Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

Andy doesn't even come near me anymore when I'm cooking. if he tried to offer advice he'd get the death glare.
He couldn't offer any anyway as all he knows how to cook is chicken curry or tuna pasta.
His job is to pour drinks and fetch condiments. Oh, and do all the dishes!

Oooh, what tattoos do you have? I have one of a robot (from a cartoon) on the back of my neck and I want another but don't know what!

Oooh, what tattoos do you have? I have one of a robot (from a cartoon) on the back of my neck and I want another but don't know what!

Just some writing but have a nice big piece that I'm starting to plan for my shoulder/back. I just need to get it absolutely perfect. And find a ruddy decent tattooist (probably won't find one in Reading!!!)

Jess just tried to ring you Hun
I was thinking if you wanted to do your hair
round mine Thursday
you could come back with me I could cook lunch
on a low heat haha!! Adam could pick you up on his way home
from work

I ate 4 packets of crisps yesterday and 5 today :( I feel really sick now. I can't buy walkers crisps, they are my binge food. Not buying them anymore.
SNAP!!!! that is me all over!
Why do they have the massive multi packs of like 20 or whatever always on offer?:mad:
Its sooo bad for me cos every time i go in the cupboard they are staring at me so i have to eat them!

Try to avoid buying them now at all costs.
xx

Ok then I shall do Sweet Potato's in there Jackets with Jerk Chicken and tomato salsa!!

I wish I could come for that lunch too! I could get rid of all my grey hair at the same time if it's hairdo time

I have a tattoo on my lower back, hard to describe, it's a kind of sun design but quite gothic-y, all black.
I love it but it hurt like hell. I turned the air blue getting it done. So much so that my friend, who was meant to go next, chickened out.:8855:

Your welcome to come along Nic only it might be a bit of a journey haha

I love your friend chickened out haha! I've had 4 and the only one I can say actually hurt
was the one on my ankle that was a booger

That's my tattoo :) I didn't mind the pain so much but I was so still, I was terrified of moving and having a botched tattoo forever! Didn't move an inch.

Attachments

• tattoo.jpg
    tattoo.jpg
    296 KB · Views: 36
..your tags hanging out :p

..still love your tat Jess :) x

Ok then I shall do Sweet Potato's in there Jackets with Jerk Chicken and tomato salsa!!
Can I come too Mumma K? I promise to be clean and quiet ;)

That's really cute! When you said a cartoon robot I thought you meant Bender, hahaha :rotflmao:
Me too! I was thinking, 'Jess, not sure you're the person I thought you were with Bender tattoed on your neck.' Hahahaha.

Love that ickle robot Jess. Looks great :)

Hi Jess, your tatts so cute, really like it!

I've not got any....big feartie me!!! haha!!

Hope your havin a lovely weekend chick..xx

Well I went to Dorset over the weekend to take Cassi down to my friend from college. She's moved down there and is living the good life. Huge kitchen to bake lots of cakes in and a massively slopey garden to keep chickens and goats. She lives in a lovely little village with a lovely village pub. Just the life I want! Her husband works for Apple though so she can afford to stay at home whereas my programmer is not so well paid unfortunately! Had a lovely relaxing weekend and a lot of yummy food. Cassi was all over me and Adam, she was being a little shlag. I hope she gets on ok with their cat and little dog.

Three sleeps until the holiday! I bought some clothes yesterday and my legs are looking awful! As soon as I'm back from France I'm going straight into WW, no waiting until I move. If I can get a stone off before I move I will probably feel more confident at job interviews, etc. All clothes bought in primarni. I got 3 dresses but I had to take one back (a maxi) as it didn't cover the boobies. 1 pair of short jeans, 1 pair of linen trousers, a pink top with a peacock on, 3 basic tank tops, a hat, a hairband, a tankini which I also had to take back as it didn't cover the boobies and a pair of sandals. Also spent a lot of money in superdrug. Today went shopping with K to take back the bits and to get a strapless bra. Got measured up at Bravissimo, very hands on they are! The woman was pushing my boobs into the bras :p I'm a 34H! Came out with 2 bras.

Food for today:
B - 2 weetabix
L - COU pizza and a packet of crisps
D - Spag bol and crusty bread

Your friends house sounds idyllic. I'd love that kind of house. Lucky Cassi, she'll be ruling the roost in no time.

You must be excited about your hols now. Not only are you going on your holidays but you have lots of lovely new clothes for when you're there. Perfect.

You can think about diets when you come back, while there the only thing you're allowed to think about is having fun x

Back