Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred

Off to google "walking planks"!!! Dont like non-walking planks so not looking forward to that one

I think i may have to order this! Although am a bit worried as did the biggest loser dvd start to finish last week and was walking like john wayne for two days after it!

Off to google "walking planks"!!! Dont like non-walking planks so not looking forward to that one

Honest guv, they aren't that bad. They're level 3 so by the time you work up to them you're loads stronger and they are pretty do-able (though definitely not easy!)

Well it came yesterday but was having a party so just done it now. I found it ok, definitely made me sweat but my legs feel fine. I already go to a gym though so hopefully that will mean I'll still be walking tomorrow.

It was good because its not too long - no reason not to fit the 20 min session in each day

Its just reminded me though of how much I hate star jumps and how bad I am at press ups!!!!

Good luck!! I really want to do this but if I'm honest I'm terrified of not being as to walk/sit the next day!! I really must get on and order it.

Make sure you let us know how it goes x

Good Luck
I received my copy last week, going to give it a go this week, can't risk doing too much though as I'm running the race for life in 3 weeks an currently only up to 13 minutes straight of running :/ thought it might help with strengthening though :/

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha yes I'm scared too! Haven't even looked at it yet, going to start tomorrow :)

Will let you know, providing I'm still alive!!!
X

Oooh yes I can feel it this morning!!! In my thighs, bum, arms and across my shoulders. Its not too bad - a nice pain that makes you feel you've done something!!!!

I took my measurements yesterday too so I can see how it changes my bod

Right am taking the plunge, def ordering this today!

I have completed day one again - i love it! I am hoping to go the gym tonight as well, gonna work until i hurt.

I found it loads easier starting on level one again - and found i was doing more 'advanced' than 'modified' this time round - which must mean my personal fitness level has upped.

Also using 2.5kg weights - before i was using something MUCH lighter!!!

Love the Shred - Love Jillian!

Retook my measurements too - so hoping to see some number changes! xxx

Ow Ow!!!!! Its hurting more as the days going on. Its gonna be hard doing it tonight. I did some of the advanced moves but some modified (press ups as I'm so rubbish at them!!)

Good luck - I started yesterday and am feeling it today

Once you get past day 2/3 you will be okay - its all your muscles you have broken, repairing themselves. Drink lots of water and if possible have protein enriched foods (fish, chicken, eggs, bananas) these will help to repair the muscles!!! xxx

So when purchasing this dvd need to get an exercise mat and some weights too? what size weights do you all use as dont want to do myself an injury!

i use a rug at home - no mat needed - a towel on the floor would be fine! I use 2.5kg weights - but perhaps start with baked bean tins or water bottles??? xx

I use my pilates mat for the lying down bit - nice and spongy!! I have 1kg hand weights but may get some heavier ones........in a bit

Back