Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

Your Easter plans are lovely. And I'm deeply jealous of you going to the Indian - I really miss Indian restaurants. Cooking it all myself just isn't the same - although it is probably a bit healthier as I just can't bring myself to add the huge quantities of oil and salt the Indian cookbooks always seem to demand.

Sounds like you've got a lot planned to squeeze in over Easter weekend chick, but also sounds like lots of fun. Loads of things to look forward to! Hurray.
Good luck with the planning :)

Going to do my plans soon.

Breakfast - smoothie (1.5)
Lunch - 8 breadsticks (2.5), half a pot of caramalised onion humous (4), yoghurt (1), grapes (need to check later)

9 + grapes so far.

Dinner: Hunters chicken - bacon (2), chicken (2.5), light mozerella (need to check packet and weigh) (?), BBQ sauce (0), chips.. not sure yet, will see how hungry I am :p
Chocolate top WW dessert thing (3.5)

17 + grapes, mozerella and chips.

We have the same thing for dinner...except the mozzerella :D

Enjoy the big catch up with everyone over easter x

Hunters chicken was soooo yummy. Adam really liked it too, he kept trying to steal my last bit of chicken. The mozzarella was only 3.5 points for the whole ball, I think I may have to make a pizza soon! Didn't have enough points for my pud in the end, but nevermind! Nice and full now :)

It really was, I will have to make it next time you are over! I definitely need to buy an actify though, all the farting about with chips takes too long. Got home at 7 and ate at 8:20 :rolleyes:

they are a pain in the butt to do like that from cutting to eating takes 20 to 25 minutes flat depending on how crispy you want them :D

I had the spinach chicken thing for dinner again to use up the last of the garlic roulé and some more of the yoghurt. Had it with cubed herby potatoes today. Really nice. Adam is loving all this nice food :) He was telling people about the BBQ chicken dish at work today.

Attachments

• 001 (2).jpg
    001 (2).jpg
    207 KB · Views: 148
Those potatoes look yumscious Jess - very golden and crispy looking. Did you steal mumma-K's actifry when she wasn't looking?! :D

Working on a group assignment at the moment but I have the hardest parts. The other two are doing theory but I have to apply it to a zoo. It's due in Monday but no one will reply to my e-mails! I e-mailed one zoo last minute today explaining the sitch and some lovely man sent me loads of documents related to my assignment plus answered my questions. The bits he couldn't answer he's e-mailed on to others and asked them if they could help. It's made me want to do my good deeds thing again, which ended when someone stole my purse.

Back