Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

Thank you :D I've been a bit naughty this week and thought I'd gained, hence why I'm happy with the 0.5.

Ah well done you! Always a lovely surprise when you expect to gain but havent! xx

Well done you!

Thanks guys :)

I'm so glad I found this forum, I think I'd have only lasted a week without it!

I can totally relate to this - I feel exactly the same. I really need to get my act together and start up a diary myself. Congrats again.

well done hun thats still really good :)

Jax - I second Jess, you should definitely have a diary ^.^

I have issues with emotional eating and keeping a diary helps, because I can vent on here if I need to, and all the girls here are great! :)

x

Got lots of fun things coming up! Dressing up as a zombie for tomorrow's pub quiz as it's halloween week. I bought a £2.50 top from Primark to cut up but I like it so much that I'm going to buy another one to keep and another in black (it's white). I'm going to wear a black top underneath so you can see the slashes without revealing my wobbly bits :giggle:. Got some white and grey make-up and some red and blue to make purple bruises. Fake scars and fake blood too. Fun! Every halloween for the past 4 or 5 years I've gone as a sexy witch or vampire kind of thing. Pah, I want gore this time! Next year when I'm all slim and lovely though I may revert :D I like the chance to dress up all gothy every now and again! Will not be tempted by the nachos at the pub anymore though because they've changed the menu and they are now a tiny portion for the same price!

Saturday is the masquerade ball. I've tried the dress on with the petticoat thing that poofs it out and it looks really nice. I tried it one with a flesh coloured bra and it looks much better, I need the support. I got a free shawl with the dress that matches the material and I'll fashion that over the straps some how. The dress too big :D It's fine because I can just tighten the ribbon at the back but I'm so pleased I don't fit in any size 16s anymore, especially as people said she made them small on the feedback! I was definately kidding myself that I was a 14-16, I was 100% size 16 and just didn't want to admit it!

My second mummy said you can really tell I've lost weight, but no one I haven't told has commented yet. When I finished college last year though I was about 12 stone 2/3. I put 5-6lb on over summer and lost that within a week or 2 of starting college so I guess they wouldn't see the difference. I'm only about 5lb less than what I was before summer which isn't that noticeable. I want someone to notice though! I can't wait to go home for Xmas hopefully at my target of 11! I'll be a stone and a half less than I was the last time I saw my friends so they better notice! I haven't told any of them I'm dieting, so we shall see! My real mummy is being really supportive. She texts me to see how weigh-ins go. Last time I did it (when I lost 10lb) I was living at home and she'd cook me meals from WW recipe books and offered to pay for WWs online. I love my mum! :)

Speaking of my mum, she's coming to visit me next weekend and taking me to my favourite restaurant! It's not a chain so I won't be able to point but I'll save as many points as I can and avoid dessert. Will try to make the right choices, but their chips are soooo good.

aww thats fantastic about your dress - i love dressing up and you always feel really special dont you? Make sure you get some pictures so we can see this amazing outfit of yours - both the ball and the halloween pub quiz! :D

your mum sounds brilliant - both my mum and my second mum are really supportive though my second one does try and feed me up occasionally(and occasionally i let her :p) but only because i love her cooking! :D

hope you have a fantastic time anyway :D

I will post piccies! I love having photos.

My second mummy isn't really related to me in anyway, she's just an older woman on my course :) She's like a mother though, since my real one is so far away.

oh good - i love looking at photos! :D and yeah i have a third mummy then at work if thats how you look at it haha :) its nice having the extra support though, isnt it? x

Hey hun....have a great time! I love dressing up!! I went to a halloween party last week and bailed out of dressing up and ended up the only one in are group dressed normally :( have a fab time...will there be toffee apples hehehe xx

I love getting dressed up :D I don't have an excuse to do it enough! :p

x

sure you do! so far theres.. halloween, bonfire night, almost at goal, at goal, xmas, boxing day, new year.. the list is endless! :D

Sounds like you're gonna have a fab and exciting week! Enjoy!!!

Jax - I second Jess, you should definitely have a diary ^.^

I have issues with emotional eating and keeping a diary helps, because I can vent on here if I need to, and all the girls here are great! :)

x

You've brought tears to my eyes - I'm an emotional wreck lol - emotional eating is my absolute downfall - so a diary it is! Thanx x

Sainsburys didn't bring my halloween lollies for trick or treaters so I'm going to have to give away my treat size choccies *sob* I have no idea how many we'll get as we've only lived in this house 2 and a half months. Oh, actually, I will go to Tesco and get something. I wasn't going to because I didn't want the temptation but I just remembered I have friends coming over Friday and they can eat whatever's left! It's a plan.

After Christmas my next goal will be 10 stone by my 6th anniversary (February 18th). I can't believe I could be 10 stone by my anniversary! I haven't been that weight in 3 years. Plus I'll only be 11lb away from my goal by then :)

I've decided once I reach my goal I'm going to buy myself a dress I've wanted for ages. It's from America so will be about £90 with P&P but I love it! I also want a corset with Gir from Invader Zim (it's an old cartoon that I LOVE.. I've even got a tattoo of the Gir on the back on my neck). Piccies!

Attachments

• greendress.jpg
    greendress.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 89
  • INVADER ZIM RIDE THE PIG 1.jpg
    INVADER ZIM RIDE THE PIG 1.jpg
    249.4 KB · Views: 90
  • tattoo.jpg
    tattoo.jpg
    296 KB · Views: 128
that dress is gorgeous - reminds me of all the tudor ones (even though it looks more like something from LoTR) I saw when my friend had her 21st tudor style :) i remember Invader Zim! it was a pretty class cartoon i have to say :D .. i used to love Freakazoid as well lol!

and the tattoo is so cute! i'm too afraid to get one done...

also hun.. you're tagging ;) tuck it in haha! x

Webcam pics of my zombieness! Not sure if I'm wearing my hair up or down yet. Real pics of me with a fatter face later :p

Attachments

• Image018.jpg
    Image018.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 90
  • Image026.jpg
    Image026.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 98
Back