jet's take on a diary !!!

Lol jet you will have the same breath on dukan ;) stinky!

couple of friends of mine have gone back to old ww said they d=cant do the points thing

prehaps your body needed a day off hun xxx

You said you'd had 3 x STSs... so you were due some luck.

OY and Vicky - speak for your own breath! (mine is pure garlic today after my garlickyturkeybrekky)

i will have garlic breath later too and a few vodka he wont mind mmmmmmm !!!

hi all well i put on this week only 0.5 lb and ive decided to go back to the old plan ww on monday and guess wot ladies i have been interveiwed by the lancshire evening telegraph and had my pic taken holding some pic's of dan ,talking about the HOSPICE where dan was i was well nervous !!!!

VICKS where have u gone u skinny minny well done you !!!!!!!!!!

Hi Jet, nice to see you - cool on the interview, do they have an online version so we can see? Please let us know.

Good luck returning to the 'old' WW - something must budge soon I'm sure! Are you going to meetings or doing online - how do the others find it?

hi anju ,they do have an online version u just type in EAST LANCASHIRE TELEGRAPH ,im not sure when it will be in but the people they are talking to starts on tuesday so u could check then and search my name ,or even search east lancs hospice roof top appeal ....... there have been a lot of mixed reviews to the new ww plan but it deffo is not working for me so back to basic's on the old plan let's hope it works ,i do ww online has it's a lot cheaper for me but with starting the old plan i will be going alone so a lot cheaper in the long run so finger's crossed !!!

also a big welldone to u anju for getting to goal and getting to stablization ..............

It did seem to allow you a staggering amount of food to eat ;) We were all salivating reading what you were having but, as an ex "healthy eater", the quantity looked mammoth!

VICKS where have u gone u skinny minny well done you !!!!!!!!!!
im here darling xxxx
off to find your interview now xxxxx
good luck with the old ww x

hey lovey's i dont think it is out until tuesday ,well i started the old plan today ,had a bit of a headache tonight but i will eat all my pt's and i will be ok !!!!

thanks jo u are right it was a lot to eat !!!

hi all i have gone back on the old plan and since starting on monday i have lost 3lb's ,so things are moving in the right direction again

well done hun
hope your well xx

hey scrumps im fine and doing well thank you .hope u are well to lovey !!!!!!!

Oh wow what a difference! Well done keep up the good work!

Glad to hear it Jet...

Glad things are going so well Jet. x

hi all i think im in the east lancshire telegraph tomorrow omg !!!!!!!

Back