Or doing a few places in Japan, maybe starting in the mountains in a spa or something. Or maybe America, or Mexico, I don't knoooow.

A wedding in Italy sounds amaaazing, I bet there are some gorgeous venues.

It's exciting stuff - I remember being utterly caught up with it for months! I still have a book of all my wedding ideas, and I'll have another look at them when we get past September - We sort of said we'd get married sometime in 2011 but is looking more like 2012 now :D

Oh, I love my Dad but we have a weird relationship - he is very distant.

I'm hoping for 2010 too :)

My dad is an alcoholic and he's ok when he's sober but a childhood of broken promises and him being a dick when drunk (he used to call me fat when I was a size 10 :mad:) means I'll probably never truly love him. I don't really want him walking me down the aisle (if he's sober) but I guess I have to.

I will, I will :)

My honeymoon destinations keep changing, I can't make up my mind at all. I liked the idea of hiring a nice car and driving around Italy. Or doing a few places in Japan, maybe starting in the mountains in a spa or something. Or maybe America, or Mexico, I don't knoooow.

A wedding in Italy sounds amaaazing, I bet there are some gorgeous venues.

PS Jess - dont think i knew about the engagement when i was last here? Congrats! x

Aww you gotta love Jayne when she's drunk she is very very funny with her comments haha!!! bless
Sounding good Jess diet wise, sounds like your back on top of it
you'll have to come over i'm on holiday from work from the 6th of May and I can rustle up a diet friendly dinner for us all :D
Hope your ear is feeling better soon hun
it must be a blooming pain in the butt getting to the quack as well with it still being near the old house and all

Jess my doll - your wedding is about you and Adam and what you both want.

I have a problem with the walking down of the aisle thing too - I do love my Dad but he was massively distant from my brother, me and my Mum when we were younger - so much so that I used to hate him coming home and he was in such a foul mood. I won't take over your thread with the problems I have with my Dad - but it's a long term deep-seated source of lowness for me. I did think about asking my two Uncles to give me away as in most respects they have been more like Dad's to me.

If you don't want your Dad to give you away, don't have him giving you away. That said, I know how much of a problem it will cause if my Dad doesn't give me away, so I can fully appreciate it may not be easy to make that decision. This day is about you exchanging vows for the rest of your life, and I would hate you to look back in regret. xxxxxxxxxxx

PS Jess - dont think i knew about the engagement when i was last here? Congrats! x

Nope, it was only last Saturday though, so you're just in time ;)

Aww you gotta love Jayne when she's drunk she is very very funny with her comments haha!!! bless
Sounding good Jess diet wise, sounds like your back on top of it
you'll have to come over i'm on holiday from work from the 6th of May and I can rustle up a diet friendly dinner for us all :D
Hope your ear is feeling better soon hun
it must be a blooming pain in the butt getting to the quack as well with it still being near the old house and all

Sounds good Mumma K, do me some chips or roasties in the actifry and you'll be the best FMIL ever :rolleyes:

It's ok, cos Adam can just pop me in on the way to work. I should change, but I'd only have to change again in August and I love the doctor I see for my skin, she's young and she's a woman!

Jess my doll - your wedding is about you and Adam and what you both want.

I have a problem with the walking down of the aisle thing too - I do love my Dad but he was massively distant from my brother, me and my Mum when we were younger - so much so that I used to hate him coming home and he was in such a foul mood. I won't take over your thread with the problems I have with my Dad - but it's a long term deep-seated source of lowness for me. I did think about asking my two Uncles to give me away as in most respects they have been more like Dad's to me.

If you don't want your Dad to give you away, don't have him giving you away. That said, I know how much of a problem it will cause if my Dad doesn't give me away, so I can fully appreciate it may not be easy to make that decision. This day is about you exchanging vows for the rest of your life, and I would hate you to look back in regret. xxxxxxxxxxx

If he was a tw@t in general I probably wouldn't, but because alcoholism is an illness I would probably feel too bad. I have no doubts it's a genetic problem, his two brothers are both alcoholics (one is actually dead now from falling over drunk or something :cool:) and my brother drinks A LOT. He isn't as bad, but I can see him turning out the same way. My niece pointed at the fosters in the supermarket and said "daddy", how sad is that?! I learnt in psychology that alcoholism is only passed down from male to male, so I'm alright, just have my mum's penchant for a bottle of wine, hehe. I know he loves me but I just don't respect him at all and if he was a decent man he'd just leave and let my mum have a life. Cor, this turned depressing rather quickly, haha!

Poor you Jess - sounds like a bit of a rough ride!

Maybe we can talk about honeymoon destinations again? ;)

Japan sounds good. Or America. Or Italy. Or Mehico.

Mexico is lush, and you get treated like royalty there :D
I think something like Japan ( I would love to go ) is more of a culture trip
you need Romance for honeymoon

Japan is my number one destination though and if it was a honeymoon I could do it in style! Plus I think the countryside parts are romantic. Plus plus I can only do a couple of days lounging around the beach.

Tim Minchin has just been announced for Sonisphere. I might just wee. So very pleased! Plus a "battle metal" band and a couple of cool sounding bands I checked out on Spotify. Still waiting for Disturbed to be announced for my dreams to be complete, but I think I'll be waiting a v. long time.

Back