jet's take on a diary !!!

the diet was supposed to be today but we still have loads of naughty stuff in the house ,that will be got rid off over the next few days then diet will start !!!!

Jet Jet... don't leave it too long please... I'm thinking of you. Have you weighed in? Are your statistics still valid? Just that it's so hard to get restarted properly, so get your date fixed, sort out your menus and get going on that date... (please!)

big hugs jet xxxx
as jo says get yourself a date to start and dont feel the need to eat all the yummies surely you can just be a feeder to your oh ;)

IM BACK ON TRACK TOMORROW !!!!!!!

will post my weight in the morning when i weigh ,ive got in my fromage frais ,yogs ,smoked salmon and prawns,also cooked a beef joint tonight and it his perfectly done ,cottage cheese ere we go oh and oatbran so im ready !!!!

Good luck with your restart Jet xx

Brilliant preparation young lady! Let Day 1 begin....... :)

How many days of Attack are you doing then?

Bren
X

Excellent Jet! I'm finding it such a relief to be back "in control"...

(if you restart from tomorrow, will you be able to continue attack over the weekend? or maybe "tomorrow" is today and you're doing 3 days? and remember to plan for CRUISE at weekend, no slip ups! Soooo much easier once in ketosis to simply stay there!)

thanks ladies !!! i found i was eating little bits just for the sake of it ,and now back in control !!

i think im going to do 5 days attack !!!

my weight today is 11 stone 2lb and 4oz so i will rectify this in my stats !!!

oh yes it is ,it like ur head just goes crazy when ur not in control lol it was strange !!!!!!

hey hun
im back on attack today for proper too

nice one scrumps we will do it ....

menu today
was late up this morning so
brekkie was a yog and oatbran
lunch was nothing but i had green tea in town with my mum
dinner was 2 chicken legs and 2 thigh's ,6 slices of roast beef and 2 slices ovencooked ham

mmmmm yum yum ,ive not eaten this much since i went off plan omg !!!!!!!

hi all ,i know i started back on plan ,but it still doesnt seem right ,ive been thinking of going back on weight watchers !!!!!!!!!! i think this maybe the right thing if im hovering at this time so i think ww will be the way to go !!!!!!!!!!!

i will stay with all my lovley ladies and keep in touch !!!!!!

aww hunny you better keep intouch ,give ww a go you can always come back xxxx

Yep sometimes you just need a change. Nothing wrong with that. Stay in touch Jet XXXX

Back