jet's take on a diary !!!

hi all still feel rough ,was being sick most of xmas day ,felt a bit better yesterday but now im back to feeling rotten again ,all my body aches even my skin ,headache is coming back so is the nausea, i normally feel like this after a drinking session but ive not hardly touched a drop ,ah well if this is flu i dont like it at all mmmmmmm !!!

hope we all had a good xmas !!!

Oh Jet hun, it does sound like the flu. Shame it's not the drink. Big hugs and keep up the fluids xx

Oh poor Jet - hope you feel better soon. xx

how you feeling hunny? xxxx

Hey Jet, how is the flu going have you kicked it to the kerb yet?

Also wishing you the best for 2011! xx

hi all and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to u all !!!

tomorrow is my son dan's memorial it will be 1 year since he passed ,i do feel ok with this but dont
know now how i will be feeling tomorrow !!

also back on diet tomorrow omg !!! im not due back at work until 10th jan !!

and a big sorry for not being on site but im back now a new year to get back on track and another year to learn more about ourselves !!

Thinking of u tomorrow hun. Xoxox

hugs and special wishes for tomorrow hun , may it pass peacefully xxx

Thinking of you, Jet. Hope tomorrow passes peacefully. xxx

diet will start on tuesday has ive decided to go and see dan's stone i had put outside his beloved football team BLACKBURN ROVERS,there is a nice little bar there called the blues bar so we will have a little something to eat there !!!!!!!!

That sounds lovely Jet. Enjoy the time and the memories. xox

Thinking of you Jet. x

Hope you have a delicious meal, Jet. Think it's a great plan.

the day is going to be hard today ,ive read messages off his much loved mate's and how much they still miss him is really hard to read them but i know how they all feel !!!

Last edited:
Sending you a hug, Jet. xxx

well we went to frankie and bennys and then to the cinema all in all it has been a good day !!!

Back