Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

How lovely is that? What a nice man. I would have always thought zoo-types would be nice though. What are you studying Jess? Is it even vaguely related to Zoos or is this just 'one of those projects'?!
Sorry to hear about your purse being nicked, poor you :(

I love when my bf cant stop talking about the ww food ive cooked him, its really encouraging to continue to make an effort to make nice meals rahter than just something plain.

I would love to work in a zoo but think i would get too attached to the animals & omg if any of them ever died....which of course they will eventually i wouldnt get over it! xx

Planning is defintely the key in my opinion Jess so glad you do well with it too. The chicken pic looked scrumptious. I loved my actifry but it dies so we are without again.

Enjoy Easter

M

I'm still not totally sure M, I might wait until we move out as there's not much room for it. I've heard it's quite flimsy so I'll buy a slightly more expensive one from Argos than Amazon or whatever and use my bank perk to extend the warranty :)

Had a lovely meal at Mummy K's, really enjoyed it. I did indeed win at Mario Party but it's a game of luck! K actually punched our lights out at one point though :p Baby degus very cute and psycho bunny safely in her cage. I'm so glad she cleaned under the bed for our arrival though, I really hate it when I'm crawling around under there and get all dirty :8855:

I am, right at this minute, trying to copy and master your potato excellence... So far... Not so good :( - Will check them again in around minutes.

Have a great weekend Jess...

PS - What exactly do you find under Kals bed... Or should I not ask ;) xxx

That was a joke :p I was poking fun at the fact she cleaned under the bed for our arrival yet I don't exactly look under it or crawl around, hehe. When people come around I do the opposite and shove everything under there out of sight.

My potatoes.. Didn't parboil or anything, just chopped and mixed in 2 teaspoons of olive oil, paprika, garlic granules, salt and dried oregano. Also I had a piece of foil on the bottom of the tray to stop them sticking. Gas 7 for 40 mins. I used to eat them a lot in uni with tzatziki :) Yum. I think I used to sauté them then, I can't remember.

Well, you never know, some people do strange things! :p

Awwww :D Thank you. I think the paprika helps give it the golden colour.

Booked my highlights for next Friday. I hope it turns out more blonde than the last crappy hair experience. The amount of hair she put in each foil was tiny, such thin strips. Not really appropriate for someone who wants to go from dark brown to blonde :rolleyes: My hair is lighter now though so fingers crossed I have lovely hair this time next week.

Oh, I've eaten all my points for today already so will try keep dinner to around 6 to make it maintanence. I will be having a big walk tomorrow but I'll try stick to points and not use any APs. I really want to try Harry Ramsden's fish and chips but I fancy sharing one so if Adam's up for it, I'll do that.

I am not too bothered about being 6 over, plus I was between 2-4 over yesterday. I think the reason why I've been good for a week, scoffing, good for a week, scoffing is because going from eating loads to 21 points is hard so a little lenience for a week or two won't hurt. Still haven't been good at planning. I used to do it during my online shop but I don't do that anymore. Also, I think I'll try the Wendy plan out soon. I can't help but see my 21 points as a target making it hard to save points, but a weekly amount might work better :)

Ooh look forward to seeing the results Jess, you always look gorgeous with blond hair :D

I have made the tzatziki for with our lamb tonight am going to do the little tatty's too so very glad I looked first so will not parboil them like what I was gonna do.
Made up two of the whips today and have layered them am impressed they look very posh lol bottom layer is choc top the banofee

How do you make your tzatziki jess & how many points does it work out as? xx

How do you make your tzatziki jess & how many points does it work out as? xx

I don't make mine, I buy it. You can find it with the houmous and guacamole, etc. It's really low points but can't remember exactly.. I think 0.5 for tablespoon. My cypriot flatmate made it though, it was yoghurt, garlic, lemon juice and grated cucumber, but she also used to eat with plain yoghurt too.

I weighed myself today and I'm the same as 2 weeks ago so I've lost whatever I put on after my scoffy week.

I'm not sure of my points today exactly but I think I'm within my allowance. I had a ciabatta with brie, bacon and cranberry for lunch which was really filling so had cereal for dinner. Bought a choccy bar and crisps to go with lunch but ate that a bit after dinner. Just had some popcorn made without fat in my snazzy popcorn maker with just salt and now done for the day. I bought some yummy flavoured fizzy water today to. Much cheaper than diet coke. After not having more than a couple of cans over a period of a few weeks I really noticed the difference when I had a bottle and 3 glasses in one day. Recently I've been falling asleep while watching TV around 11 but at 2am I was wide awake.

Spent the day at Osterley park. We went into the house which was great, we had headphones and a little computer thingy that told you all about the house. After that we walked around the gardens so that was about 3 hours wandering about.

Lunch tomorrow is bacon rolls and dinner is gammon steaks, asparagus and chips.

Your day out sounds lovely Jess - glad you enjoyed yourself.

And I'm with Nikster - your menu tomorrow sounds yummy!

your day out sounded lovely Jess, I ended up strolling round the joys of Kingston shopping mall looking in Bentals cooking department

Did a 3 mile walk today, to and from Tesco through the canal. We've decided it would be sensible to get some walking in before we tackle running after Easter weekend :D

Points today
Two rolls: 4
Spread: 1
4 slices of streaky bacon: 4
Ketchup: 0.5

Gammon steak: 3.5
Potatoes: 3.5
Oil: 1.5
Beans: 1
Asparagus: 0

Strawberries & lighter single cream: 2

Photos of my dinner and Adam's (with the poached egg and pineapple rings). The wedges were done exactly the same as the cubes but skins left on (scrubbed) but done for 1 hour instead of 40 mins as much bigger.

Attachments

• IMG_0074.jpg
    IMG_0074.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0075.jpg
    IMG_0075.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 25
Back