Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

Feel free :p You've got it all wrong Jenni, you need to find a man with a high paying job ;)

Thing is that if it does turn out to be Jon - his idea of a high paying job is less than half of what I consider a high paying job :rolleyes: I shall have to reeducate him :D

It's kind of annoying though, because it would all be great if I was a man and he was a woman - not in the literal sense, but I'm probably going to be on at least double his salary when we leave uni. :rolleyes:

Maybe HE should quit work to look after the kids, hahaha :D

xx

I agree with the comments around ' when it happens it happens '
I had my first when I was nearly 34 and then my second when I was 37... I just hadn't felt ready before then. I have worked full time since they were both 6 months old and I don't regret anything... they have both thrived at Nursery and the time that we do spend together is very precious and rewarding.
I wouldn't change it for the world :D

25 is still waaaaaay to young!!!! - at least 30 before you even think about it....they are too much like hard work - and you can't even put them in kennels when you want to go away for the weekend....

Just thinking - that might be a business opportunity!!! ;)

I had 3 of them by 25 lol definately too hard ...good point about the kennels...
Best way to have kids is to have an ex husband then its like kennels every weekend anyway ... 24 hours to behave the way I feel...teen years at least lol

I agree with the comments around ' when it happens it happens '
I had my first when I was nearly 34 and then my second when I was 37... I just hadn't felt ready before then. I have worked full time since they were both 6 months old and I don't regret anything... they have both thrived at Nursery and the time that we do spend together is very precious and rewarding.
I wouldn't change it for the world :D

Please dont think i was critising anyone who does go back to work , just cos i didnt. I firmly believe in women having the choice to do whats right for them and we are all different.
plus having worked as a nursery nurse i agree kids can thrive in that enviroment

MommyB - it wasn't a go at you for your opinions... I was just stating that even though I love my kids to bits, there was no way on earth I could have been a stay at home mum - it would have driven me insane... sometimes it feels as though I am working to pay nursery and after school fees - and my car :D:D, and that's all but it keeps me sane... not that my OH would agree.... LOL

I have no idea what I'd want to do! I'd probably take the full year leave, but that's really the boring bit of kids! I suppose it would depend on how many good friends I made with other mothers as I'd get bored stuck at home with a baby all day on my own. If I had a network I think I'd be alright. Can't say until I get there, but I can see the pros and cons of both. I think both options are perfectly fine :)

Hi Jess, I met my hubby at 20 was married at 21 had my first son at 22 (phew). Had 2 more sons with 4 years between each (didn't really fancy lots of little people). I was quite lucky though as hubby bit older than me and he already had bought a house (very shrewd move on my part!) I had only held a baby once when I fell pregnant so was scared stiff. Although I don't regret having mine when I was younger, enjoy your young years there is plenty of time for little people.
Yes there is a F&B in Guildford opposite Currys & PC world, but it apparently gets really busy at weekend. x

Well my mum and dad were down last weekend and my best friend is down this weekend. I've nearly put all the weight I've lost back on again :( She's back off home tomorrow so I'm getting back to it SO HARD. I'm actually feeling disgusting. I'm thinking of cutting out wheat for a few weeks, but then I'm not too sure what I'd eat at work. Hmmm. I could maybe just avoid the bread and have wraps/selects. I could even just have salad ! I'm thinking about having just meat and veggis for dinner for a while, maybe with boiled potatoes. I want to drop a good half a stone quickly so I feel less gross.

No more messing around! My skin is looking crap and I feel sluggish. Also, I'm going to get my ass out and do some more walking. I'm not going to aim high and say running/jogging cos I'll do it once and give up. Sick of feeling like a slobby pig.

Hey :)
I know what you mean about feeling bad about putting the weight back on :rolleyes:

I have actually managed to gain all the weight I lost on WW and then some :eek:

But I am (finally) back on the wagon and hoping to be at 9st 5 for summer :)

No idea where this determination has come from, but once it's there you have to grab it with both hands and go for it, otherwise you'll never lose any weight :rolleyes:

Good luck! :)

xx

come on Jess, you can do it! I spied your feast on facebook like, and did wonder if you had pointed it or not.. :p

get yourself back pointing in the morning and it'll be a fresh start - 2 weeks and you'll already see a massive difference :)

xxx

Hi Jess

Know how you feel. Have been a bit rubbish over last few weeks and was feeling rubbish too!! You can definately get back on track tho! Just think this is the start of you starting to feel better. A 100% day always does wonders.

Good luck with week ahead x

Hey :)
I know what you mean about feeling bad about putting the weight back on :rolleyes:

I have actually managed to gain all the weight I lost on WW and then some :eek:

But I am (finally) back on the wagon and hoping to be at 9st 5 for summer :)

No idea where this determination has come from, but once it's there you have to grab it with both hands and go for it, otherwise you'll never lose any weight :rolleyes:

Good luck! :)

xx

We can do it together Jenni :) I'm glad I've got someone who also likes to binge doing it with me ;)

Hiya hope you have a fabulous 100% week ahead,,,good luck with everything..x

come on Jess, you can do it! I spied your feast on facebook like, and did wonder if you had pointed it or not.. :p

get yourself back pointing in the morning and it'll be a fresh start - 2 weeks and you'll already see a massive difference :)

xxx

Can I say that the stuff on the tray wasn't mine? :p Though I did stuff myself ridiculously. I had a cupcake, an M&S wrap, sushi, fruit and then I had to start eating Ally's.. she bought amazing biscuits! I also nommed a couple of mini sausages. Oh and I had a choccy bar and M&S crisps. Probably more. Oh god, I can seriously eat! Had chippy chips that evening. I eat amazing amounts for a size 14, it's shocking. If it wasn't so gross I'd be very proud :D

Hi Jess

Know how you feel. Have been a bit rubbish over last few weeks and was feeling rubbish too!! You can definately get back on track tho! Just think this is the start of you starting to feel better. A 100% day always does wonders.

Good luck with week ahead x

Thanks :D You can do it too. I know you can be good. I was good once upon a time, before you joined ;) I haven't really done anything good since November! Gonna do it though!

just forget about it now Jess :) today is another day - 100% for us now right? xxx *hugs*

Hiya Jess....Good luck getting back on wagon, why not give yourself one day a week (after wi) when you have a really good treat...That's whats keeping me going, im sure of it!!...So all week I fancy something then after wi, whether good or bad :)P)..I still have my treat :D

xxx

Hi Jess - I know exactly how you feel - I have given myself 20pts rather than the 18 I should have to lose the 1-2lbs a week as I am hoping then I won't go over....fingers crossed.

Good thinking on upping the walking. Every little helps. xx

Back