jet's take on a diary !!!

afternoon hun xxxx

evening all ,ive been shopping ,had my dinner now im chilling ,watching a bit of tv !!!!!!

its thursday thank god was up for a piddlein the nite ,its poring down ere and very windy will be cold in work today !!!!!!

hope we are all ok !!!!

its thursday thank god was up for a piddlein the nite ,its poring down ere and very windy will be cold in work today !!!!!!

hope we are all ok !!!!
Just the one, Jet? You are lucky!

evening all ,yeh just one piddle ,didnt get wet at all but i thought work would be coldand is wasnt it was blooming clamy yuk , hey viks !!!!!!

hope we are all ok !!!!!

in our time of life i think they are called tena lady lol !!!!!!

oh tenas great when the kids want you to go on the trampoline !!!

lol ive got some but ive never used them coz they look massive !!!

hey ther hunny !!! topic done with now lol !!!

morning all im glad it's friday im tired and feel i need more sleep !!!!!!! but 3 oclock finish then im off to the hospice to pay for my ticket's for " floor length and fabulous " its a fundraing event for the hospice and its on 13th november looking forward to that !!!!!!

sending loads of hugs to anyone who needs one today !!!!!!

oohJet - are you wearing that new dress for that?

hey ther hunny !!! topic done with now lol !!!

morning all im glad it's friday im tired and feel i need more sleep !!!!!!! but 3 oclock finish then im off to the hospice to pay for my ticket's for " floor length and fabulous " its a fundraing event for the hospice and its on 13th november looking forward to that !!!!!!

sending loads of hugs to anyone who needs one today !!!!!!

Hi yes I need this Friday too, also 3pm finish. You event sound grand, I'm sure you will look fabulous too! I wish (again) that I had an occasion to buy a stunning dress! The shops are full of them for Christmas of course, so I can dream....

sounds a wonderful evening for you hun xxx

hi all well been off dukan all weekend ,just couldnt get my head round it but ive not gone totally mad just had the breakfast ,lunch and dinner but not dukan frindly !!!!!!!!!

Hope you enjoyed it though!

Back