Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

me and Twigs will look after you :D tell mumsy we'll be responsible.. for pouring alcohol down your neck haha :D x

Hehe, no I meant check with Adam if we can go up for the weekend and if he minds taking me to Brum and finding something else to do while I'm with you lot :) Or I might just go up by train/bus without him and stay in the hotel for the night. I mean I was going to go up that way to see my mum in Feb anyway, might as well be that weekend.

It's very likely I'll be there, will let you know for definite very soon. I need girl contact, haven't had any for ages! No girly friends down this way.

Changed my mind about the gym. Too scared to sign up for 18 months! If I do the silver gym thing I'll only need to use both gyms for 5 months then I may not be living or working near the Gatwick one. It's a shame because I was really looking forward to it but I'm going to go swimming tomorrow morning anyway and take it from there. I definitely still want to exercise so I will buy a Wii Fit board if I can find it, maybe go to classes if they're not too expensive and some more walking!

It will all be much easier once you get somewhere settled Jess but its a bummer re the gymn. Great news re the loss so keep on and you will soon be there

M

18 months is a bit :eek: especially if there isn't any guarantee you'll be able to use it after 5!

Don't know what it's like where you are, but in central London there's loooaaaads of people who jog out on the streets and in the parks. :)

18months - what's that about??

There are loads of things you can do without going to a gym and its just about getting yourself organised - might I recommend a bit of cycling madam???

18months - what's that about??

There are loads of things you can do without going to a gym and its just about getting yourself organised - might I recommend a bit of cycling madam???

No you may not :p Firstly, don't want to pay out for 2 bikes and secondly I cannot cycle around Southall, I'm too scared! There's no where "nice" to go near by that's suitable for cycling. I am definitely going to start cycling in 5 months though, when I'm in Sussex :)

Don't worry, I'll do it! Went swimming this morning but it wasn't a very long one as Adam nearly died. He had to have a sit down afterwards. It's funny, because he's much better at running that me, even though I was in the cross country team in high school. I'll also be buying some fitness DVDs. I am determined to get exercise, even without the gym!

You could always pop in abit of extra horizontal exersise ;)lol

Y'know build his stamina for the next swimming session...........

Jess next week I shall bring over my ea active, just dance and biggest loser for the Wii so that we can have a workout lol

god whats happened to Adam he use to be a good swimmer and you'd think at least he'd be a good floater now wouldn't you

I'm sure you will find something that fits exercise wise Jess, just don't be lead astray by that Fitz.

M

Cassi went missing today. Got a phone call at 11:30 to say she's been missing for a couple of hours (I think, I was half asleep). Come 2:30 she still hadn't been found so Adam wanted to go down and see if we could find her. The back door had been left open at some point and he thought if we called her she'd come to our voices. It takes about 1 hour 15 minutes to get there so we went there, crawled through bushes and called and called and called. Gave up, had a cup of tea and made the 1 hour 15 minutes back. She was found about 20 minutes ago UNDER THE SOFA. They'd looked there for her (and everywhere else, they looked all morning themselves) and I don't know how she gets under there! I'm really annoyed with that stupid cat for taking up so long of my weekend but I'm so glad she's found. I *knew* she wouldn't have wandered off as she's not like that. In our 1 and a half years in Addlestone she never went more than 1 metre away from the other side of the fence and never went around the front near the road. She's a chicken s**t.

Had my favourite meal tonight (fajitas) but it doesn't taste as good without oil in the marinade. It was still nice though. Tried the mint chocolate torte thing, which was nice. Adam weighed himself this morning and has lost 2lb so that's 11lb in total. I'll wait for Monday.

Cats indeed!

Cor, going to have to be really good this Mon-Fri. Mummy just told me we're going to have a carvery next Sunday. I love this carvery, it's amazing! Most carveries are dirt, but the meat is great and there are lots of yummy sides. Plus Jimmy Spices and cocktails, bad bad bad :eek: Oh well, I'm dying in this concrete prison (aka London); can't wait to pound the forests again. Going to have a mammoth walk while I'm there.

cats are so funny.. Amber just knew last weekend that we were taking her home.. i dont know how as she recognises words like "box" "cage" "home" so we make sure not to mention them.. so anyway, she had snuck upstairs and had wedged herself into OH's little bro's underwear drawer and tucked herself into a nice pair of boxers.. all of little bro's stuff is behind a big curtain so of course when i shouted and said was she in his room he said no.. i was all over the place looking for her and she's sleeping all cosy in his knicker drawer! She abso dotes on Simon though.. shes really missing him now shes home.. she followed him round like a shadow.. its quite sad - I feel cruel for bringing her home! :p

enjoy your carvery btw... sounds lush! :D x

Naughty Cassie, she doesn't really like strangers does she bless her glad to hear she was found safe and sound.
that carvery sounds amazing yum yum can you bring me back a doggie bag and pop it in to me on the way home, you know you want to you love mummy K

Aw jess dont curse poor cassie shes having a traumatic time without you!
Mine have all disappeared over the years & it kills you with worry at the time but they have always come back.

Sounds like you & adam are going great guns with the weight loss,good luck for your weigh in tomorrow! x

Just popping in to catch up - OMG what a scare cassie must of given you - cats hey, they're almost as much worry as kiddies!!! So pleased that you're doing well on the diet - must help having yr OH on it too xxx

Back