jet's take on a diary !!!

Excellent! I've always criticised WW for the previous point policy but this does sound a lot better. I think there's also an accent on upping protein and downing carbs too so that's all good too!

Perhaps put Weight watchers in your signature so it's clear?

Glad to hear Jet that you have found your mojo and are loving the new food.

Whens you first WI then? I forget... sorry

Bren
X

dont mention them when Jo is about ;)

Got six in my store "room"...

Didn't even tempt me!

Jet - post us some menus so that we can drool?

todays menu !!!!!!!!!!!!

puffed wheat and skimmed milk

turkey sage and onion slices with cucumber and tomato on 4 slices of bread ,ww yog and a packet od worcester sauce french fries....

ww cottage pie and mixed veg ..

snack during day are 2 apples ,3 satumas, 1 banana ,and a choc at work and ive still got 8 pro points left mmmmmmmm

dont be drooling to much jo !!!!!!

Wow that is so much food!

Drooling over fruit mmmmm

turkey sage and onion slices
yum where is that from jet. oh yes ww and french fries yum and.. (sarah and jo and laura look away now) i like the plain ones dipped in tea pmsl.

Crikey! If one can eat all that AND lose weight, I take my hat off to WW... perhaps on week 1, but on week 2? I shall watch avidly.

I'm looking around different boards to find "healthy" menus for my post-diet future. <who am I kidding?!>
Haven't found it yet!

Good luck for weigh in Jet!

Jo - you know healthy eating you lost all that weight on it!

yeah but I had to cut the carbs right down, almost out, by the end... I'd like to be a bit more normal at the end of all this!

That's another reason why I pester Tania and Sarah about eating veggies and salad! If we don't learn the lessons while we're losing - and heck we are learning some lessons I wish we weren't(!) - we've got no chance afterwards in real life!
x

yum where is that from jet. oh yes ww and french fries yum and.. (sarah and jo and laura look away now) i like the plain ones dipped in tea pmsl.

hi vicks i get them from iceland a minimumof 2% fat so ok for dukan !!!

hi all ladies my weigh in day isnt until SUNDAY NOW that makes it 7 days from when i started !!!!

oh lovely can you check carbs for me babe? best of luck for sunday x

WW's gone "healthy" on us :D

Back