Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred

good luck new starters!! well done carry onners ... and get well poorly people!!

I did day 8 level 2 today and I really wanted to quit!! maybe it's coz I'm leaving it till evening... I'll try and shred in the mornin tomorrow

1st day of level 2 (day 10 altogether) and it wasnt too bad! I think I might actually prefer it to Level 1, but I did have to take a couple of breaks. Re-measured this morning and there has been an improvement, although I'm not 100% certain I measured properly. If so I've lost 1.5 inches from my waist and 0.5 inches from my bicep and STS everywhere else! I'll take that!

Much as I love level 2 (I really do, couldn't wait to move onto it when I restarted) I had to force myself to do it this morning. I actually had to have a word with myself - dare I say it....I think I'm bored of it now..........I will finish up the 30 day course (14 days to go) and maybe think about getting the ripped in 30 DVD

Anyone done level3?? Im going to attempt this this aft. I cnt do anymore planks!!!!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 21.5lbs gone 26.5 to go!!!! ****

Level 3 isn't as bad as you'd think. I only find circuit 3 difficult - you'll know the move when you get there!

Right, I've now done 18 days of exercise out of 25, 16 of which have been shreds. 10 days @ level 1 and 6 @ level 2.

I had measured myself after 9 shreds and had lost
2 cm off my bust
3 cm off my under-bust/back
1 cm off my waist
2 cm off my hips

After 14 shreds this was a total of
1 cm off my bust :confused:
2 cm off my under-bust/back :confused:
0.5 cm off my waist :confused:
3 cm off my hips :D
1 cm off my biceps :D

I'm a bit disappointed tbh- could be bloating due to * week I suppose. Or inaccurate measuring. I'll stick with it though and see how far I can get. The problem is OH and I will both be off work from Friday 29th, so I might not get a chance from then on. I must try to squeeze in a shred a day until next Friday, which will take me to 23 (for the second time!) I'm doomed never to make it to 30!

How are you doing Shrimpy? It'a all gone quiet over there lol :D

I'm here! I've done day 18 today! :D

10 at Level 1
8 at level 2 so far.

I get measured by the personal trainer at the gym on the 2nd august and I finish shredding on the 2nd! So I'll wait for her results as I have no idea where abouts she measures me! :D

Jillians arrived yey :) day 1 starts tomorrow morning at 6am promptly :) got to fit it in before my daughter wakes up wanting her milk etc so will put it on tonight to have a look what's required and start tomorrow... So nervous haha here's to looking leaner in 30 days time :)

Day 19--> Complete!!

School's off, so last 6 am shred! :D

Well done!

Day 20 done here!

Level 3 starts tomorrow. :eek:

Hi everyone

Reading your posts has inspired me to get back on the 30 day shred bandwagon....
I did it for about ten days a few months ago before falling off ;)

I remember the first time I did it I thought I might die afterwards but within a few days I was amazed about how much easier it easy got.

Anyway, good luck to everyone!

x

Day 2...done :)

Also my daughter kept picking up the DVD box yesterday pointing at jillian and saying mama, mama! I am taking that as a good omen :) hahaha bring on the ripped Laura for my holiday in 6 weeks tomorrow whoo hoo x

Day 1, level three done! Holy HELL! I thought L2 was hard!!! Also, as I did it on the rug, i have carpet burned my elbows due to the plank on elbows get up thingie.

I'm such a coward. I bought this a week or two ago and its still in the wrapper!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Back