Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

sounds great enjoy xxx :D

I certainly will!

I think they'd be mad not to employ you hun, you've got everything they asked for!! Good luck!

Enjoy your dinner, pizza, chips and beans, de-freaking-licious!

xx

That's right, I just have to remember I'm totally awesome and if they don't want me, someone else will ;) Rare to find a job like that though, I want it so much!

Ah your dinner sounds like children's dinners - which, I would like to add, are easily my favourite dinners! I love it. A few months ago I had fish fingers, chips and beans and it was lush. I think I need to consider going 'Old Skool' like you Jess. You've given me proper cravings for chips and beans!

I still haven't gotten out of that school mentality. I still have crisps and chocolate with my sandwiches :rolleyes: So yummy though, om nom nom.

omggggg i love crisps with my sandwiches.. and in my sandwiches too.. ahhh the days of crisp sandwiches followed by a purple yorkie are long gone... :p

sending you positive vibes for your job hun :) x

OMG Pizza chips and beans and talk about crisp sarnies - I cant cope!!! Hope you're having a lovely evening. Good luck with the job app x

Add to that a toasted ham and dairylea sammich (crustless bread) and a bit of low fat trifle and I'm done. The fingers are really tasty and only 24 cals! Those, plus some sugar free jelly, custard (low fat) and light whippy cream :)

Have a lovely day today hun!

xx

Thanks for the good lucks, etc :) You too Claire, hope it's sunny all the way up there! I got an e-mail thanking me for my application and confirming receipt of it. I wonder how long I will have to wait. Eee. If I don't get an interview or anything I will keep looking for perfect animal jobs, otherwise I will just wait until I move and sign up with an agency to get me a whatever job.

Fingers crossed for your app hun, It does sound like your ideal job.
Really really hope you get it..xxx

Have a great Friday chicken..xxx

You fired up that acti-fry yet & given it a try?
x

jealous! :jelous:

hope you have a lovely day Jess, and not too many chips ;) x

No chips today :)

2 ham and dairylea toasties, crustless bread (6)
Cornetto (3.5)
Cider - still to point
Salmon ramen soup (basically chilli and coriander salmon and noodles in stock with spring onions) - still to point

Maybe some more trifle if I have the points ;)

Tomorrow off to Chessington with mumma k. I am probably going to have a fajita or taco for lunch, then we're off to a nice Japanese for dinner. I'm having a set meal.. salad, miso soup, 2 dumplings, pumpkin korrakke followed by my choice of chicken teriyaki and tempura ice cream! Mostly healthy, except for the deep fried icecream, but I'll be walking around Chessington all day :)

Wow, tempura ice cream sounds delish....i had chicken tempura for my lunch/dinner yest and was amazing!!!

Really fancy the ice cream now!!! haha!!

Have a great day at the world of chessington!!!! hehe!!..xx

Hello my lovely, hope your having a fab weekend - enjoy Chessington xxx

ice cream not my cup of tea but i would happily steal your korroke.. had some yesterday at Yo! and they dont get any better - yuuuuuuuuummy :D

Had a lovely day yesterday :) Mumma K paid for EVERYTHING! She's the best FMIL :p Adam and I have decided that when I'm working and we've had a couple of months to pay off other shiz we're going to take Mumma K and Brucie to Les Mis and for a nice meal. We went on all rides we wanted to, saw some animals, had a photo taken at the Western booth. Nothing felt rushed, it didn't rain.. nice day :) We even managed to fit in a drink at the pub. I was very achey that evening and I hurt my hip, haha. A lot of walking was done. Meal was divine (;)), I couldn't fit my tempura ice cream in though :cry:

Today I went out to buy something for potential interviews, I'm bound to get one eventually! Bought a lovely tailored black dress from Next. I will try get a photo of me in it whenever I get an interview! I tried on a pencil skirt and top in new look.. eww.. I love the look and hope I can pull it off some day, but it definitely does not suit me right now.

Attachments

• western.jpg
    western.jpg
    478.4 KB · Views: 46
Aw, sounds like a excellent day out Jess.....Mumma K is the best eh??!!!

Pic is so funny!!! You all look like you belong there!!! haha!!!xx

Think of the AP's earnt with all the walking

xx

hahaha Adam proper looks like he belongs in that picture! The only thing that gives him away is the eyebrow piercing!

glad you had a lovely day Jess - very jealous! :) x

Lost 2lbs :)

My pointing was very half-arsed though. I just can't get into it anymore! I've lost my book of points and converting just seems like a hassle these days. I'm giving calorie counting a go. I should have 1930 calories a day so 1400 a day to lose 1lb a week.

:D Well done on the not really trying 2lbs Jess thats brilliant
I think it was all that walking that did it Chessington is surprisingly hilly in places :8855:

I think Cc will suit you down to the ground 1400 is a good place to start the only thing I will say is never go below 1000 as if you do it could really slow your metabolism.

Ps you don't have to take us anywhere sweetie I was just very pleased you both had such a lovely day me and Steve really enjoyed it.
I still can't get over his face on dragon's fury :8855:

Or his double chin in the Wwest photo

Back