Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

Last post before I go to bed and try force myself to sleep. Don't want to go in tomorrow, nooo.

Breakfast: Bagel (3), light phili (1)
Lunch: H/M potato salad (4.5), 2 satsumas (0.5), skips (1.5), rice crispy bar (3)
Dinner: Spag bol (6)

19.5/22

Hopefully carry those 2.5 over.

It's been so long since potato salad for me..... drooling now! Not a pretty sight LOL.

Bren
X

Morning jess,keep at it you are doing good,when is weigh in for you?

xxxx

Get you getting back on the wagon so quickly! Good girl and your burger looked amazing.

I am sure you will be right on track this year and your 10 for 10 sounds perfect.

I have started knitting an aran jumper for my neice to try and stop me nibbling - its working!!! and I really enjoy the knitting.

Lots of love for 2010 xx

Hi Jess

Hope you're having a good day! You're doing really well getting back to it straight away.

That burger looked amazing. There is a place just outside Belfast and I'm wondering if it's the same company, you can get the lighter option which doesn't include the bun, if it is the food is amazing!

Good luck chick

xx

It's been so long since potato salad for me..... drooling now! Not a pretty sight LOL.

Bren
X

It's actually not very nice when it's been sitting in my bag all morning! Bleurgh. I didn't eat it so I'm absolutely starving. Going to grab a subway on the way home as can't wait to cook dinner and will have spag bol tomorrow.

Morning jess,keep at it you are doing good,when is weigh in for you?

xxxx

Thanks :) I am weighing in on Mondays but will do my first one next Monday as it's not been long enough. I want a good first result to spur me on!

Waiting for my knight in not-so-shining astra to come pick me up at 6. So glad minis isn't blocked, I'm really bored!

I put a membership enquiry in for a David Lloyd gym not really expecting to be able to afford it and it's cheaper than Fitness First! I'm so excited, whooo. £79 joint membership for gym, swimming, classes and TENNIS! That also includes 5 weeks of tennis coaching. I'm going to join up as soon as Adam gets paid at the end of the month :)

Well done Jess on your good start. Burger looks amazing:eek: You're lucky you can go on minis at work. I haven't tried but as in education, think it will be tracked to me as they have to watch what we're on:( x

Hi Jess

Oh good to the Falafel burger isn't bad - at least if I go there with work I've got a tasty low point option ... and yes best not even think about the Shakes :)

David Lloyd sounds a bargain :)

Twigs
xx

Get you getting back on the wagon so quickly! Good girl and your burger looked amazing.

I am sure you will be right on track this year and your 10 for 10 sounds perfect.

I have started knitting an aran jumper for my neice to try and stop me nibbling - its working!!! and I really enjoy the knitting.

Lots of love for 2010 xx

Whoops, sorry, I missed these two posts earlier! I took that picture off google I would like to add, I don't photograph my food, I'm not that sad, yet! Actually, that's a lie.. I sometimes photograph great meals I've cooked :p I just wanted to show how GBK burgers are big enough to justify the points ;)
Hi Jess

Hope you're having a good day! You're doing really well getting back to it straight away.

That burger looked amazing. There is a place just outside Belfast and I'm wondering if it's the same company, you can get the lighter option which doesn't include the bun, if it is the food is amazing!

Good luck chick

xx

Thank you :) I think the points could transfer if it's a similar place. I remember the place Jen had her toilet breakdown back in the day sounded a lot like GBK but had a different name (probably because in Scotland?).

Ok, I must stop talking about GBK, I sound like a woman obsessed (which I am :) mmmm GBK)

Well done Jess on your good start. Burger looks amazing:eek: You're lucky you can go on minis at work. I haven't tried but as in education, think it will be tracked to me as they have to watch what we're on:( x

I was at college and they block most sites. They block facebook until 5pm. Game forums are blocked. I guess weight loss is fine! :p

Hi Jess

Oh good to the Falafel burger isn't bad - at least if I go there with work I've got a tasty low point option ... and yes best not even think about the Shakes :)

David Lloyd sounds a bargain :)

Twigs
xx

Oh one more mention of GBK won't hurt I suppose ;) Chicken burger 8, chicken, brie and cranberry 11.5, classic is 15. I could go on but I'll stop!

Last edited:
Yeh im not weighing this week as would have only been doing ww for 2 days!

Heres hoping we get to see a decent result each next week! xx

I will stop posting in my own diary constantly soon, but now I have food in my tummybox I'm a little ball of excitement. Villa booking confirmed! Just got off the phone to the lady to whom I gave my card details to pay the deposit. She said the bank might refuse the payment though as it's in euros and they might flag it up as fraud. Doubt it though, they only cancel our card for fraud when it's used a lot in the Tesco down the road, but not when it's used it Australia and the UK within the same hour :cool:

Holiday rental farmhouse in the Gironde with pool & garden

^ The villa! The parents are paying so Adam and I offered to pay for the hire of the people carrier. That was a major hassle, Adam's a month off 25 when we go and lots of companies don't allow <25s to hire, the others charge extra. Most don't let you take them out of the country, the rest charge loads! £536 for 9 days! It was £360 but the rest is just to take it out of the country. Can't really chance it cos if you get caught they'll probably charge £1000 or something. Still, I suppose £536 isn't much for a holiday for 2 to France :) Bordeaux to the left (wine anyone?? :party0036:) and Bergerac to the right. Lots to do on the Dordogne river. I'm practically bouncing with excitement and trying to show Adam websites but he's all "yeah, whatever, I'll get excited nearer the time." Men :rolleyes:

Also had a look at the class timetable for DL gym. I'm interested in doing boxercise, thai chi and spinning at the moment. When I'm slimmer I want to do yoga, but it's really hard to get into the positions when you've got a roll of fat and massive boobs in your way. I like the sound of some of the dancing ones too, but Adam won't come with me and I think I'll need a bit more gym confidence before I can go it alone to a dance class! Plus I get to use my expensive bravissimo swimming costume that I bought last summer. Shame I won't be able to wear it to France as it won't fit ;)

Edit: Oh yeah! Weight watchers :p

Breakfast: Bagel, cream cheese (4)
Lunch: 2 satsumas (0.5), skips (1.5), crispy bar (3), couple of forks of potato salad (1)
Dinner: Footlong chicken breast sub, cheese, sauce (12).

No points saved after all, but it's only Monday. I don't have any saved from the other day either as Adam added up my breakfast, lunch, dinner points on my white board wrong. Came up with 22.5 instead of 24.5 so that was my 2.5 saved points eaten up!

Last edited:
Blimey - I'm exhausted !!! You sound well excited bless ya- lots to look forward to x

Men eh? lees a bit like that about florida...hasnt hardly asked anything about it yet but me??? Im looking at sun cream & clothes already!
Counting the days oh yeh! xxx

My and hubby are planning 2.5 weeks in total, to go to Italy and Switzerland in late June early July. i only have 2 weeks holidays and hoping to get another 2 days off my boss?

We have been to both before. Italy we are thinking the Amalfi coast and Switzerland is free accommodation as I have 10 friends there (who owe me a bed) !! Bless

I'm already looking at clothes as our summer is now. Hoping to pick up items at the end of Feb beginning of March in the end of summer sales.

x

Blimey - I'm exhausted !!! You sound well excited bless ya- lots to look forward to x

Yeah, can't wait!! :)

Men eh? lees a bit like that about florida...hasnt hardly asked anything about it yet but me??? Im looking at sun cream & clothes already!
Counting the days oh yeh! xxx

I've never been to America, really want to go! Have you been anywhere else there? Been to Florida before?

Great news re the hols and yep good start to the new you who'll be going to france

M

Hopefully! :)

My and hubby are planning 2.5 weeks in total, to go to Italy and Switzerland in late June early July. i only have 2 weeks holidays and hoping to get another 2 days off my boss?

We have been to both before. Italy we are thinking the Amalfi coast and Switzerland is free accommodation as I have 10 friends there (who owe me a bed) !! Bless

I'm already looking at clothes as our summer is now. Hoping to pick up items at the end of Feb beginning of March in the end of summer sales.

x

Have you ever been to Italy? You'll have to let me know what the coast of Italy is like, it's one of my options for my honeymoon, a little tour of Italy (I'm not engaged yet :p)

Day 5 complete. Just popped in to pop my points down. I'll catch up with everyone's diaries tomorrow.

Lunch - Sweet and sour chicken and rice in from a van.. I pointed as (13) as I hardly ate any of the rice. It was really filling.
Dinner - Spag Bol - (5)
Snack - Crunchie (3.5), cup of tea (0.5)

22/22 :)

YEAH I have been to Rome, Venice and Florence all very beautiful. We never got to the south or the coast. Also been to Switzerland, France, Barcelona, Borneo (Malaysia), Bali, Thailand, London/UK, Scotland, Ireland.

Well done on another day under your belt!

Bren
X

The gym deals sounds great good for you!!

Back