jet's take on a diary !!!

hi jet, hope your having fun on attack, im not lol. I might have to make some sugar free jelly, it would be nice to have something different. And i have been using a tbs of extra light philly each day, oops

brill Jet - the scales will be good to you on friday!

im finding it a brezze because last time i was on attack i was off work but this time im not my chicken today was well yum !!!!!!

and i enjoyed my dinner too !!! im making sure im having loads of brews(green tea ) !! and im only keeping my diet coke for weekends oh and im out for a meal on saturday with my OH and his cadet staff mmmmmm y oh y ,it doest help !!!!! then im away form the 4th december to the 12th december in scotland staying for a week in prestwick(breavement holiday ) all meals provided for and then 2 days in edinburgh !!! and i hope the bloody snow dies down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi jet, hope your having fun on attack, im not lol. I might have to make some sugar free jelly, it would be nice to have something different. And i have been using a tbs of extra light philly each day, oops

hay sue a bit of philly wont do any harm i dont think and the sugar free jelly i had today was a nice change !! good luck hun !!

beware of lemon + lime sugar free jelly sachet... tastes just like lemsip! ugh!

lol i lke all of em with being a diabetic ive eaten the lot and enjoyed them !!!!!!!

have you tried the hartleys ready made, very low in carbs compared to the SF sachet of make your own, they are handy to take in a lunch box.

You have to spot the right pot with the ready made as both sugar and sugar free tend to be on the shelf together. I like the raspberry one.

How's things going jet, back on cruise?

hi jaqys im doing ok ,im on 4 day of attack again and 5 tomorrow ,thern back on cruise , hope ur doing ok lovley !!!!

hi jet the ones I had were sugar free one was mango and ??? really nice and I'm not a jelly lover, how's the w loss going?

Hey Jet all this talk about SF ready made jellies makes me think I should investigate. I'm not usually a jelly lover but I'll do anything for a change from yoghurt (and fruit).

I'll have to try the ready made SF ones when in England next. The advantage of the sachets for travellers is their lack of bulk of course. I make one up every three days and plop 1/3 in a small tupperware each night for next day's lunch. "plop" being the operative word!

Well done, Jet. Sounds like you're doing really well back on Attack.:)

(I hate jelly, the kids have some that we took back, the pile is rapidly dwindling. I even bought some sugar-free ones in case I was tempted - they're still intact! Husband doesn't like it either. Maybe I could mix it with something?)

morning all , hi jaqys yeh i hope im doing well i weighed today but im going to see wot i weigh tomorow ,im 10st 4lb and 4ounces so thats 4lb 4ounces down not bad !!!

hope we all ave a lovley day if we can !!!!!!!!

way to go hun xxxxxx

todays weight after 5 days of attack is .............. 10 stone 3lb and 4ounces so thats 5lb yehhhhhhh !!!

Back