Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred

Just finished my first session, ouch... bicycle crunches killed me!!! But I think I'm going to enjoy it - might change my mind on that when the ache sets in tomorrow though haha!

Might get a set with varying weights. The OH takes the mick out of my kettle bell as only 4 pounds but god it kills the next day!

i love it! i have completed it once - restarted it again today! I love Jillian. I do it first thing - gets my blood pumping for the day! xxx

What do you do after the 30 days - just carry on with it?

Hello fellow shredders

Have just finished day 2 - felt ok but dreading what I'll feel like tomorrow

Have a real "sense of achievement" feeling at the mo though which is very nice.

Good luck the rest of you with it

xxxxx

Just completed my second session!! I am a sweaty mess!! Let's hope it helps with my weight loss this week!!! X

I've just finished day 2 aswell :D what level is everyone doing? I got it from iTunes where you can buy the 3 levels separately so i've only got level one at the mo :)

Gonna push even harder tomorrow - want my 2 1/2 stone award this week!!!

Have got all 3 levels on dvd but just sticking on Level 1 at the mo - thats enough!!!!

Just ordered this ladies - I think Jillian is fantastic!!!
Quick question though.... do I need hand weights? If so, what size??

30 day shred - get from play.com

I have 1kg hand weights, fine for some exercises but could do with heavier ones for some of the others

Did 2nd day yesterday and boy can I feel it (and I go to the gym normally anyway!!!) Its GOT to be doing something good

I ordered this from Amazon yesterday and it was dispatched yesterday even with the free delivery. It's a couple of pence cheaper than play too. I also ordered some 3kg weights but they haven't been sent out yet. I'm so hoping it comes today so I can try it. I'll have to use bottles of water for weights for now :)

In theory I could get up at 6 every morning and do this but not sure I'll actually do it when the alarm goes off. Is anyone else managing to do this every day?

Back