Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

1988? Im now feeling really old :(

I think I have my focus back! Whoo. I just really want to do it at the moment. I hope it lasts :p

24 points (work)

Lunch - cheeseburger and fries (10)
Dinner - Pizza express leggata bruchetta (2.5) and normal magherita (11.5)

Yay :D

I was going to do the diary rounds by my mouse is being a fanny so I'm giving up. Everyone just imagine what I'd say, ok?

Glad youre back on track! i want to go to Alton Towers now!! A wee day trip could be inorder!

Found a nummy new snack! Either an English muffin or bread roll cut in half, spread with tomato purée and topped with a little bit of grated cheese then grill. Not too sure of the points, about to pop to Tesco. Will obviously depend on the roll and type/amount of cheese, but I'm sure it'll be lower than a chocolate bar :D

Breakfast - 2 crumpets w/spread (4)
Dinner - 3 WW sausages (haven't tried them before!), mash, peas and gravy (8)

That leaves me 10 for lunch. Thinking of having a nibbley lunch. I have a mini pots of houmous, tzatziki, bread sticks, pitta, stuffed vine leaves. Will have one of my mini pizzas with a combination of those!

I also thought of another thing - use the english muffin for bruchetta too. Little bit of extra virgin olive oil, tomatoes, onions and balsamic vinegar! Yum!

Found a nummy new snack! Either an English muffin or bread roll cut in half, spread with tomato purée and topped with a little bit of grated cheese then grill. Not too sure of the points, about to pop to Tesco. Will obviously depend on the roll and type/amount of cheese, but I'm sure it'll be lower than a chocolate bar :D

Breakfast - 2 crumpets w/spread (4)
Dinner - 3 WW sausages (haven't tried them before!), mash, peas and gravy (8)

That leaves me 10 for lunch. Thinking of having a nibbley lunch. I have a mini pots of houmous, tzatziki, bread sticks, pitta, stuffed vine leaves. Will have one of my mini pizzas with a combination of those!

I also thought of another thing - use the english muffin for bruchetta too. Little bit of extra virgin olive oil, tomatoes, onions and balsamic vinegar! Yum!

God i'd die for that at the moment:cry: Love the mini pizza ideas - saw one in one of the magazines - naan bread or pitta base, spread with tomato puree and topped with peppers, mushrooms and low fat mozzarella and chucked under the grill (you could add whatever else too ) it was yum! My kids love them too which is an added bonus:D

Mind you in work last night one of the girls came in with a huge meat feast pizza and scoffed the lot - i coulda cried - and she's a skinny mini too:eek: Life's so unfair

God i'd die for that at the moment:cry: Love the mini pizza ideas - saw one in one of the magazines - naan bread or pitta base, spread with tomato puree and topped with peppers, mushrooms and low fat mozzarella and chucked under the grill (you could add whatever else too ) it was yum! My kids love them too which is an added bonus:D

Mind you in work last night one of the girls came in with a huge meat feast pizza and scoffed the lot - i coulda cried - and she's a skinny mini too:eek: Life's so unfair

I have friends like that :(

Lunch was breadsticks (1), light babybell (1), stuffed vine leaves (1), mini low fat houmous pot (1.5), pimms and diet lemonade (0.5), mini pizzas (4 for 2 English muffin halves with 45g grated LF mozerella).

13 eaten, 9 left!

lunch sounds delish- i love nibbly foods, perhaps thats why i like sushi, enjoy the bank holiday, sun is shinning here for a change

Wayhay... well done on the loss missy :)

I got to leave work early today as labour was too high. Yay! It's been oddly quiet for a BH weekend, but there was a lot of staff as they're usually manic. Thank you sunshine!

Going out to the Harvester for someone's birthday meal tonight :sigh: (some of you know my feelings on the Harvester!). I'm going to go for the original spitroast chicken. From looking at the calories on their website it seems a jacket potato is 70 calories more than chips but 1g sat fat less. I think I'm going to go with the jacket potato anyway as I don't fancy chips and I probably get more food this way :p I'm foregoing the starter and dessert.. I'll just have the salad cart. Drinks will be diet coke or water *polishes halo*

I'm making Adam come on a 6 hour walk this weekend as whenever I come home from work shattered he's very unsympathetic and says "a-boo-hoo". I've been to work with him and he just farts about for 8 hours! He loves programming and if he's had enough of working for a bit he'll go make a round of tea, or play a bit of pool or have a chat. I can't stop working for one minute! So, I'm showing him what it feels like to walk all day without being able to sit down. The only exercise he ever gets is walking to and from his car, so I think this will teach him a lesson :p I'm not making him walk longer than 6 hours because I myself don't want to!

Morning Jess, my BF is a computer programmer too so I know exactly what you mean! My BF is unemployed at the moment so all he does is lurks on his computer playing online games and shouting at the bloody thing!!

Yikes a 6hr walk :eek: That will definitely shut him up!

Morning Jess, my BF is a computer programmer too so I know exactly what you mean! My BF is unemployed at the moment so all he does is lurks on his computer playing online games and shouting at the bloody thing!!

Yikes a 6hr walk :eek: That will definitely shut him up!

What online computer games does he play? Programmers are such clichés :p

Back