Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

Yeah, I know I should but I've only STS once and haven't gained since starting so it'll be really sad to see. I think I will have a peak tomorrow or Wednesday when I'm feeling less full of food. I didn't scoff my face I just couldn't be arsed to cook when ill so ate takeaways instead. I didn't want to eat unless it was something I really wanted, so I didn't overeat, just ate the wrong foods.

I think I will have a bit of a detox day tomorrow as I'm off work then weigh in Wednesday, then next Monday as per usual.

hey Jess...glad you are feeling a little better

You could weigh in a day or so late - better late than never and we might need those pounds in our weight loss this week :D (not sure if you weigh yourself or go to class)

Hope the snot is no longer a problem....

LRO xx

I weigh in at home. Maybe start going to classes in January if my resolve slips, which it is doing a little :p I have very good scales though so I'm happy with weighing in at home for now.

Snot is no longer a problem! :D Perhaps I could blame excess snot for any gain.. hmmm... :rolleyes:

Yeah, I know I should but I've only STS once and haven't gained since starting so it'll be really sad to see. I think I will have a peak tomorrow or Wednesday when I'm feeling less full of food. I didn't scoff my face I just couldn't be arsed to cook when ill so ate takeaways instead. I didn't want to eat unless it was something I really wanted, so I didn't overeat, just ate the wrong foods.

I think I will have a bit of a detox day tomorrow as I'm off work then weigh in Wednesday, then next Monday as per usual.

That sounds like a good idea Jess, i did the same a couple of weeks ago as i had only just got back on track *ahem* :D and didnt want to throw myself off with a gain again LOL.

Glad you are feeling better x

Well, I got it over an done with. I gained 1.5lb. It's out the way now though and it's motivating me to do well. I need to shower then I'll have some weetabix. Then I have to go and register at the doctors and do a couple of errands in town. That'll be about 2 miles of walking. Fajitas for dinner today, which is quite high in points (12) so I think I'll have some sushi and fruit for lunch. I want this gain gone quickly. Hopefully they wont stick around for long :)

hey hun - this is a whole new week for u... draw a line under and ull have that gain of ya in no time ur doing so well keep it up xx

At least now you know what are dealing with - and with it only being 1.5lbs it will be easy to shift that this week.

Not too bad considering then.

LRO xx

I am so gutted. I'm a huge Vanessa Carlton fan and she's coming to England for the first time in years. She's playing at the anti-knife crime gig that Shlomo (beat-boxing dude) is doing. It's sold out :( Probably the only chance I'll ever get to see her live and I can't go! There are wheelchair spaces left so I was almost seriously considering going in a wheelchair. Alas, I don't have one. I could cry, I want to go so badly. I'm going to go anyway on the chance that there are ticket touts, but it's a 150 person gig so I doubt it.

aww that sucks.. i love VC as well, shes brilliant. Sorry to hear about your 1.5lbs but its you, i know you'll surprise us with some amazing loss next week :D xxx

Sorry you didnt get tickets. Dont worry about yr WI this week - am sure you'll bounce back and have a good result next week :) xxx

There are wheelchair spaces left so I was almost seriously considering going in a wheelchair. Alas, I don't have one. I could cry, I want to go so badly. I'm

OMG! I love you!!!!!!! You just gave me a much needed laugh. Maybe you should look on eBay? ;)

I've kind of given up on that idea. I think I may try to find a real person in a wheelchair instead and try and bribe them into coming with me.

She should do some little gigs over here since she's here anyway, the selfish bint. I'm annoyed at her for coming all this way and only playing one small supporting gig. Gosh. (If you read this VC, I mean none of it, I love you, send me tickets.)

I've been such a good girl for a two whole days. Hehe. When I'm in the zone I don't find it hard not to cheat, I just plan to be bad. I'm determined to be good until Christmas now, so I probably will be.

If anyone is curious the new McDonalds food points as follows :p:
Big cheese and bacon - 17.5
Chicken Fiesta - 11
Cheese dippers - 6.5

I have one day left on Friday and that's it 'til January, yaaaay. I think I'm going to need to fit in some cheese dippers before I finish! Breaded camembert with caramelized onion dip (I know you'll like that Karen!). Mmmm.

I bought a nice dress from New Look today, only £18! It's black satin, bubble hemmed. It looked fine from the front but didn't go in at the back very well, so kinda looked like a sack from behind. I copied Rachel and bought a waist belt :p I have a little waist (well, in comparison!) and it really shows it off! Makes my boobs really stand out. The belt is really pretty, has a big butterfly on the front. I'm going to Worcestershire this weekend for some 21st birthday and will wear it, so I'll post some piccies when I get back. I haven't been home (I still call it home even though I haven't lived there for over 2 years) in months. Very excited :D

I just decided 30 minutes ago that I want to dye my hair red. Gonna go to Tesco and buy some Live hair dye and pray my hair doesn't fall out or go orange. It's already dyed dark brown over light brown over bleach.

I've been such a good girl for a two whole days. Hehe. When I'm in the zone I don't find it hard not to cheat, I just plan to be bad. I'm determined to be good until Christmas now, so I probably will be.

If anyone is curious the new McDonalds food points as follows :p:
Big cheese and bacon - 17.5
Chicken Fiesta - 11
Cheese dippers - 6.5

I have one day left on Friday and that's it 'til January, yaaaay. I think I'm going to need to fit in some cheese dippers before I finish! Breaded camembert with caramelized onion dip (I know you'll like that Karen!). Mmmm.

I bought a nice dress from New Look today, only £18! It's black satin, bubble hemmed. It looked fine from the front but didn't go in at the back very well, so kinda looked like a sack from behind. I copied Rachel and bought a waist belt :p I have a little waist (well, in comparison!) and it really shows it off! Makes my boobs really stand out. The belt is really pretty, has a big butterfly on the front. I'm going to Worcestershire this weekend for some 21st birthday and will wear it, so I'll post some piccies when I get back. I haven't been home (I still call it home even though I haven't lived there for over 2 years) in months. Very excited :D

I just decided 30 minutes ago that I want to dye my hair red. Gonna go to Tesco and buy some Live hair dye and pray my hair doesn't fall out or go orange. It's already dyed dark brown over light brown over bleach.

in comparison to what.. MY waist? :p LOL. and i'm very jealous.. bubble hems look awful on me cause of my size.. you need the right shape to pull them off and I'm just not it! :p

also Live dye is really good :) i used to use the black / midnight blue a lot when I was in school.. never had problems with it :) x

in comparison to what.. MY waist? :p LOL. and i'm very jealous.. bubble hems look awful on me cause of my size.. you need the right shape to pull them off and I'm just not it! :p

also Live dye is really good :) i used to use the black / midnight blue a lot when I was in school.. never had problems with it :) x

:eek: i read that too Rach and thought exactly the same thing :8855: - am sure she didnt mean that way tho :) xxx

i think she means in comparison to her boobs.. LOL :p made me laugh though.. thats the sort of foot in mouth type thing I would come out with :D

Back