Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

ive not found one i can get away with yet! i need a shopping trip.. but i need money for that too :p

have you bought anything else for your move yet then? :D x

I think one of those strapless ones that bag a bit at the chest would suit you, know what I mean?

Not yet Rach, we can't remember what the hell we've thrown away :p Just have to wait until we move. 13 days! I've bought stuff in my head though.

OOOH, I forgot. I was trying to find out my address today and but the road name into google and I found our house on another house site with the pictures.

Pictures from the site: (front, dining room, kitchen, utility room, bedroom [they're pretty much all the same])

Attachments

• dp36854385.jpg
    dp36854385.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 30
  • dp46854385.jpg
    dp46854385.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 29
  • dp56854385.jpg
    dp56854385.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 31
  • dp66854385.jpg
    dp66854385.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 33
  • dp76854385.jpg
    dp76854385.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
The house looks lovely Jess! It's not too long till you'll be moving in now! xx

Jess - just had a peek at your pics. The house looks fab - it's absolutely massive! And as Mumma K said - very country-fied. Really really lovely, you're going to be so happy once you're in there and all settled. Well done you on finding such a posh pad :)

Thanks everyone :) Adam and I seem to always get lucky with our houses, we have always stumbled upon what we want but I can't believe we've managed to get this one.

Nikki, that's my utility sink daaahling. My kitchen sink is a regular one, but I totally love the utility sink. It reminds me of school days. Once we've purchased a kitchen table I'm going to cover it in newspaper and paint cruddy pictures to put on the fridge. Then I'm going to wash my paint brushes in my lovely sink :D

I'm still eating a load of rubbish, but it definitely, 100% stops when I move. I've done the online shop already, £155.. eeek. Had to buy all new cleaning products and ALL the basics. As there are no shops I can just pop to I want to make sure there is always something I can rustle up. There's tuna and pasta in the cupboard, things in the freezer, etc, just in case. No crisps in the shop and one big bar of dark chocolate which will not be eaten in one go. I've put a packet of nuts on there, roasted cashew nuts, but they are quite fatty so I'll just eat a small amount at a time. Got lots of fruit. I think I'll drop a load of weight the first week, my body will be in shock from the lack of rubbish and I think I'll be doing a lot of walking around the surrounding area in awe for a while :p

Applied for a job 2 miles from the house, that would be very handy! I could walk it, at least on the way back, that would be a lot of exercise daily.

Would you have to walk along country lanes to get there??
Just watch out for on-coming tractors & big 4x4s!
grinning-smiley-023.gif

x

Food shop sounds great Jess - nothing like internet grocery shopping to force you to be healthy and frugal with the dosh. It'll be such a bonus not to have anywhere selling bad stuff near by - by the time you've got to a shop you're cravings will have finished!

You know me - I'm all for walking to work. When I can get of my azz and do it that is! It's a great way of keeping in shape.

Hope you've had a good day :)

walking to work sounds ace.. though i heard the weather we're having is going to stay that way for a while.. if you have rain like we do, walking to work might not be so great :p

really craving some dark chocolate now, ya buggar :p :D x

walking to work sounds ace.. though i heard the weather we're having is going to stay that way for a while.. if you have rain like we do, walking to work might not be so great :p

really craving some dark chocolate now, ya buggar :p :D x

If I even get the job, which I doubt. Very pessimistic about finding a job, I am. I can't bring myself to BS my skills and stuff, though I'm sure after a few weeks of rejections my CV will say I am actually Jesus reincarnated in female form and to reject me will send you straight to hell, not to mention how cheap the work parties will be with me turning water into wine.

Sorry Rach :D

Awww what a lovely house Jess :) Hope you'll be very happy there :) It looks really lovely :) xx

Any plans this weekend Jess? Have a lovely time whatever you're up to. xxx

Nothing exciting, just going to pay for our deposit, agent fees and first month's rent :) Might have a big explore around Haywards Heath too, get to know the area a bit. I have a voucher from the National Trust for cream tea for two, might use that too :D

mmmm cream tea :D hope you enjoyed it if you got it!

feel free to take lots of pictures of around where you live.. love nosing through photos ;) :D x

Morning Jess
not long now we await the removal van
on Sunday
Steve is quite excited at getting his garage back
and is already planning how to fill it with yet
more junk haha!!

Back