Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

That is true and might be worth you doing nikki if you like it. Let me know if you want those things from the book, its the book you will get if you go to a meeting. I was goin to just do that but you have to stay for 1.5 hours and id have to go on my own. Also someone who i wouldnt want to know i was doing SW (nikki should remeber who lol) as she bloody goes!
Thats an awkward moment that i just cant handle! lol

Good luck jess! Im sure you will like it, its easy i think.

Did the online shop, coming Thursday. Before that my meals will be bougouri (bulgar wheat, bits of spaghetti, tomatoes and onions cooked in stock) with garlic lemon chicken and tzatziki and spag bol. Meals ordered for the week are salmon with cubed potatoes, spinach and a phili sauce; BBQ ribs, jacket pot with soured cream and corn on the cob; coriander, chili and ginger kebabs with jerk sweet potato and more soured cream/corn on the cob; lamb mint chops with roast potatoes and veg; homemade BBQ pizza with mozzarella and rocket; pasta bake, BGTY garlic baguette and brocolli. Yum yum. Brought lots of fruit to go with breakfast/for snacks. Got some weetabix and wholemeal bread plus jam for breakfasts. Gotta eat breakfast more. I've bought a big bar of dark galaxy and I better have some restraint as the whole bar is something like 13 points, not that I'm counting :p Also got some monster munch.

All sounds LUSH.

Except the monster munch, they are just all kinds of wrong.
Prawn cocktail wotsits FTW.

Glad your feeling better hun. Very impressive Tesco deals - might have to hunt that out on FB for future reference! Good luck with your dissertation/exam etc - stress nightmare - defo a week off diet is called for! Take care xxx

Weighed myself this morning for the first time in aaages, and 2lbs up.. 13stone. EEK! I didn't think I'd been that bad? Oh well, I'm being good now :)

Weighed myself this morning for the first time in aaages, and 2lbs up.. 13stone. EEK! I didn't think I'd been that bad? Oh well, I'm being good now :)

Don't you worry about that Jess. 2lbs is teeny tiny and you haven't weighed yourself for ages. If I hadn't weighed myself for such a long time I reckon I'd probably regard that as an STS!

Just had a peek at your F&F bargains - loving the cardigan and the dress. Very noice!

Good luck with going to the meetings chicky - they're good for motivation :)

Hope the dissertation is going well - I remember doing mine and it was such a relief to have it finished! Not long to go now!

2lbs on when you haven't been weighing in every week is pretty good going. You'll have that shifted pronto. I'm looking forward to hearing how you get on with the meetings. I've never gone to meetings but it might actually be the kick in the bum I need!

Just to clarify, I wrote it somewhere else but I'm not going to meeting any more (I'm supposed to be saving money!). I'm doing my own thing. 3 meals, low fat snacks only if hungry, lots of f&v.

Just to clarify, I wrote it somewhere else but I'm not going to meeting any more (I'm supposed to be saving money!). I'm doing my own thing. 3 meals, low fat snacks only if hungry, lots of f&v.

This is quite funny Jess - because I had read both things and just assumed that you had decided to go to meetings but also 'do your own thing'! So I guessed that you were just going to be going to meetings to be weighed and to be part of a group - which I thought was a bit odd but hey ho. Different strokes and all that flapjack.

I am also starting to do my own plan along similar lines. We shall see - if we're both 4lbs up next week we'll know we did summat wrong!!! ;)

Be off in no time!!!x

Back