jet's take on a diary !!!

hey there mouse it think im just getting bored with it !!!!!!!

but after saying that im back on track TODAY !!!! and i will do my best !!!

hope we are all ok !!!!!!!!!

hey hun if you need that break you need it !!!!

Ah Jet, I was just the same this weekend. I think ts the weather for me, I feel so cold all the time, I'm making some chicken soup today see if I cant warm myself up a bit. I think its being down on the shore its very exposed and the last few days have been bitter. Stiill you have a lovely function to look forward to , that should keep you gong

It looks as if you've caught the "weekend syndrome", jet...

It looks as if you've caught the "weekend syndrome", jet...
its highly contagious.
i think we all know how bored we get dont we. if only there was a cure for this weekend thing.

Take some extra weekend shifts?!

hey all been on track all day !!! but last nite i had such a hellish nite's sleep and i think it was either the rice i had or the chocolate, coz my legs where doing the can can again and i ended up on the settee from 12ish until 4.30 so really didnt get much sleep !!!!

oh no, I hope you have a better nights sleep tonight Jet. I was the same but it was the weather keeping me awake, so so windy here, its just picked up again too, and its raining now :(

oh dear the wind ,its sounds awful when up to full pelt !!!! i hope u sleep better also !!!!!!

hope you sleep better tonight hun ...i had a bad night last night too Im so tired tonight , still got stuff to do though

hi all i slept a lot better but OH didnt ah well !!!!!!!!!

hope we are all ok and we slept a bit better !!!!!

morning Jet :D glad you slept better x

hey hun hows you ....never seem to have a chat now your back at work xxx

hi hun its absoluty awful ,i need a job that i can go onto the internet boo hoo !!!

lol yeah that would be cool !!

Back