Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

Loving the sound of all your new purchases Jess - I love Primarni, such a great place to get stuff for your hols. I know what you mean about Superdrug - I always end up spending a fortune in there when I'm getting ready to go away! I bet you're well excited about going away now. Don't worry about WW til you get back - I agreed wholeheartedly with Nic, holidays are about having fun!

I got fitted at Bravissimo and came out a 32FF, I was horrified :eek: though I constantly change shape so I think at the moment I'm a 34FF. Who knows :rolleyes:

3 sleeps until my holiday too! Have a good time :bliss:

Wow 3 sleeps is nothing,it will be here in no time!
As for the 34Hs & 34FFs i am well jealous!:( x

Claire, Bravissimo was great. They don't use tape measures, which I've tried to use and it's just so little difference it's too hard. They put a bra on you and look and go by the look what you need. I was wearing a 34E and she said it was fine around the waist but I needed bigger cups and the one she came back with fitted perfectly. It makes such a huge difference to the look :) M&S are crap, two different people there measured me as completely different sizes :rolleyes:

I really should get measured but i dont trust them anyone for the reasons above!
Next time im in brighton i might get measured as there is a bravissimo there, the are expensive tho =[
I cant buy bras anywhere as im about a 30/32 GG.
When i get to goal i will buy all new undies no matter the cost as i damn well am not going to get too fatty to wear them after spending mucho dosh on bras!

34H.. i would be jealous but I'm finally getting used to my 38B's! :p

hope you're having a lovely half term :)

2 more sleeps :) Not overly excited for some reason, I guess it will hit me in the car. I'm just not really looking forward to the journey, I can relax when we get there! I just have a feeling something will go wrong :rolleyes: 2 hours to Dover, 1.5 hours on the ferry, 2 hours to the hotel. Next day 6/7 hours to the villa! It's supposed to be 31 degrees on Saturday though and can probably have a swim in the evening.

Painted my nails and toenails red. Need to shave my legs and pluck my eyebrows then I'm good to go.

I'm really looking forward to the food! Cheese, bread, pastries, paté.. om nom nom. I'm also looking forward to starting WW again once I get back! It has been SUCH a long time since I've done it. I am taking my iphone armband and starting the running programming while in France and I'll make sure I get a lot of swimming in, not just splashing about. I don't even want to look at the scales when I get back, I am probably going to be in the obese section for the first time ever :(

I have one and a half sleeps to my holiday :p since we're leaving at 3am on Friday morning! Also worried about something going wrong as Jon's never flown before and I've never done it alone... I'm sure it'll be fiiiiiiine though :p

Have a great time, don't eat too much pate :whip: (although it is lovely :p)

have a lovely time on holiday Jess :) you'll love it!

where'd you get your iphone armband from? i need one for the gym :)

love ya xxx

I have one and a half sleeps to my holiday :p since we're leaving at 3am on Friday morning! Also worried about something going wrong as Jon's never flown before and I've never done it alone... I'm sure it'll be fiiiiiiine though :p

Have a great time, don't eat too much pate :whip: (although it is lovely :p)

Have a nice time :) I was worried about flying on my own (with a friend) but it's so easy.

have a lovely time on holiday Jess :) you'll love it!

where'd you get your iphone armband from? i need one for the gym :)

love ya xxx

eBay, my lovely! It was less than £4 :)

is it a particular make? ive been browsing on ebay and loads have really bad reviews for damaging the phone / turning up the volume and being rubbish quality and stuff..

thank you Jess :) xxx

Today I've eaten 4 fish fingers and 2 waffles for lunch followed my salmon, oven chips and peas. I was going to make a sauce with a bit of phili and stock but it was mouldy :jelous: I had to improvise so I made a sauce with creme fraiche, dijon mustard, lemon, chives and seasoning. Twas yummy!

I'm all packed, plucked, shaved and painted! Taking far too many clothes, but I want a choice! Do I really need 9 tops, a jumper, a hoody, 2 cardis, a shrug, 3 dresses, a skirt, 3 bottoms, 5 pairs of shoes and 2 cossies for 1 week away? I'm going to do some bacon rolls for breakfast and take a packed lunch as ferry food is chite. Egg and salad cream rolls plus snacks. My mum is also taking egg salad cream rolls, like mother like daughter. Her ceiling roof caved in today! She is leaving it that way until she gets back from the holiday :p It was in my old bedroom which my brother has nicked, stank out and ruined. He had just gotten up after a night shift and the ceiling caved on his bed.. shame, he could do with a smack in the face.

Once Adam gets home and has his noms I am going to the supermarche and I will return with a nice bottle o' grog.

Surely you must be a little bit excited by now!
I know its an epic journey but at least you wont have any ash clouds to hamper your trip like we did!

Have a fab time, eat what you want,& hurry back home to tell us all about it xxx

I love it when you're all packed and ready to go on your hols. It's a great feeling.

As for what you've packed........I think you may need more shoes. :8855:

Hope you have an absolute ball Jess. Look forward to hearing all about it when you get back x

Surely you must be a little bit excited by now!
I know its an epic journey but at least you wont have any ash clouds to hamper your trip like we did!

Have a fab time, eat what you want,& hurry back home to tell us all about it xxx

I can't wait for all the food! It's sad that I'm so excited about the food. Sunday and Monday are meant to be a bit rainy, booo.. just hope it clears up. I am excited now, yeah :)

I love it when you're all packed and ready to go on your hols. It's a great feeling.

As for what you've packed........I think you may need more shoes. :8855:

Hope you have an absolute ball Jess. Look forward to hearing all about it when you get back x

I thought you might say that, hehe.

Back