Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred

Tried Level 3 this morning - ouch! Then Jillian told me I should be starting to see a 6 pack by now, and I'm not! Double ouch!

I didn't have time yesterday DOH! But I did a good clear run of 2 weeks with no break...I just literally didn't have anytime yesterday as woke up later than normal :-( god I feel so guilty :-( so I did level 3 to make up for my Naughtiness yesterday! Wow now that's intense. Will do as she says and go back to level 2 for another 4 days then go onto level 3 and I have to laugh when she said that about a six pack! I don't hold up much hope of a six pack between now and Saturday haha

Day 6 @ level 2 done (will just class todays as level 2)

Day 7 @ level 2 done this morning same time as usual. Plan for tomorrow is, is day 8/9 in one day because I have a really early start Thursday morning as have to drop my daughter at my aunties house to babysit whilst I am at work and she lives 15/20 mins away so got to leave at 6.50am max and at the moment I get up at 5.30am to do the shred so can't possibly wake up any earlier and then i am going straight fron work up town to take holiday clothes back that i dont like...so will do day 8 @ level 2 tomorrow morning and day 9 @ level 3 tomorrow evening. Then go onto day 10 @ level 2 on Friday.

Day 7 @ level 2 done this morning same time as usual. Plan for tomorrow is, is day 8/9 in one day because I have a really early start Thursday morning as have to drop my daughter at my aunties house to babysit whilst I am at work and she lives 15/20 mins away so got to leave at 6.50am max and at the moment I get up at 5.30am to do the shred so can't possibly wake up any earlier and then i am going straight fron work up town to take holiday clothes back that i dont like...so will do day 8 @ level 2 tomorrow morning and day 9 @ level 3 tomorrow evening. Then go onto day 10 @ level 2 on Friday.

Bloody hell, taste the dedication!

Laura_carlburgess said:
Good luck. How did u find day 1 of the shred? X

It was ok! In some parts I wasn't sure if I had my posture right or not but I'll focus more on that as the days go on! I don't ache or anything but I was sweating like a pig, wet hair wet bra the lot!! :)

I haven't tried that one yet, I think that's on this years xmas list, LOL. :)

I will get that next time!

I haven't been able to find the ripped in 30 days so I thought it was just a US version?? As I saw the advert for it and liked the look of it...in a sick sorta way haha ;-)

Trying my first shred this weekend aarrgghhhh lol lol wish me look will finally tak it out of the wrapper!

Trying my first shred this weekend aarrgghhhh lol lol wish me look will finally tak it out of the wrapper!

i am in exactly the same boat, i still havent started lol

(is there an embarassed smilie?)

Wanna be shred buddies?

Back