jet's take on a diary !!!

hey ladies ive finally caught with the dairies ,and im ready for my bed because my tablets have taken affect and i feel drunk lol

night all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

morning all feeling better today but still a little tired !!!!!!

pp menu for today

brekkie -1 boiled egg,2 slices lean ham ,slice of beef and a little chicken
lunch - beef ,chicken and cottage cheese
dinner - not sure yet !!!!!!!!!!!

so ladies hope we all ave a good day ,im off to tesco after work to hopefully get some fooy bargins !!!

Hiya Jet :)

Hope that nasty headache has shifted and you're having a good day at work :).... it's nearly Friday and glad your week at work is going seemingly quickly and without any problems :)

big hugs xxx

morning hun xxx hope works ok today and you get some nice bargains at the supermarket
soon be the weekend

Morning lovely. Hope you've had a good morning. x

Hi Jet... silly question from me... you know those pills that make you feel drunk? could they be the reason you're feeling tired and headachey in the morning because you're getting up earlier for work? Food for thought... (well no food, but you know what I mean!)

Maybe one of our resident medical bods might know...

afternoon ladies, mmmmmmmmm im going to monitor my meds and see if it carries on thanks jo ,its been early mornings and also totm so i will see wot im like next week and will let u know !!!!

has for work thats going well and next week im in the clean room that means im out of the way of everybody so that will be ok !!!!!!!!

well im absolutly shattered so im taking myself to bed !!!

night all sleep well !!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I wish I could sleep this early. Have a good night sleep Jet. Sweet Dreams
xxx

nite hunny sleep well xxxxx

morning all ,i slept from i think it was 8.30 till my alarm went off and i feel ok this morning !!!!!!

my weight loss wasnt good coz i sts but i honestly thought i would of lost at least 1lb anyway lets not deal and just move on ,and im on a different job where i wont be moving around as much for the next 20 weeks i will be stood in one spot folding and packing ah well it will keep me out the way of the nasty woman who is due back on monday !!!!!!!!!!

Well it's good to be avoiding the nasty woman. And on your feet is better than on your bum.

Sorry you stayed the same. Not bad after indulging, it'll come down next week.

jet its a positive thing - you havent put on xxx

I second that Vicky. We shouldnt look at STS as a negative thing. xx

Morning Jet :) so lovely that you pop on in the mornings before work :( but a shame I'm never here to say hello :) I'll have to start getting up earlier....

As I said on weigh in thread and as others have commented on your diary...sts=maintaining and that's REALLY good for the future when we have to STS during the week :) "conso"

Hope you're having a good day babe and so glad you woke up feeling better xxx

morning hun xxx

afternoon ladies im feeling rested and no headache so im putting it down to starting back at work and the totm and the blasted weather ,its persisiting down ere !!!

i will keep an eye on if i get anymore -jo (it may be meds)

so i hope we are all having a decent day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

morning scrumps ( ur name makes me wot to hug u really really tight and go uhhhhhhhh scrumps lol )

Hi Jet - hope you're having a good weekend and starting to feel better?

Back