jet's take on a diary !!!

hey jaqys thanks hunny ,OH fancied a subway so wot happend i had a sweet teriyaki on a 6in and some quavers bloody hell !!!!!! i think this diet is awful in the cold but i will be ok im sure !!!!!

Agreed, much easier in summer!

Jet, put it behind you and carry on with the PP/PVs.

(Hope you enjoyed it!)

ive decided to do pp/pv during the week then just be a little slacker at weekends only when OH is not working ,i will be fine and be on track ..... im out for a meal tonight with OH cadet's staff mmmmm then next weekend im away in scotland let's hope we get there ,we still dont have snow where i am well none on the ground !!!

Your right there Jet, its a nightmare in winter. I have a craving for mashed potato and gravy and I'm not even that keen on tatties anyway lol

oh eck cathy its awful i know !!!

my meal(posh resturant) last night consisted of

prawn cocktail(with a bread roll and a little marie rose sauce )

salmon with hollendaise(sp) sauce with a few carrots also 3 little new potatoes and some broccoli in a white sauce only had a little bit of this )

i also decided to have a dessert which i didnt finish was banoffe pie without cream and it was yum !!

oh dear!! Meal sounds lovely. I'd have chosen the same (and finished the banofee pie...!)

hey Jet - why is everyone reaching for carbs in this weather! not needed! be good people or this will be the end of dieting for this year. Im starting a new thread on here for ideas as I know Sarah was struggling too.

morning all ,the snow is finally ere omg i hate it !!!! lol bah humbug ....

B - yogurt
L - smoked salmon omlette and yog
D - diced beef casserole

snacks muffin's dukan that is .....

I hate snow too, Jet. Lovely on the mountains, a pain everywhere else (admittedly, loved it as a kid and mine do too). Stay safe, everyone.

I'll be joining you with the smoked salmon today (scrambled eggs though, not omelette).

morning all, its cold cold cold ,

B - yog
L - leftover beef casserole
D - homemade tomato soup and salmon omlette

snacks yogs and dukan muffins !!!!

hope we all have has good of a day has we can !!!

Hi Jet, how's things? Not too stuck in the snow I hope. Your menu looks full of nice warming food - soup is the way to go, I need to learn that still!

morning Jet - how did you make the soup babes?

Your right there Jet, its a nightmare in winter. I have a craving for mashed potato and gravy and I'm not even that keen on tatties anyway lol

OMG I want mashed potato and gravy too!!!
I had cottage pie last night with a cauli/celeriac mash topping and that was nice - but it wasn't potato:cry:

Hi Jet - sorry you're struggling - I am finding PP hard - as all I want is thick veggie soup!

Jet, how are you? Your menu's look good. Defo think that soups and broth are the best for when you are craving warm food on Dukan.

Bren
X

JET? Get your butt back here!! and confess all...!!

Jo - has Jet been naughty?

(I'm only guessing because of her "disappearance"... normally that's why people disappear. If I'm wrong, she'll pop up to deny all soon, which will be a result too!!!)

Back