Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred

I'm close to 20 days in and am still finding Level 2 pretty tough! How is Level 3? I always do it first thing because I never have the energy after work, I'd rather be eating!

Good girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's SERIOUS willpower! :)

And sweatily! (in my case) :)

Shrimpy, I'm in awe that you completed this :D What are you doing now?

Life just got in the way for me. I stopped the 30 DS at at D17 as my heart wasn't in it, and since then I have done 5 days of Davina and 2 days mixing cement in the blistering heat! So some form of strenuous exercise on 26 out of 39 days. I will try to get back to it when I return to work after my wedding on the 16th

I'm doing 10 days of level 2 and 10 days of 3, then I might find No More Trouble Zones...

I am just enjoying doing some exercises in the morning- and I want something HARD but short. :) Which is Jillian! :D

I have fallen out with the 30ds star jump have given me shin splints :-( instead i am following jillians workout on biggest loser for kinect where i can swop the star jumps for something else x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 21.5lbs gone 26.5 to go!!!! ****

carlabsoon to be p said:
hmmmmmmm not sure I should've bought this today??? :/

Awww no its amazing. I lost 42cm from all over in 2 weeks but unfortunetly i get sjin splints n the star jumps aggrevated them. Jillian michaels is awesome!!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 21.5lbs gone 26.5 to go!!!! ****

I've just read the whole 49 pages of this!

Am in two minds whether or not to get it...I know I would do it everyday if I did get it, but the results seem to vary. Would I be able to carry on working out normally and just add this to my routine? Or would that kill me too much?

I have to walk alot and I run and use weights and cross trainer at the gym...

Anyone got before/after pics?

I am just enjoying doing some exercises in the morning- and I want something HARD but short. :) Which is Jillian! :D
That's true enough. I find Davina's DVDs really work for me though, as I can target specific areas, like yesterday I did the Top Fit workout for my arms. Again, just 30 minutes a day, which is easy to fit in.

After 24 days of various workouts, plus 2 days mixing cement ;), I have lost a total of 13 cm and combined with serious effort on the food front for the last 2 weeks, I've lost 2 kgs too.

This is going to be one bride without bingo wings :D

Wooohoo Leapfrog! You are going to be an even more amazingly beautiful bride! :)

I did Jillian today, and am now starting to do this in addition to the normal stuff I do, I think that's why my results went so amazing, as I normally do a workout 3-4 work outs a week at the gym and I was too knackered in the first week and then justified it as "I've done my exercise" for the other 23 days! LOL.

Day 4 @ level 2 done this am! I have checked areas 2 weeks in and no movement so far. I too haven't done my normal exercise but that's as my instructor is off on her jollies....think it might be back on from Monday whoo so will continue with the 30ds and aerobics twice a week.x

hello! can i join you? i am sitting holding this dvd at this very moment - i've taken the plastic wrapping off but thats as close as i've got to doing it! what weight weights does everyone use?

i have just read all 50 pages whilst b'feeding my daughter and i just wanted to say my jaw has dropped in awe at you all, if i dont stick to this now i will feel very ashamed! you're all awesome :)

I only use little 1.5kg ones. :) The bigger weights would mean building bigger muscles and I have huge enough biceps as it is! :)

I use two pre SW pasta sauce jars hahaha :) I have told my husband that he cannot have them hahaha

I did day 5 at level 2 yesterday (I think it was day 5??)

Havent attempted day 6 yet but will need to try and squeeze it in tonight after taking my daughter too a 2nd bday party this PM

Back