Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

Much better after 2nd attempt! My new hair colour and outfit :)

OMG!
You look amazing hun you really do,why the hell your on a diet i dont no.you look so lovely :D

You look stunning Jess - the hair, the face, the dress, all amazing. You are one of the lucky "hour glass" brigade - the blokes will be drooling in their pints at the party.

Rosie x

Thank you all for the compliments, it's so nice to hear :) (or read!)

It's a very flattering picture, the key is dressing for your shape! I don't look so lovely and slim in my undies or jeans and t-shirt unfortunately :p I'm still a size 14 and want to be a size 10 again so I can go swimming and not worry about my bumpy bits. I won't be in the healthy weight range for another 9lb and I carry weight around my middle which is apparently the worse place healthy wise.

Off to work and then to Worcestershire for the weekend, so I'll see you all Sunday. Hope you all have lovely weekends x

wow you look stunning, i love the dress and your hair is gorgous.xxx

Wooow you look amazing ^.^

The dress is gorgeous - wondering if I should get it since I appear to be the same shape as you (though without the ginormous boobs, LOL.)
Can I take you clothes shopping with me? Lol.

Loving the hair colour too :D

xx

Thank you all for the compliments, it's so nice to hear :) (or read!)

It's a very flattering picture, the key is dressing for your shape! I don't look so lovely and slim in my undies or jeans and t-shirt unfortunately :p I'm still a size 14 and want to be a size 10 again so I can go swimming and not worry about my bumpy bits. I won't be in the healthy weight range for another 9lb and I carry weight around my middle which is apparently the worse place healthy wise.

Off to work and then to Worcestershire for the weekend, so I'll see you all Sunday. Hope you all have lovely weekends x

why you worry about swimming i do not know - the beauty of the pool is that you're under water and no1 can see your body! Thats why I go :D

have a great time in le Shire :D say hey to Bilbo for me! xxx

You look soooo pretty!! That dress really suits you...as does the hair colour! :Dxx

You look fabbbbbbb darling!! Really gorgeous the red hair suits you! Im the same shape as u carry weight on my tum and love handles but have a small waist and i love belts to pull in outfits might just have to steal ur idea for xmas do on sat :):) xx

Jess you are soo pretty! You lok like one hot mama in that dress. You have lovely shaped legs btw. Your hair is gorgeous and the dress is beautiful. You really look fab!

Have a lovely time away x

Sorry am so late catching up on everyones diary!! You do look absolutely stunning tho!!

Thank you all so much for your lovely words! :)

I'm sat in bed on my mum's laptop. It's been a nice weekend. I went out with my friends last night and I always love spending time with them. I went to a medieval fayre in Ludlow castle today which was fun. Very very cold, but fun.

I was going to post on everyone's diaries but then I did that quiz. I'm knackered now so y'all have to wait 'til tomorrow!

Back in Surrey now. I miss the shire but I like being back in my own house. I just wish my own house was in a different county, lol. My mum's bath is rough and the shower is rubbish and I've got used to my bath and power shower so I just avoid showering or bathing if it's just a weekend. I feel so good after a long bath now!

I was good with alcohol. Just one glass of wine, one single Smirnoff vodka and some champagne, not sure how much exactly, we were drinking it out of the bottle as there were no glasses. Hehe.

I start my work experience tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to it but I'm so nervous. I hate starting new things. I know I'll be doing some indoor and some outdoor work. I hope it's not too cold! I do have a nice warm ski jacket though :) Adam's giving me lifts in the morning but I'm getting the train back. That means walking to and from the station which is at least 30 mins every day on top of any physical work I do. I'm sticking to 21 points no matter how much work I do. I'm hoping I'll see a good loss after those 3 weeks. I need it if I want to reach my xmas target.

Glad you had a lovely weekend. Good luck with your work experience tomorrow. Just think of all those AP's you'll be earning getting to and from the station :D

Good luck with your WI also!

I hope the work experience goes well!
I live in Surrey...well it's kinda greater London. :)

Yeah just down the road really. You looking forward to Work experience 2moro? xx

Back